• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Glenda Ze Ze teaching at Ngee Ann

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her qualification? She started a chain of gift shops at the age when all of us were serving our national service. Madmansg is right, NS is killing Singaporean men.

You are barking up the wrong tree. I did said she is well qualified to be a lecturer in the biz school and this thread is about glenda. If you wish to talk about lkb, please have the courtesy to start another thread to initiate your own discussion.

I'm not barking. I don't bark. I eat dogs. This is the tree. This thread is about Glenda, yes? That's Glenda we're talking about, no? You questioning her about running gift shops when we were serving NS was what I was replying to, no? Don't be double standard with your idol GMS who has never hsd a single day of office work experience in his life after graduating from NUS with BSc. Econs. too. He has been running a computer shop ever since. I'm not putting down anyone here, but your GMS idol-worhsipping and double standard and bias against others who have same or higher standard has been excessive and amazing. Once again, I have nothing against you or GMS personally. I'm just stating facts and setting records straight. I'm still talking about Glenda in this thread, directly or comparatively, not out of topic.

Last edited:

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never question about Glenda, it was the other forummer who queried about her qualification. I knew about her even way before you met her. She started gift shop biz at the age when most of us were still doing our national service, that is a fact. BTW, you seldom see me post here, right. You and some forummers are the very reason that make me so pissed off.

I'm not barking. I don't bark. I eat dogs. This is the tree. This thread is about Glenda, yes? That's Glenda we're talking about, no? You questioning her about running gift shops when we were serving NS was what I was replying to, no? Don't be double standard with your idol GMS who has never hsd a single day of office work experience in his life after graduating from NUS with BSc. Econs. too. He has been running a computer shop ever since. I'm not putting down anyone here, but your GMS idol-worhsipping and double standard and bias against others who have same or higher standard has been excessive and amazing. Once again, I have nothing against you or GMS personally. I'm just stating facts and setting records straight. I'm still talking about Glenda in this thread, directly or comparatively, not out of topic.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have never question about Glenda, it was the other forummer who queried about her qualification. I knew about her even way before you met her. She started gift shop biz at the age when most of us were still doing our national service, that is a fact. BTW, you seldom see me post here, right. You and some forummers are the very reason that make me so pissed off.

Yeah yeah yeah, you know her first and you're always right and you're pissed off. So what? GMS introed her to me 8 years ago and I still know nuts. OK?