• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teaching of evolution in SG schools

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scientist (???) Rojak,

What I am taking you on is that you have misguided the readers. The body temperatures of all animals are maintained because of one reason - God has built in remarkable 'heat regulator' in our body system. When the temperature of an animal falls below or rise above the normal temperature, this God-designed mechanism will kick in and through this mechanism, the temperature is maintained at the correct temperature. If the temperature refuses to go back to the normal temperature, like in human approx 37 degree C, it signifies something is wrong with the body.

The temperature of almost all animals vary from one to the other, although by and large they are not big variation...at least within the same 'bio-category. So for example, tropical animals like the human will have quite the same temperature with other tropical animals but could be markedly different from non-tropical animals like some fishes. And furthermore, body temperatures also different because of some special reason. Birds, for example, have the highest body temperature averaging 105 degree F (versus human 97.8 degree F). And there is a good reason. Birds need alot of energy when they take a flight especially during take-off. So, they need alot of energy. God has designed birds differently. If you go to the anatomy of birds, you will discover the lungs and the respiratory system is completely different from human and the reason - simply - the system is to ensure that sufficient oxygen and energy can be generated for the birds. This is just one example.

Another good example is the polar bears. Though the environment where polar bears lived can be as low as minus 35 degree C, but polar bears are able to with stand the cold. Reason - the furs of the polar bears are super-efficient in protecting the bears from the cold temperature. In effect, the furs are so efficient that even though the environment can be -35 degree C, at time polar bears can even suffer from 'heat-wave' and they need to dip inside the icy cold water to cool themselves.

So, don't smoke and misguide the readers with the so-call quantum physics formula...yes, physics, chemistry, bio-chemistry all played significant part in regulating the body temperatures of the animals but they are not the way you have told and misguided the readers with your 'one-formula' fits all theory!

By the way, 1+1 do not always equal to 2. It depends on what you add. one apple plus one orange still one apple and one orange; one USD plus one Japanese Yen do make 2 USD or 2 Japanese Yens, rather it perhaps become USD 1.0023, depending on the exchange rate.

Hey fucktard, i am not sure you realised a not, take away those stupid God staff
, you are actually supporting my statement in those equations. this simply shows one thing, you have no idea what the fuck are the meaning of those equations. plain fuck, as usual shooting yourself in the foot. plain display of stupidity

THOSE ARE NOT QUANTUM MECHANICS EQUATIONS. ITS THERMODYNAMIC. TOLD YOU TO FUCKING GET A BASIC EDUCATION LONG AGO. THESE 2 ARE TOTALLY 2 DIFFERENT DISCIPLINE.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, we declare it again.
2nd law of thermodynamics disproves the theory of evolution.

Prove it mathematically. still waiting. i will be kind i provide you with the 0th to 3rd law in the forms of equations.

1st law, U = q + w
2nd law, S (universe or total) > 0
3rd law, S (system) = 0 at T = 0K
0th law, m1c1T1 = m2c2T2 = m3c3T3 ,

where m1 does not equal m2 does not equal m3
where c1 does not equal c2 does not equal c3

At thermo equalibrium, T1 = T2 = T3

still waiting. i already nice enough to put it in equations. for you to do a head start, in thermodynamics, we speaks using maths

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
you really think i am kidding that if you can do it this is a groundbreaking breakthrough?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
We don't stray, we stick to basic scientific theories and never have to move, unlike you fellas who ran around with funny theories that you cannot defend.

bwahahahahahahaa... science disproved Darwin? whereof me got the definition of Darwin's evolution theory from? it's from the scientific community, and they honored Darwin by naming this theory after him and not Alfred Wallace, even when they were researching at two different areas of similar notion at the same time!

can't help it if you really want to continue to ridicule yourself, you know? bwahahahahahahaa... and damn, me apologise for my condescending tone, but yeah, me haven't ran away, readers have a clear view and we're still waiting for your demonstration to show that the 2nd law of thermodynamics disproves the evolution theory :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
bwahahahahahahaa... science disproved Darwin? whereof me got the definition of Darwin's evolution theory from? it's from the scientific community, and they honored Darwin by naming this theory after him and not Alfred Wallace, even when they were researching at two different areas of similar notion at the same time!

can't help it if you really want to continue to ridicule yourself, you know? bwahahahahahahaa... and damn, me apologise for my condescending tone, but yeah, me haven't ran away, readers have a clear view and we're still waiting for your demonstration to show that the 2nd law of thermodynamics disproves the evolution theory :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

just his luck, i studied at least 4 modules related to thermodynamics in my undergrad days. i am fucking good at it (and YES I STILL REMEMBER MYUAHAHHAHAHA)

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
just his luck, i studied at least 4 modules related to thermodynamics in my undergrad days. i am fucking good at it (and YES I STILL REMEMBER MYUAHAHHAHAHA)

bro,
had enough of this troll, time to get ready for Hougang BE :p:p:p

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prove it mathematically. still waiting. i will be kind i provide you with the 0th to 3rd law in the forms of equations.

