• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RonRon's Conduct

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was busy last few weeks but could not help notice that Ron's persona cracked not once but twice within days.

The master of subliminal messaging, misleading headlines, falsehood and famous for setting the fox amongst the chickens thought that his iron clad image was intact and out of harm's way. Never expected Sam to move his thread thinking that years of honing his skills ma him invincible.

Having stuffed up, he then attempted to take on the mod by crass intimidation. Credit Sideswipe and a few others for stepping in.

Have fell thru a whole all by himself and instead of offering unreserved apology, crafted one to suggest that he was magnanimous by extending an olive branch to the mod.

Shortly after Ron screwed again and used one his clones to substantiate his story not realising that no substantive details were provided for the clone to know. Quiet embarrassing.

Well Ron, you touch a mod here again and you will pay dearly. It will be back to opening car doors for MPs at grassroots gathering.

If you can't argue the case for the PAP, it does not mean that you are inadequate, it could also mean that some of their policies are flawed and no reasonable person can argue for their side convincingly. So you sort to subliminal messaging.

So we now know the clone factory and its owner where the PAP is concerned.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you and I was expecting one of the mods to zap him. Overboard. I told him to stop but he accused me of patronising him. i am sure if he keeps stalking, he is going back to the purgatory. He was there quite a while before and came back after a long abscence.

Ron threathened a mod and crossed the line. i applaud Sideswipe for making it absolutely clear where he stood. This sneaky prick is dangerous.

Also thanks to Ceston that he out of circulation.

If you want to talk about misconduct, how about Debonerman about his constant harassing of Jah, Cestbon and I?

http://www.sammyboy.com/search.php?searchid=1267627

Your invaluable fair comment please.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You need to insert the post url not the search url.

Too many, you go search all his recent posts
Agree with you and I was expecting one of the mods to zap him. Overboard. I told him to stop but he accused me of patronising him. i am sure if he keeps stalking, he is going back to the purgatory. He was there quite a while before and came back after a long abscence.

Ron threathened a mod and crossed the line. i applaud Sideswipe for making it absolutely clear where he stood. This sneaky prick is dangerous.

Also thanks to Ceston that he out of circulation.

Thanks

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Too many, you go search all his recent posts

What about all those members who make fun of my bicycle. I can't help it if the seat dropped off so to constantly tease me for going for an extremely uncomfortable ride is hardly appropriate.

Can the Mods please take action.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
come on boss...there has to be a good reason why you never got about to fixing the seat.

What about all those members who make fun of my bicycle. I can't help it if the seat dropped off so to constantly tease me for going for an extremely uncomfortable ride is hardly appropriate.

Can the Mods please take action.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was busy last few weeks but could not help notice that Ron's persona cracked not once but twice within days.

The master of subliminal messaging, misleading headlines, falsehood and famous for setting the fox amongst the chickens thought that his iron clad image was intact and out of harm's way. Never expected Sam to move his thread thinking that years of honing his skills ma him invincible.

Having stuffed up, he then attempted to take on the mod by crass intimidation. Credit Sideswipe and a few others for stepping in.

Have fell thru a whole all by himself and instead of offering unreserved apology, crafted one to suggest that he was magnanimous by extending an olive branch to the mod.

Shortly after Ron screwed again and used one his clones to substantiate his story not realising that no substantive details were provided for the clone to know. Quiet embarrassing.

Well Ron, you touch a mod here again and you will pay dearly. It will be back to opening car doors for MPs at grassroots gathering.

If you can't argue the case for the PAP, it does not mean that you are inadequate, it could also mean that some of their policies are flawed and no reasonable person can argue for their side convincingly. So you sort to subliminal messaging.

So we now know the clone factory and its owner where the PAP is concerned.

Hi there,

1. Don't try to stir shits again, everything is clear after Raiders had explained why he change my thread's title and merge my video. Both of us have nothing against each other, will you be piss if someone change ur title from RonRon's Conduct to screwball's Conduct?

2. Don't try to act like a big brother here, you are truly embarrassing yourself. Everyone know your credibility after you make false accusation to Mr Shanmugan and Ms Foo MH, you simply disappear after challenge by them.

3. I did not used any clones, pls prove it and name which are my clones and then let Sam Leong expose you are a fucking lier and I will sponsor you to IMH for free treatment.:biggrin:

4. Don't act like a gangster here and threaten me, I have nothing against any mod here and even if I do pls tell us how you want me to pay?:rolleyes:

5. Fuck you! Now I understand why so many ppl here hate you so much.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you guys for trying to lighten up this thread, we now know who are the real shit stirrer here:wink::biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Yeah I'm jealous. I've tried my best to be the most obnoxious nick in this whole forum but it's pretty obvious I have not succeeded.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not fall into a hole that I dug. Looking like a clown are we. What happenned to the soft and innocuous touch. Now writing bullet points in memo form like PA directing grassroots when and how to open car door.

Try threathening a mod again. Also remember to put in details on your imaginary stories so that your clones can agree without making you look like a fool.

Like I said you fucked up all by youself. Now trying to avoid the spotlight and trying to get down from the pedestal. Why don't you write a note of apology to your handler. No point dealing with us.

Hi there,

1. Don't try to stir shits again, everything is clear after Raiders had explained why he change my thread's title and merge my video. Both of us have nothing against each other, will you be piss if someone change ur title from RonRon's Conduct to screwball's Conduct?

2. Don't try to act like a big brother here, you are truly embarrassing yourself. Everyone know your credibility after you make false accusation to Mr Shanmugan and Ms Foo MH, you simply disappear after challenge by them.

3. I did not used any clones, pls prove it and name which are my clones and then let Sam Leong expose you are a fucking lier and I will sponsor you to IMH for free treatment.:biggrin:

4. Don't act like a gangster here and threaten me, I have nothing against any mod here and even if I do pls tell us how you want me to pay?:rolleyes:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Mods please do something. I'm being picked on!!!!

If I were to lock the thread, there will be another SIMILAR thread started after 5 minutes.

If I were to move it to the rubbish heap, there will be another SIMILAR thread started again after 5 minutes.

Therefore, please bear with the abuse. It will die down after 2 days :biggrin: