• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serving NS Doesn't Make You More Of A Singaporean!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you retarded peasants ranting and whining about the sacrifices you made for NS and why that makes you more of a Singaporean and better than foreigners are making me sick! Your minute contributions running around playing soldier with no real contribution to our economy are nothing compared to the Foreign Talents who have settled in Singapore to become her invaluable citizens.

These foreign talents have contributed to the real success of Singapore, in terms of our GDP figures. They have also married the our beautiful, highly educated, sophisticated and culturally more advanced Singaporean women who puked at the sight of uncouth peasant Singaporean males and their permanent stench, a legacy of their NS stink:oIo: !

In my conversation with my elite friends (mostly head honchos of big companies), we all agreed that SG males, especially those who have NS liabilities and married, to be the most troublesome and unproductive. As far as possible, we will try not to hire this bunch of useless buggers!

It is much more productive to hire male Foreign Talents from the Philipines, India, Malaysia, Myanmar and China.

List of Troubles given by SG Males (listed in accordance to the amount of time wasted):

1. Reservist Training. Ranging from 2 weeks to a month per year. Adds up to a bloody year of wasted time if they are in your employment for 12 years. While they are off playing soldiers, who the fuck does their work!

2. RT in the evenings. These lazy fuckers can't seem to pass their IPPT despite constant RTs. When I need them to work OT, they will give me these lame RT excuses. Fuck them!

3. Urgent leaves taken for their sick mother, father, mother-in-laws, father-in-laws. Fuck them all! Old fucks who outlive their usefulness!

4. Urgent leaves to take care of their children! Do I give a fuck? HELL NO!

5. Reluctance to work OT, weekends and public holidays due to family commitment! Fuck that too.

In short, SG Males are nothing but trouble for companies!

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey lamebrain... you're back with more crap eh? Did they finally remove your fallopian tubes?

You retarded gay stinky dog:oIo:

I can even smell your NS stink from behind my computer screen. Good thing my dad got me a cushy clerk vocation which saved me from having the stink!

FUCK OFF YOU STINKY PIECE OF SHIT!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does not include you? Not trying to flame you but any generalization like that would mean that you are a self-hating singkie.

Would it be fair to say, "typically SG Males are nothing but trouble"?

Also, are the head honchos also singkies - were they all pes C2 or per E hence have no NS obligations whatsoever so never had to do IPPT/RT/ICT?

Have you tried to manage those "puck pucks pucking all day long break into song-and-dance we all all sooooo talented surrrrrrr Kabayans" before?

Have you tried to manage the "same same but different surrrr" ah nehs before?

Just find it fascinating that the dynamics of the Singapore workplace has evolved so dramatically yet nobody seems to care how having a national workforce who cannot get/keep a job because of perceptions of their "nationality".

Seems that the companies based in Singapore want first-rate infrastructure and taxation system but want to exploit 3rd world workers with their "qualifications" - so really all singkies with all their nation-building and mugging for exams are still useless because they are nationals of a "first-rate" country but should not be compensated fairly for having that type of background.

Again, not a flame just hoping you could clarify.

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does not include you? Not trying to flame you but any generalization like that would mean that you are a self-hating singkie.

Would it be fair to say, "typically SG Males are nothing but trouble"?

Also, are the head honchos also singkies - were they all pes C2 or per E hence have no NS obligations whatsoever so never had to do IPPT/RT/ICT?

Have you tried to manage those "puck pucks pucking all day long break into song-and-dance we all all sooooo talented surrrrrrr Kabayans" before?

Have you tried to manage the "same same but different surrrr" ah nehs before?

Just find it fascinating that the dynamics of the Singapore workplace has evolved so dramatically yet nobody seems to care how having a national workforce who cannot get/keep a job because of perceptions of their "nationality".

Seems that the companies based in Singapore want first-rate infrastructure and taxation system but want to exploit 3rd world workers with their "qualifications" - so really all singkies with all their nation-building and mugging for exams are still useless because they are nationals of a "first-rate" country but should not be compensated fairly for having that type of background.

