• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bersih 3.0 Report - Photos

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please contribute photos to inspire sinkies..

My contribution..

6974199632_6c68318473_c.jpg

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Friend,
I think quite a few people on this side of the causeway are looking at these pics and quivering.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bersih Inspiration from Great Leader Nik Aziz... this is one of the leaders you are supporting... he issued a FATWA that street demo is permitted by Allah hence many Muslims took the streets as well... plus the Chinese Gong CheeByes.. when he succeeds he will implement Hudud laws in your state and good luck to you Gong CheeByes

[video=youtube;MfRlBMSFeU4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MfRlBMSFeU4[/video]

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has anyone ever thought in retrospect about Bersih 3.0 and the police brutality against it's own citizens?

Put it this way, why was there an important reason to barricade Dataran Merdeka which in itself is nothing but a piece of grass? The police allows the crowd to be anywhere in the city, but not that particular piece of empty grass. These are questions I am asking as it appears to be foolish not to allow peaceful protestors to pass the line of barricades put up by the police.

Another thought crossed my mind. Will it be the same for Singaporeans whereby the SPF will barricade say The Padang if a peaceful protest were to take place there? Why is it very important if 1 small crowd of 10 people decide to light a candle there to highlight an issue they have with the PAP government? Why are we treated like little children that such things are dangerous and an attempt to topple the legal government? Are we daft that we allow ourselves to be so cowed that we remain helpless to voice our dissatisfaction?

And another thought came to my mind too. If what we hear and read about the going-ons in Malaysia, the Bank Bumiputera scandal, the Scorpene saga and the attempts to put Anwar in jail, it smacks of enormous sums of money and the power hungry politicians at work. Is that not also the case for Singapore when opposition members are thrown into jail for 30 years and more, or when opposition members have to flee the country? I am aghast at how evil some people can be and how they can get away with crimes against humanity.

Last edited:

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
my friend bro in law participated in bersih last week...oh dear... the police were nervous and fired a teargas cannister horizontally at the protestors ( instead of diagnonally upwards ). the cannister hit a 10 year old boy and the impact causes his eyeball to drop out! the pickup the eyeball and quickly rush him to hospital!! i think chances are he will be blind!