• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cycling down orchard road

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone is entitled to use the public amenities but you must obey the rules and be considerate mah.

I once saw a local OL fark a FT ah neh early in the morning at OUB building for hogging the ATM machine. Just because you are entitled to use the ATM machine doesn't mean you can take you own sweet time. Wah all the F words and middle fingers went firing at that chow ah neh in front of all the office workers waiting for the lift at the lobby. The ah neh was taken aback and could only utter a fark you as he walk away and that triggered another round of firing from the OL.......haha

wow power sia. A shit skin got pawned.

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know if the 2 guys below ride with ANZA and/or ANZA advocates the pattern below as the right thing to do and im sure im setting myself up for a lawyer's letter or more name calling, but whatever, here goes :

first of all, i apologize to the 2 cyclists along orchard road this morning for using the F word before calling you both "angmo expats".
i am the Singaporean cunt as you called me.
perhaps i should have called you foreign "T%^^&&"
as you guys obviously know singapore roads better than i do.

this happened around 10.30am. unfortunately, traffic along orchard road on a sunday is no longer light, and I don't think i need to spell out the reasons for the increased traffic.

one of you was on the right lane going own Orchard Road.
As a driver, I assumed you were going to turn right at some point, but no, you went past some right turns and kept going straight. the 2nd cyclist filtered into Orchard Road from Buyong Road into the right lane. At the junction before the istana, we all stopped for the red light. There was then an opportunity for you guys to walk or ride to the left, but im assuming that was just too inconvenient.

My mistake, you stayed on the right lane coz you wanted to turn right at Penang Lane (opposite the Istana) - whch you DIDNT
Again, my mistake, both of you then went in the middle of 2 right turning lanes., again i thought, you are going to turn right and do a WIDE turn, no you didn't
you kept going straight down a road that turns right
As a stupid singaproean driver, i was suppose to know that you wanted to go straight, not turn right.
Had I myself turned right from the 2nd turning lane, then i can only assume, more name calling and finger pointing would have happened.

It was after that that i shouted at you from the car that

we ride on the left here,

which led to some snide remarks from you guys which then led to me using the F word.

one stupid cunt of a singaporean driver
wendy chan

So you're the rude sheela who spoiled my Sunday!

I've cycled in many major cities and as long as motorists are allowed to drive along the right lane of the multi-lanes road, cyclists are also allowed to ride on the right lane.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's like that, nothing new really.

next time u see any angmos on their fancy few thousand dollars road bike/ mtb on the road, it is safe to assume that they are shortfuse motherfuckin pricks with the "you give way to me when u see me coming and i'll give u the finger when i see u coming" mentality. Most of them are like that, rude, haughty and aggressive. Put yourself in fight mode the next time u see angmo cyclist on the road :cool:

Jeez, why can't the angmos behave when they are in Asia, from Indonesia to Vietnam to Cambodia to SG, etc, they behave like some barbarians from the steppes. Guess, it is just part of their basic instinct, considering that they actually descended from barbarians lol

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's like that, nothing new really.

next time u see any angmos on their fancy few thousand dollars road bike/ mtb on the road, it is safe to assume that they are shortfuse motherfuckin pricks with the "you give way to me when u see me coming and i'll give u the finger when i see u coming" mentality. Most of them are like that, rude, haughty and aggressive. Put yourself in fight mode the next time u see angmo cyclist on the road :cool:

Jeez, why can't the angmos behave when they are in Asia, from Indonesia to Vietnam to Cambodia to SG, etc, they behave like some barbarians from the steppes. Guess, it is just part of their basic instinct, considering that they actually descended from barbarians lol

i posted this on the ANZA cycling forum and was told off by the moderator for repeating the word C U N T

he went on the say that he has no way of knowing if the 2 cyclists belong to ANZA cycling, similar to my first few lines, but did NOT address the issue of cycling on the right lane

he will make a great lawyer

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
call me what you like

but get off the right lane, if you are not planning on tuning right

an turning right 20 traffic lights furthur on does not count

Last edited:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is also no such thing as riding on the right lane to turn right for cyclists

All cycling lanes are on the left. If they want to turn right, they have to use the pedestrian crossing.

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
call me what you like

but get off the right lane, if you are not planning on tuning right

an turning right 20 traffic lights furthur on does not count

From your logic all motorists should then drive only drive on the left lane.