1st law, U = q + w
2nd law, S (universe or total) > 0
3rd law, S (system) = 0 at T = 0K
0th law, m1c1T1 = m2c2T2 = m3c3T3 ,

where m1 does not equal m2 does not equal m3
where c1 does not equal c2 does not equal c3

At thermo equalibrium, T1 = T2 = T3

still waiting. i already nice enough to put it in equations. for you to do a head start, in thermodynamics, we speaks using maths

Wow! Fancy sia.
How does that prove evolution?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scientific community you say?
Observable, testable, repeatable? None of that applies to evolution unfortunately.

Can't help it if you fantasise about pseudoscience bro.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Scientific community you say?
Observable, testable, repeatable? None of that applies to evolution unfortunately.

Can't help it if you fantasise about pseudoscience bro.

the whale and the dolphins are mammals, both decided to head back into the waters. two distinct species, both started off as mammals, now both looking very fish-like. observable, can be tested, and repeated :o:o:o
keep digging a deeper hole for yourself ain't very smart :smile::smile::smile:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
the whale and the dolphins are mammals, both decided to head back into the waters. two distinct species, both started off as mammals, now both looking very fish-like. observable, can be tested, and repeated :o:o:o
keep digging a deeper hole for yourself ain't very smart :smile::smile::smile:

Really? Have any of your scientific community observed a non whale evolving into whale?
Have any of your scientific community observed a no dolphin evolving into a dolphin or any other specie for that matter?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still waiting for you to make sense of evolution.

U are the one that says it violate the 2nd law. seems like someone cannot back up his claim. i am not sure are you stupid enough not to realise from the very start, i took part in this is because of your claim it violate the 2nd law.

now proof it mathematically as what i performed earlier on in similar fashion; why appearance of life obey thermodynamic laws.

I DID MATHEMATICALLY TO SUPPORT MY CLAIM. YOU MEAN YOU CANNOT DO SO?

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have a feeling you are just another uneducated stupid kid that did not even know the basic meaning of entropy. just copy and read blindly from useless website and thinking its the truth. useless christians

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are the one that says it violate the 2nd law. seems like someone cannot back up his claim. i am not sure are you stupid enough not to realise from the very start, i took part in this is because of your claim it violate the 2nd law.

now proof it mathematically as what i performed earlier on in similar fashion; why appearance of life obey thermodynamic laws.

I DID MATHEMATICALLY TO SUPPORT MY CLAIM. YOU MEAN YOU CANNOT DO SO?

I already explained it.

You on the other hand proved nothing. What you have are claims, not mathematical proofs dear. You gotta do better than that babe.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
i have a feeling you are just another uneducated stupid kid that did not even know the basic meaning of entropy. just copy and read blindly from useless website and thinking its the truth. useless christians

Respect for you and Zhihau's patience. Salute.
To each his own. Pick your own poison.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flaws Cannot Explain The Unguided Mutation

[video=youtube;C61k7yYyKmk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C61k7yYyKmk[/video]

It says that, "mutation" and "evolution" may not be possible after all. Too many unsolved mysteries of Darwin's assumption or theory.

"flaws cannot explain the unguided mutation"

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already explained it.

You on the other hand proved nothing. What you have are claims, not mathematical proofs dear. You gotta do better than that babe.

explain? using what? thermodynamic ever since the time of the formulation of it has being taught and being proven using equations. NOT WORDS.

claim? those are mathematical proof stupid fuck. what is your highest education?

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid fuck, if you want to act smart to debate in such topic you better get your defination right. CLAIM in mathematics/science is like null hypothesis and alternative hypothesis in statistic, and based on the test statistic, we accept the claim/hypothesis as a conclusion. THOSE FUCKING STEPS THAT I PRESENTED ARE MATHEMATICAL PROOF OF MY STAND. YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW THIS STUPID FUCK?

Last edited: