• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tattoos that is banned in singapore,and their meaning.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the dragon and phoniex belongs to the 21 centre right?

heard eagle grabbing globe belongs to zero eight hai lok san.

and the forehead with a red line is AST.

correct?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a Gangster in Singapore is embarrassing, The only people they strike fear into are secondary school kids and of cos if they out-number you, But a lone gangster regardless of his ranking on the street is fair game for all including nerds and virgins.

Can someone just ask them to stop, I recently had a friend sit down for a beer with me, An ex ss intel guy or something like that.. He was telling me that most SS members are very poor people, Most headman of ss gangs are lorry drivers or petty criminals who at times need welfare from the government or needs someone to pay for his beer at a coffee-shop, only 4 or 5% are making good money by being a gangster.

There are many independent criminals out there who are making far more money.

All i see when i see gangsters are low life scums. I will feel embarrass and dirty being them.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
All i see when i see gangsters are low life scums. I will feel embarrass and dirty being them.

so u are also a gangster, but a closet gangster? u are those type that act like gangster, but in truth, u are not a gangster. u act like gangster because u felt unloved and wanted attention? i see....

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
so u are also a gangster, but a closet gangster? u are those type that act like gangster, but in truth, u are not a gangster. u act like gangster because u felt unloved and wanted attention? i see....

Why you so defensive? You a gangster? :biggrin: ... Sounds like!!! TOLO EH? :biggrin:

Im a Stoner, Stoners are not known to be fighters, Aggressive people or have pack mentality. WE ARE FUN LOVING PEACEFUL PEOPLE.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paiseh paiseh, I offer Joss-sticks and chinese rice wine to you(Or maybe you like a joint?)

yeah yeah, talk rot here again. no wonder u are 'stoner'. if don't know how to to get high, please don't. or else u get 'stoned' again. and please don't lose control and go around thrashing things.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah yeah, talk rot here again. no wonder u are 'stoner'. if don't know how to to get high, please don't. or else u get 'stoned' again. and please don't lose control and go around thrashing things.

You are one screw loose mofo. Sounds like you have an IQ of a street corner thug.

Last edited:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are one screw loose mofo.

u never go school? later english teacher gonna come in teach u 'lose' vs 'loose'. oops, i forgot.. u too poor and ur family too poor to send u to school...

and yes, i'm a mofo. because i fcuk ur mother. thats why i'm a mofo.. happy??

if u want to use insulting words, be my guest.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
u never go school? later english teacher gonna come in teach u 'lose' vs 'loose'. oops, i forgot.. u too poor and ur family too poor to send u to school...

and yes, i'm a mofo. because i fcuk ur mother. thats why i'm a mofo.. happy??

if u want to use insulting words, be my guest.

Wow!! What a big man.. You sound like a retard man MOFO.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok television, thank you for entertaining me for the past 15 mins. i really enjoyed it.. thanks man. need to go cos i'm just waiting for time to pass to knock off from work. free pm me, i treat u kopi.

langzi

251981_392896694091903_1577604246_n.jpg

true meh?

what i can tell you is thats the olden days.. nwadays $$ talk..
got $$ got power.. simple as that... in singapore u be pia kia no way to dun.. only end up in CP if u r the whole core type.. got tattoos, no tattoos also the same, juz inks of creatures on body and u will be 排斥 by people... in the end u will go back to where u belong