• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RonRon's Conduct

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
The smart people read between the lines when an SC pens a letter acting on behalf of a cabinet stating that they cannot find me. Its a very unusual legal letter.

You have always been a half wit. Boasting that white man are scared of you necause of your muscles only for a feral white woman to outwit you. Only an idiot will post an articles like that.

You can bench press while you wait for the 9 pm news.

sure, im not that bright coz im a poly diploma holder and i dont type bombastic english like you, do you have anything against that?

oh sure, you are bright, i know you are well educated, an ah xia kia like clinton666 but what have we see in your contributions? snitching on ministers' private affair? give inaccurate NS evasion rules? You want to talk primary keys to me????? you know just one little db fact and you want to challenge me? ha! typical idiotic users who think they know everything simply they can use a PC. how many times i have seen this.

come one, there is no shame to be a meany, old petty, pencil neck, skinny, short, weak, bispectacled, hair line receding, stuck in singapore, working in a dead end civil sector, cant get a promotion to managerial position, counting the days down to collect your gratuity and have to vent frustrations day in and day out in sammyboymod?

im outta here. i had enough fun poking at you. time for me to play with the other fellas in the religious folder.

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holy jesus! Honestly tell me other than the forummer that helped you and you yourself who in the hell will remember such details? Isn't that a classic case of a stalker?

Also look at his phrasing. He calls you ungrateful. Yet it was that forummer that helped you not him so in what manner are you ungrateful? He actually equates you calling him a petty old man which is a factual statement as being ungrateful? You see how this weirdo's logical processes work. Sooner or later he'll claim he actually made this forum what it is today.

stalking, hearing voices, suspicion about clone nicks... what does that tell us?

The White Rose

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear *** ****, just a view. I think the cause is more important than the persona. Aware the need to mask the being but seems to be damaging the messenger. Fully behind the cause. Also not sure if those you are addressing know what is going on.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....the prataman talking about misleading pple.....what a joke......
can somebody compile the bullshit that cum of his mouth in this forum.......lol.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I make a guess.

Most Pai Kias started with some smaller tattoos before progressing to bigger ones. Some tattoos are use to show their status. Eagle on globe means he 'control the world' and is 'accorded'. Started with one flying eagle, when he becomes ready, the globe is added.

The other not so common tattoo will be Double Dragon Split Pearl (Siang Leng Tor Zhu). Again, the Pai Kia started with one Dragon on the left or right, and as he rose up in the rank, he get another one on the opposite side. And finally, when he is worthy, he put's the pearl in between.

Think the poems should be 4 or 7 words instead of 8 words. Most poems are also 4 lines. SAF call these recruits Chinese newspaper.

Most famous ones are 命中注定 , 难忘母恩 , 难报母恩 and many others.

bro you sure you posted in the correct thread? Mod pls move this post.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Instead of starting another thread to ask, could we have a special private folder for moderators and Infract Powered members to hold discussion pertaining to the forum. Need the feedbacks of fellow moderators and infract members. Thanks.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair, RonRon was a pro PAP when he came in, we all know that. But he mellowed down, he did contributes some news from the media, he didn't tweaked it to pro PAP like Clinton, so I dun see him as an irritant or have any negative influence in this forum.

Ronron and Raiders case is a 1 off thing, and its been settled, please move on.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of starting another thread to ask, could we have a special private folder for moderators and Infract Powered members to hold discussion pertaining to the forum. Need the feedbacks of fellow moderators and infract members. Thanks.

raider, just remind the ts you have moved on with ron and don't need him to bitch on your behalf so as to end the drama. he's using you without you asking to tell the world how good he is pulling the strings and coaching/instructing rookie mods on how to be mods. next thing he's gonna propose is an online course on mod code of conduct. no different from gms or dr ong. totally self-absorbed and delusional. you're the only one who can put this drama to rest. just tell him enuf is enuf, you're your own man and don't need a nanny. thank you. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both you and Eatshitndie have provided misleading information to people in the emigration thread....................

Mislead others and the is always a price to pay.

you have provided false and misleading info, got p'wned at the emigration folder and now you crawl like a worm to this folder to spew your bs. you're all over the place with irrelevant content and should be infracted. talking about teaching a newbie mod how to handle a forum with decorum and manner. pathetic.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys. Come on lah. Let's forget about the pride and prejudice leh. Just an online forum to discuss topics nia. Looking forward to more interesting topics leh.

A nice sunday evening. Start the new week happy happy Okie?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you have provided false and misleading info, got p'wned at the emigration folder and now you crawl like a worm to this folder to spew your bs. you're all over the place with irrelevant content and should be infracted. talking about teaching a newbie mod how to handle a forum with decorum and manner. pathetic.

so was it you or screw that provided the misleading info?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
care to give examples of how did he mislead others? Also do you know the meaning of intentionally misleading someone and unintentionally doing so? If he did so with malicious intent ok show the proof. If he made did so cos he wasn't sure hey you cannot fault him for that. This is a forum where information is free flowing but some info might not be accurate and it is up to the person to double check. Also in what ways are your information correct?

need to call him out on this. there was no misleading info on my part. i cited the statute and presented cases, and shut him up. just because i used cutebayhunk in delphi, which is still there, does not mean i need to use the same moniker here. he's delusional in thinking that i change nicks because of the reasons he claimed, which are hogwash. i'm factual cutebayhunk at delphi, bullshitter eatshit at sbf, the legendary horsesh*t at sg expat, and pap's nightmare **** at the old ypap forum. we veterans have various personas in various forums for various reasons. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys. Come on lah. Let's forget about the pride and prejudice leh. Just an online forum to discuss topics nia. Looking forward to more interesting topics leh.

A nice sunday evening. Start the new week happy happy Okie?

most of us are cheerful folks. he wants to pick a fight on a personal level, and he shall get it. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
everyone chill :wink:

[video=youtube;M9BNoNFKCBI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI[/video]

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, pointless trying to act cool when you came to this party with an evening suit, cumerband and shiny black shoes and leaving it only with a shredded underwear.

I have seen argument and fights where the losing party still continue to hold his stiff upper lip, bleeding it may be and walking out ramrod straight.

It is the last bit of dignity left. I give you the option of walking away cool as a cucumber. I will remain flustered if it helps. As the Malays say - kala tapah, style mau.

Childish. "I win I win" games is not for me. People know I took the same approach when I dealt with GMS - point out the self-contradictions and double standards - that's my game.

Last edited: