SG Live Bet WPL Bet 88
SG Tipster

Thread: Is This Forum Helping Main Stream Media To Sensationalize The Underage Sex Saga?

My Reputation Points: 430 / Power: 3

Default Is This Forum Helping Main Stream Media To Sensationalize The Underage Sex Saga?

The unprecedented unwholesome publicity given by the press on the number of individuals, some of notable social standing,
    involved in the sexual liaison with an underage prostitute is mind-boggling. This development gives rise to the speculation
    whether all this unwholesome publicity on the underage prostitute saga is not a ruse by the PAP Government to divert attention
    from some of their more botched issues?

Read the following article for a more complete rationalization:-

http://www.tremeritus.com/2012/04/28...ent-diversion/

So, is Sammyboy's forummers inadvertently helping PAP with their ruse???
    Feel The Heat . . . Spread The Warmth
    Mama always says: Never Argue With An Idiot ......... It Makes Two!

My Reputation Points: 3480 / Power: 11

Default Re: Is This Forum Helping Main Stream Media To Sensationalize The Underage Sex Saga?

Cannot discount this fact.
    60.1% are forgetful fucktards

Obstructing the development of political parties and competitive candidates is as fraudulent as stuffing ballot boxes.
    Buying votes with state resources is as fraudulent as stealing them outright during the tally.
    Dominating the media or stacking the electoral commission with friends is as fraudulent as violating the secrecy of the vote.

My Reputation Points: 709 / Power: 7

Default Re: Is This Forum Helping Main Stream Media To Sensationalize The Underage Sex Saga?

MSM sensationalizing meh? U should go read Temasek Times, 10 times worse

My Reputation Points: 1252 / Power: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Char_Azn View Post
    MSM sensationalizing meh? U should go read Temasek Times, 10 times worse
    Ah, but TT openly states that it is a tabloid and there will be a serious news online version coming up in the future. The problem with TT is it not only sensationalizes, it also provides a lot facts and up to the minute and second news. Now. MSM like ST is the national newspaper that is supposed to provide facts and news. Instead, in the last 10 years, it has degraded to gutter sensationalized pieces with skewered reporting and outdated facts, showing poor knowledge of reporters and editors. Being ranked 136th in the world is a testament to that. TT cannot enjoy being evaluated on that international ranking as it is defined as a tabloid since its creation. Yet, the irony is it would outrank ST if put to rankings.

My Reputation Points: 239 / Power: 6

Quote Originally Posted by Narong Wongwan View Post
    Cannot discount this fact.
    60.1% are forgetful fucktards
    hahaha...although i voted for opps, i think this abusing of the other 60.1% for fun is a little overboard.

TuaTeetu Guest

If we can find out if they are involved in anti PAP activities then we could conclude there is a conspiracy theory.

Otherwise all if them deserved their actions.

Even peasants are looking with disgust about high profile people doing such things to underaged girls.