• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serving NS Doesn't Make You More Of A Singaporean!

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I translate it as "If you fail banishing demonic officials, you failure. Much dishonour to Singapore, not commit NS. Suggest immediate death by seppuku.:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You moronic dumbass

Without these foreign talents, our economy will go into a recession! No one expects retarded, worthless and troublesome SG males to contribute significantly to our GDP figures the same way these Foreign Talents are going now!

If Sporeans are expected to serve NS why not foreigners who claim to love Spore:confused: It is an oppurtunity for foreigners to show their support of Spore:rolleyes: In the US a foreigner who is willing to serve in the army is fast tracked into american citizenship.

If serving NS is going to cause hardship then more the reason it should be shared with everyone who enjoys the benefits of living in Spore, right? Since when has Spore owed foreigners a living:confused:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Sporeans are expected to serve NS why not foreigners who claim to love Spore:confused: It is an oppurtunity for foreigners to show their support of Spore:rolleyes: In the US a foreigner who is willing to serve in the army is fast tracked into american citizenship.

If serving NS is going to cause hardship then more the reason it should be shared with everyone who enjoys the benefits of living in Spore, right? Since when has Spore owed foreigners a living:confused:

You spastic maggot

You are making absolutely no fucking sense at all! Why would a smart Foreign Talent want to waste 2 years of the years of their life playing soldier and subsequently waste time doing Reservist and getting a permanent stink! Any Foreign Talents volunteering for NS should be sent back to whence they came from cause these morons would have failed the Retard Test!
Any Foreign Talents volunteering for NS are definitely retarded!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you stinky and uncouth peasants are the reason why Sun Xu commented that they are more dogs than humans in Singapore. You dogs should be ashamed of yourself and reflect on your crass actions!

B

Baluku

Lau lee will be called to the Lord soon!

As scrobal has indicated in his previous post!

Can anyone confirm?

Stock market will crash if this is verified.

Last edited by a moderator:

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally I don't read shits you wrote but this time you mother fucker chow ah quah say something unpleasant on male Singaporeans scarifices on doing NS.

You think we like to do NSF? Fuck dickhead you are sick! Males Singaporeans have a gun pointed at their heads by LKY the gangster to do NSF or go to jail under law. Mai Kongliao jiaowei ai teo kan siboh!

All you retarded peasants ranting and whining about the sacrifices you made for NS and why that makes you more of a Singaporean and better than foreigners are making me sick! Your minute contributions running around playing soldier with no real contribution to our economy are nothing compared to the Foreign Talents who have settled in Singapore to become her invaluable citizens.

These foreign talents have contributed to the real success of Singapore, in terms of our GDP figures. They have also married the our beautiful, highly educated, sophisticated and culturally more advanced Singaporean women who puked at the sight of uncouth peasant Singaporean males and their permanent stench, a legacy of their NS stink:oIo: !

In my conversation with my elite friends (mostly head honchos of big companies), we all agreed that SG males, especially those who have NS liabilities and married, to be the most troublesome and unproductive. As far as possible, we will try not to hire this bunch of useless buggers!

It is much more productive to hire male Foreign Talents from the Philipines, India, Malaysia, Myanmar and China.

List of Troubles given by SG Males (listed in accordance to the amount of time wasted):

1. Reservist Training. Ranging from 2 weeks to a month per year. Adds up to a bloody year of wasted time if they are in your employment for 12 years. While they are off playing soldiers, who the fuck does their work!

2. RT in the evenings. These lazy fuckers can't seem to pass their IPPT despite constant RTs. When I need them to work OT, they will give me these lame RT excuses. Fuck them!

3. Urgent leaves taken for their sick mother, father, mother-in-laws, father-in-laws. Fuck them all! Old fucks who outlive their usefulness!

4. Urgent leaves to take care of their children! Do I give a fuck? HELL NO!

5. Reluctance to work OT, weekends and public holidays due to family commitment! Fuck that too.

In short, SG Males are nothing but trouble for companies!

jw5

Loyal
Instead of asking someone "Are u a Singaporean?", which is pretty meaningless these days, we should ask him "Where did u serve your NS?"

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally I don't read shits you wrote but this time you mother fucker chow ah quah say something unpleasant on male Singaporeans scarifices on doing NS.

You think we like to do NSF? Fuck dickhead you are sick! Males Singaporeans have a gun pointed at their heads by LKY the gangster to do NSF or go to jail under law. Mai Kongliao jiaowei ai teo kan siboh!

You insolent retarded gay dog

Do you have the faintest idea who I am! How dare you use vulgar language on me! With my Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu skills, I can crush you like a cockroach and stuff you back into your mummy's putrid pussy!

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the worst post Clinton has made and very regrettable to devalue the sacrifice of all NS Men who had been forcibly and unwillingly sent into various units to serve the country. Only a fool would voluntarily and cheerfully opt to spent 2-21/2 years of their youth away, wasted years that could see them doing something more worthwhile.

Now, one truly slimy motherf***er that has a resemblance of a human is making fun and belittling NS Men. He truly deserved being called an idiot which in itself is an insult to all other idiots.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Serving NS Doesn't Make You More Of A Singaporean!

i Agree!!!!

Bending down and let your govt screw your ass makes you a whole lot more of a Sinkaporean!!!!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zhihau said:
the google translator states:
Due to the temple on top of the deadwood official; Hall of Pi, animals Fresh Paul. The generation of Langxin dog line, rolling the DPRK; subservient only have Bingzheng

my translation: as a result of deadwood in the top brass, the country had gone to the dogs and lowlife as the subservient clamor onto the political stage.

hope there's nothing lost in translation :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What was lost was the flavour. Slurp, slurp.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any guy that has served NS and is willing to fight (and die) to defend Sinkiepore is worthy of citizenship.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore should import more russians, a single russian lady could do a job which require a few US marines to do it....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

543189_348174255246061_170353366361485_955561_1083832247_n[1].jpg Photo from you suck's photo

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The harsh reality in Singapore today :"NS for Sinkees and Jobs for Foreigners".
NS is cheap labour to protect the MIW .
NS only make u more stupid.
Knnccb to the MIW ! !!
Knnccb to the foreigners !!!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not against NS, I actually enjoyed myself there. However I absolutely agree with you, the feedback I get from most who finished NS have made them more resentful of this country's policies.

Cheers!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The harsh reality in Singapore today :"NS for Sinkees and Jobs for Foreigners".
NS is cheap labour to protect the MIW .
NS only make u more stupid.
Knnccb to the MIW ! !!
Knnccb to the foreigners !!!

You retarded gay dog

Without NS, male peasants are no better than Banglas in terms of economic contribution!