• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Victim slashes robber's genitals when he tries to rape her

Ganesha

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Star/Asia News Network
Saturday, Apr 28, 2012

A robber who tried to rape a 20-year-old woman ended up injuring his genitals when she slashed him with the parang that he had dropped.

She was heading to a grocery store near her house in Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, at 4pm on Thursday when the man confronted her and held a parang to her neck.

He dragged her to a dark spot nearby, pushing her to the ground and demanding cash and jewellery, a police source told Harian Metro.

When she refused, he reached into her pocket and took out RM100 (S$41) and her mobile phone.

Despite her pleas to be left unharmed, the man kept stepping on her and ordered her to take off her clothes.

When she refused, he tried to remove her pants.

"The woman took the chance to kick him. He lost his balance and the parang fell from his hands. The woman quickly grabbed the parang and slashed his genitals," he said.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done. In a country where police are useless, this is what you have to do. Sometimes you lose and die/get hurt but at least you gave a try.
For me personally, if i encounter a robber again... i will kill him if i could. Forget about the law.. these robbers' lives are worthless and no one is going to make it too difficult for you.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Well done. In a country where police are useless, this is what you have to do. Sometimes you lose and die/get hurt but at least you gave a try.
For me personally, if i encounter a robber again... i will kill him if i could. Forget about the law.. these robbers' lives are worthless and no one is going to make it too difficult for you.

Probably a fruit knife and a baseball bat type of steering lock. Good defensive tools to have, always. Even pepper spray is good, Tesco selling about RM 12 for a bottle.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the star/asia news network
saturday, apr 28, 2012

a robber who tried to rape a 20-year-old woman ended up injuring his genitals when she slashed him with the parang that he had dropped.

She was heading to a grocery store near her house in ampang, kuala lumpur, at 4pm on thursday when the man confronted her and held a parang to her neck.

He dragged her to a dark spot nearby, pushing her to the ground and demanding cash and jewellery, a police source told harian metro.

When she refused, he reached into her pocket and took out rm100 (s$41) and her mobile phone.

Despite her pleas to be left unharmed, the man kept stepping on her and ordered her to take off her clothes.

When she refused, he tried to remove her pants.

"the woman took the chance to kick him. He lost his balance and the parang fell from his hands. The woman quickly grabbed the parang and slashed his genitals," he said.

how sad, the police were acting against "bersih" guys during that time.

Protecting the government was more important, then the people.