• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RonRon's Conduct

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to see a show a support from at least one forummer - albeit the vilage idiot, town imbecile and resident racist. Quite telling I suppose. Should see some clones stepping in next from the clone factory.

Just some rubbish heap flies buzzing around. Just swat or leave them be as they are attracted mainly to garbage.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I saw the posts and threads. I told him nicely to stop as he went overboard. He accused me of patronising. I do acknowldge what he was doing and it did have an impact on those he was targeting as they behaviour was more strained. I felt that had gone overboard. Thus my appeal to him.

Despite being in agreement with you on many issues, this time I have to say Deboneman has a point. Your interference was unwelcomed and best left unsaid and leave him be. He got infracted and banned and he is fighting a lone battle. Will you be there to support him? Of course he does not need or want any help but at the very least you could just remain silent instead of faulting him.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
The issue between raiders and ron has been resolved WITHOUT your involvement. Raiders can handle himself pretty well, he doesn't need your "help". He's a mod and can easily just move all of ron's postings if he wanted to. Seriously what in the hell can you do? :rolleyes:

Stop claiming undeserved credit and make yourself look noble.

Just surrender and allow scroobal to put that collar around your neck you racist fuck. Be his dog. The cheebye master degree holder is now his bitch!....LOL....alamak....LOL

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noted. Might have gone overboard. Thanks.

Despite being in agreement with you on many issues, this time I have to say Deboneman has a point. Your interference was unwelcomed and best left unsaid and leave him be. He got infracted and banned and he is fighting a lone battle. Will you be there to support him? Of course he does not need or want any help but at the very least you could just remain silent instead of faulting him.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
All along I thought RonRon is anti-establishment. He's not?

Damn! I must be one of the slow ones then.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He took great pains to carve himself over many moons out as a neutral observer, not making friends or enemies and building credibility. Then began posting damaging threads on opposition interspersed innocent videos and articles. Classic propaganda approach to shape minds.

Not sure if he got rejected for cadre post but certainly a bad week. Stuffed up twice.

Still waiting for him and his clone to name the HK Surgeon.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ronron is not part of the establishment, last checked with the pmo. he's oppo and a pretend pappy, trying to make pappies look bad. the one still ticking with the establishment is you know who. beware of any pet that bites the hand who feeds it. :p

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and to sideswipe, you know better, and you're someone who is not easily manipulated by empty praises and desperate overtures. be yourself and keep fucking him. he's losing support even from inside circles and the pappy master who feeds him, thus the desperation to win you over in the lunatic fringe. pathetic.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite Scroo's occasional lapse in judgement (attributed to over-confidence)... most of the time his comments on issues are sensible. I have not been around here very long but from my past year's observation Scroo is generally ok... maybe a little stubborn old man that's all.

Is RonRon "neutral"? Hell no. Is he tongue in cheek in his pro-PAP postings? Does not appear to me that way, i don't care either.
But he did snap and exposed his true personality recently. I am convinced he is nothing but a ChaoAhBeng PAP wannabe.

Clinton666 would appear a lot more satirical and tongue-in-cheek in his postings. His never ending declaration of love for PAP, KongHee, etc never fail to amuse me.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just some rubbish heap flies buzzing around. Just swat or leave them be as they are attracted mainly to garbage.

It must be a pain talking to yourself. I hear that after a while you get used to it and then you're actually talking to someone else.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good to see a show a support from at least one forummer - albeit the vilage idiot, town imbecile and resident racist. Quite telling I suppose. Should see some clones stepping in next from the clone factory.

Screwball you have been using your clones to somehow garner support for yourself. Let's not even talk about titles. You are the resident idiot, racist, hypocrite and delusional freak all rolled into one. It's a joke seeing the resident idiot here pointing fingers at others.

HellBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
What goes up & down(twitch), up & down(twitch), up & down...?

I always tot they make fun of you because you ride one of those stunt bike that customised without seat.
So it's really a "normal" bike with the seat fell-off & with a pole sticking out :eek:
What about all those members who make fun of my bicycle. I can't help it if the seat dropped off so to constantly tease me for going for an extremely uncomfortable ride is hardly appropriate.

Can the Mods please take action.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What goes up & down(twitch), up & down(twitch), up & down...?

I always tot they make fun of you because you ride one of those stunt bike that customised without seat.
So it's really a "normal" bike with the seat fell-off & with a pole sticking out :eek:

checkout 0:30 onwards ...dont play play with sam ...:wink:

[video=youtube;pudyCkMaQcg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pudyCkMaQcg[/video]

Last edited: