• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

still wanna buy apple products?

T

TuaTeetu

Workers protest at Foxconn plant in China

Reuters: Top News

TAIPEI (Reuters) - Workers at a Chinese factory owned by Foxconn, Apple Inc's main manufacturer, threatened to jump off the roof of a building in a protest over wages just a month after the two firms announced a landmark agreement on improving working conditions.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boo hoo, a few factory Tiongster slaves died.

Also, Foxconn makes lots of other computer parts for other brands. It's not just Apple.

T

TuaTeetu

No karma for using products made by blood labourers?

How about retribution?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is China, 没完没了。Fuck up communism. Many factories owners in southern China had told me that all these are politically motivated when CCP want to show off or make a point or raise the country's wages they do such things to foreign companies.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No karma for using products made by blood labourers?

How about retribution?

other post you talk about creator , this post you talk about karma and retribution ...this is not a religious folder ...you want to praise PAP or opps party , i dont care . just dont talk about religion shit in here . want to talk go to religious folder .

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
This the same troll?

Anyway, looking at mac pro now. How many will jump if I buy one of them?

other post you talk about creator , this post you talk about karma and retribution ...this is not a religious folder ...you want to praise PAP or opps party , i dont care . just dont talk about religion shit in here . want to talk go to religious folder .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This the same troll?

Anyway, looking at mac pro now. How many will jump if I buy one of them?

yup same . now he got a new nick :wink:

i have never use a mac before .....i always thought of getting one . is it really that good ? no doubts the design is good . i always look for good design laptop .

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At one point in time Spore made about 50% of the HDDs in the world. I wonder if anyone made noise about the labor laws in Spores:wink:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why blame Foxconn or Apple. The worker can leave anytime , no one force them to work there.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends what you use the mac for. I'm sick of using windows and can't be bothered tinkering with linux anymore. OSX works right out the box. No more tinkering. Its a breath of fresh air once you get used to it.

i have never use a mac before .....i always thought of getting one . is it really that good ? no doubts the design is good . i always look for good design laptop .

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bro, once you've tried a mac you'll probably not want to go back to a PC.

I use both, PC for my company work and Mac for my OTHER company's work. I must say the Mac is more enjoyable. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It depends what you use the mac for. I'm sick of using windows and can't be bothered tinkering with linux anymore. OSX works right out the box. No more tinkering. Its a breath of fresh air once you get used to it.

actucally i use laptop for sending email and surf internet only ...thats why i only go for laptop design .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, once you've tried a mac you'll probably not want to go back to a PC.

I use both, PC for my company work and Mac for my OTHER company's work. I must say the Mac is more enjoyable. :biggrin:

yes bro , i heard all my friend said that too , all dont want to go back PC . one thing stop me from buying mac is because im lazy to learn how to operate apple .

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
actucally i use laptop for sending email and surf internet only ...thats why i only go for laptop design .

then can check out the mac book air if you don't do heavy work on it.

it's also pretty light to carry around. I'm waiting to buy one when the Wife finally gives her approval, not still pending. :biggrin: