• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tattoos that is banned in singapore,and their meaning.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the tears tattoo means inside prison for the black and latino gangs ...if im not mistaken .

trust me they don't really have a good foundation unlike the chinese gangs that have a long tradition so they copied many stuff from others. The gang name omega for eg is also made up.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
trust me they don't really have a good foundation unlike the chinese gangs that have a long tradition so they copied many stuff from others. The gang name omega for eg is also made up.

you might be right . cause i dont know much about black and latino gang .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The eagle on globe, vulture and popeye tattoos are were commissioned ranks copied and adopted by Singapore triads from British and American sailors after WW2, nothing to do with black or latino gangs. The eagle on globe was the highest rank in a numbered triad, commander-in-chief and commissioner. No tattoo artist dared to do it on anyone unless command was officially handed over by a recognized chief who was retiring and handing over command. The retiring chief would have his tattooed rank netted over too, i.e. blurred out. Vulture was tiger general rank (tiger wasn't used because there was a gang 24 Dragon Tiger) and Popeye was warrior rank. In the protocol of the old days, nobody got these tattoos by themselves, they must be commissioned and sponsored.

That triad tattoo tradition died down with LKY clampdown on tattooed gangsters in the 1970s after he figured out the ranks. Nowadays, it's optional and anything goes.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The eagle on globe, vulture and popeye tattoos are were commissioned ranks copied and adopted by Singapore triads from British and American sailors after WW2, nothing to do with black or latino gangs. The eagle on globe was the highest rank in a numbered triad, commander-in-chief and commissioner. No tattoo artist dared to do it on anyone unless command was officially handed over by a recognized chief who was retiring and handing over command. The retiring chief would have his tattooed rank netted over too, i.e. blurred out. Vulture was tiger general rank (tiger wasn't used because there was a gang 24 Dragon Tiger) and Popeye was warrior rank. In the protocol of the old days, nobody got these tattoos by themselves, they must be commissioned and sponsored.

That triad tattoo tradition died down with LKY clampdown on tattooed gangsters in the 1970s after he figured out the ranks. Nowadays, it's optional and anything goes.

we are talking about the tear thing on the omega lah copied from latino gangs and not about the eagle thing.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pot with lots of fertiliser :o

wet one or dry one ?

bro , we must control ourself cannot play too much , if not kenna jail liao , i got a feeling sam is looking at me now :wink: after i mention about his "values" suddenly he MIA ...confirm hes waiting for the chance . we must remind each other dont play too much in this forum ok,,,control...control .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My lao da god of gambler Joetys is now busy highrolling in Las Vegas and stuffing tips into cleavages.

I was addressing TS. Scroll back to #1. Anyway liike I said, nowadays it's optional and anything goes.

joetys is your lau da ...which means he is my lau lau da ....next time see him must greet him lau lau da liao ..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we are talking about the tear thing on the omega lah copied from latino gangs and not about the eagle thing.

Original meaning for teardrop was supposedly for someone to remember a bro who had died.
Another copied tattoo is spider web, usually on the elbows to signify the wearer been to prison.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya i agree...kena ban is no fun la. Got to sit out and suffer in silence...cannot post :(
wet one or dry one ?

bro , we must control ourself cannot play too much , if not kenna jail liao , i got a feeling sam is looking at me now :wink: after i mention about his "values" suddenly he MIA ...confirm hes waiting for the chance . we must remind each other dont play too much in this forum ok,,,control...control .