• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cycling down orchard road

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't know if the 2 guys below ride with ANZA and/or ANZA advocates the pattern below as the right thing to do and im sure im setting myself up for a lawyer's letter or more name calling, but whatever, here goes :

first of all, i apologize to the 2 cyclists along orchard road this morning for using the F word before calling you both "angmo expats".
i am the Singaporean cunt as you called me.
perhaps i should have called you foreign "T%^^&&"
as you guys obviously know singapore roads better than i do.

this happened around 10.30am. unfortunately, traffic along orchard road on a sunday is no longer light, and I don't think i need to spell out the reasons for the increased traffic.

one of you was on the right lane going own Orchard Road.
As a driver, I assumed you were going to turn right at some point, but no, you went past some right turns and kept going straight. the 2nd cyclist filtered into Orchard Road from Buyong Road into the right lane. At the junction before the istana, we all stopped for the red light. There was then an opportunity for you guys to walk or ride to the left, but im assuming that was just too inconvenient.

My mistake, you stayed on the right lane coz you wanted to turn right at Penang Lane (opposite the Istana) - whch you DIDNT
Again, my mistake, both of you then went in the middle of 2 right turning lanes., again i thought, you are going to turn right and do a WIDE turn, no you didn't
you kept going straight down a road that turns right
As a stupid singaproean driver, i was suppose to know that you wanted to go straight, not turn right.
Had I myself turned right from the 2nd turning lane, then i can only assume, more name calling and finger pointing would have happened.

It was after that that i shouted at you from the car that

we ride on the left here,

which led to some snide remarks from you guys which then led to me using the F word.

one stupid cunt of a singaporean driver
wendy chan

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better don't offend Foreigners now especially Ang Moh tuakee.
Are u an Elite Singaporean(1st class) ? If no ,better don't offend the foreigners (2nd class),u will
eventually lose out as a true blue ordinary Singaporean (3rd class citizen).

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Better don't offend Foreigners now especially Ang Moh tuakee.
Are u an Elite Singaporean(1st class) ? If no ,better don't offend the foreigners (2nd class),u will
eventually lose out as a true blue ordinary Singaporean (3rd class citizen).

im worse than 3rd class, singaporean low life

and i don't give a S H I T about offending foreign trash like those 2 above. giving other cyclists a bad name
i have heard some ang mos say they cycle down the right lane of orchard road coz its too dangerous to cycle down the left

as a singaporean, im too stupid to understand that logic

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
What they meant is they dare or got the balls to do in Singapore
what the Singaporeans dare not or got no balls to do Singapore.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cunts are never stupid. they can be tepid, morbid, putrid, or rancid. women drivers are. :p

sorry.
i shold have just done the woman driver thing and turn right while they are on the centre of 2 right tunring lanes ...

one singapore C U N T of a woman driver

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry.
i shold have just done the woman driver thing and turn right while they are on the centre of 2 right tunring lanes ...

in sf, cyclists run into pedestrians and kill them. trucks run over cylists and kill them. cars are the real pussies. they always stop for cyclists, trucks and pedestrians.

T

TuaTeetu

but of course, especially these big wig ang mo cyclists...
i should have relaised they own the roads here

Not really in angmo countries i singaporean have to give way to cyclists too.

If not if i run them down i will be in serious trouble, it only make sense because they are unprotected.

Singaporeans take for granted that they can run down anyone they like on the roads.

Like China!

Last edited by a moderator:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im worse than 3rd class, singaporean low life

and i don't give a S H I T about offending foreign trash like those 2 above. giving other cyclists a bad name
i have heard some ang mos say they cycle down the right lane of orchard road coz its too dangerous to cycle down the left

as a singaporean, im too stupid to understand that logic

Don't feel bad.. You did the right thing in F@ckin back those 2 foreign thrash cyclists.. I once nearly rammed a stupid Indian cyclist at the road in front of Tekka Market 6 years ago.. It was not my fault..The Ah neh prick rode his biycle as if he was in his native Mumbai..

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since months ago, the Ang Mohs have taken on to occupying SG roads on bicycles. They will occupy entire lanes or roads like they own them. This is their solution to high car prices - use the roads for free and bully SG drivers into submission with the traffice poodles nowhere to be seen or too scared to act. And it also shows the kind of ang moh 'expats' that are now coming into SG in hordes and taking over entry and middle level jobs from SGs. While the 60% continue to PLP the Traitor PM on Facebook. The 'FT' situation has certainly taken a rapid turn for the worse since the last GE with SGs being bullied from all quarters by Foreigners with support from the very govt that is supposed to protect their interests.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Since months ago, the Ang Mohs have taken on to occupying SG roads on bicycles. They will occupy entire lanes or roads like they own them.

You should join them. If everyone cycled, Singapore would be a far more pleasant place to live and work in.

The added benefit would be a reduced load on the health system as diseases caused by a sedentary lifestyle would pretty much disappear.

Cycling is also good for the environment.

I see no reason why cyclists should have to cower in the gutter just because there's a car behind. They have every right to use a whole lane. Drivers simply have to learn to be more patient and wait for a passing opportunity.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I see no reason why cyclists should have to cower in the gutter just because there's a car behind. They have every right to use a whole lane. Drivers simply have to learn to be more patient and wait for a passing opportunity.

i agreee
BUT not when they are cycling down the right lane of orchard road, or any road for that matter, with ZERO intention of turning right
i wonder if they just felt that it was too "dangerous" to cycle on the left

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i agreee
BUT not when they are cycling down the right lane of orchard road, or any road for that matter, with ZERO intention of turning right

The driver is a woman.. that is where the source of the problem is.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays, when I'm walking and some dumbass foreigner (or Sinkie) shit blocks my way because they're too busy chatting with one another or fiddling with their fancy phones, I don't even bother saying 'Excuse me' or anything to get their attention to make way.

I would just snap my finger once in front of their faces and glare at them. They make way for me. Problem solved.

Don't fuck with me, I'm on a warpath in this crowded shithole.

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agreee

Women drivers are allowed mistakes on the road... it is expected, and nobody will expect more... thus you should have just run them down like bowling pins... and then say "Oops, ... just a woman driver, sorry" and smiled sweetly.... all would have been forgiven.

Try it the next time you see cyclists on the right lane blocking the road for other road users... it is very liberating.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone is entitled to use the public amenities but you must obey the rules and be considerate mah.

I once saw a local OL fark a FT ah neh early in the morning at OUB building for hogging the ATM machine. Just because you are entitled to use the ATM machine doesn't mean you can take you own sweet time. Wah all the F words and middle fingers went firing at that chow ah neh in front of all the office workers waiting for the lift at the lobby. The ah neh was taken aback and could only utter a fark you as he walk away and that triggered another round of firing from the OL.......haha