Again, not a flame just hoping you could clarify.

YOU SPASTIC MAGGOT:oIo:

I HAVE MADE MYSELF CLEAR ENOUGH! SG MALE PEASANTS LIKE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE TO BUSINESSMEN LIKE ME! FOREIGN TALENTS ARE THE REAL CONTRIBUTORS TO OUR ECONOMY! MAYBE A MUAY THAI DEATH KICK FROM ME WILL CLEAR YOUR KNUCKLEHEAD!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Serving NS makes you an idiot. I should know I've been there. It took me 5 years to get going again. :( Those FTs should count their blessings they don't have to go through that mind numbing process.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
come off it la....you were a cook so how bad could it have been?

Serving NS makes you an idiot. I should know I've been there. It took me 5 years to get going again. :( Those FTs should count their blessings they don't have to go through that mind numbing process.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All you retarded peasants ranting and whining about the sacrifices you made for NS and why that makes you more of a Singaporean and better than foreigners are making me sick!..

NS may not make foreigners Sporeans but it will level the job market.

Many locals are angry because foreigners are getting a free ride while they have wasted 2+ years & have NS commitments. I guarantee that many foreigners will look elsewhere if they have to do NS because they are not stupid & are aware that the PAP is exploiting NS men.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS may not make foreigners Sporeans but it will level the job market.

Many locals are angry because foreigners are getting a free ride while they have wasted 2+ years & have NS commitments. I guarantee that many foreigners will look elsewhere if they have to do NS because they are not stupid & are aware that the PAP is exploiting NS men.

You moronic dumbass

Without these foreign talents, our economy will go into a recession! No one expects retarded, worthless and troublesome SG males to contribute significantly to our GDP figures the same way these Foreign Talents are going now!

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree that the government should stop all these NS nonsense and employ foreigners to defend Singapore. Since we have foreigner gurkhas defending the elites, they might as well employ more banglas for the army and SPF. These foreigners can be frontline troops to protect Singapore and die for us. Their lives are not worth much anyway.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
因廟堂之上,朽木為官;殿陛之間,禽獸食祿。狼心狗行之輩,滾滾當朝;奴顏婢膝之徒,紛紛秉政

coming elections, PLEASE REMEMBER to

VOTEpapees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

You retarded gay dog! DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH????????????????

Typical retarded Opposition Die Hard fan who can't even string a proper English sentence! Will you hire a retard like him or a Foreign Talent? The choice is clear!

FUCK OFF AND GO BACK TO REVISE FOR YOUR RETAKE OF YOUR PSLE!

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Chinese and other languages be banned or disabled in this forum, please? I (and I believe many others) don't know what you're talking about. Let's stick to English as common language for communication. In any case, doing NS or not doing NS doesn't make anyone more Singapoean or whatever. It's the sentiment.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Can Chinese and other languages be banned or disabled in this forum, please? I (and I believe many others) don't know what you're talking about. Let's stick to English as common language for communication. In any case, doing NS or not doing NS doesn't make anyone more Singapoean or whatever. It's the sentiment.

Use google translate.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Can Chinese and other languages be banned or disabled in this forum, please? I (and I believe many others) don't know what you're talking about. Let's stick to English as common language for communication.

what ever happened to free speech?

heheh... bro, point me to the thread and me would gladly help translate the text for you. can't guarantee that it would be 100% accurate, or me would call upon the good folks here to help :smile::smile::smile:

in the meanwhile, me would try to remember to add in the translated text for my non-English posts for this point forth. :smile::smile::smile:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
因廟堂之上,朽木為官;殿陛之間,禽獸食祿。狼心狗行之輩,滾滾當朝;奴顏婢膝之徒,紛紛秉政

the google translator states:
Due to the temple on top of the deadwood official; Hall of Pi, animals Fresh Paul. The generation of Langxin dog line, rolling the DPRK; subservient only have Bingzheng

my translation: as a result of deadwood in the top brass, the country had gone to the dogs and lowlife as the subservient clamor onto the political stage.

hope there's nothing lost in translation :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: