• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Glenda Ze Ze teaching at Ngee Ann

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who say oppo MP wannabe are oppressed.

Ashampoo_Snap_2012.04.28_12h08m25s_001_.jpg

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice picture. I don't mean Glenda Han's picture. The chap bothered to do a nice crop and background shadow of this screenshot.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who say oppo MP wannabe are oppressed.

View attachment 4625

Silvia Lim used to teach at Temasek Poly, before that she was with the SPF. Pple complaining about being oppressed are the useless losers who don't understand why they never get elected. More specifically the useless PhD bankrupt bum who has a family, 2 kids, doesn't want to work, wife doesn't want to work and somehow can still go Taiwan jiak hong, drive car and live in HDB flat. So much for unaffordable Singapore

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More specifically the useless PHd bankrupt bum who has a family 2 kids, doesn't want to work, wife doesn't want to work and somehow can still go Taiwan jiak hong, drive car and live in HDB flat. So much for unaffordable Singapore

What gives you the impression he is not working? He works in mysterious ways.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nice picture. I don't mean Glenda Han's picture. The chap bothered to do a nice crop and background shadow of this screenshot.

thanks for the compliment. hope you are not disappointed with this - but no, I did not purposely add the frame to the pic. It was added automatically by the screen capture program I used. Somehow I wasn't able to disable it nor would I t be bothered to crop it.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for the compliment. hope you are not disappointed with this - but no, I did not purposely add the frame to the pic. It was added automatically by the screen capture program I used. Somehow I wasn't able to disable it nor would I t be bothered to crop it.

Not disappointed. No worries.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her qualification? She started a chain of gift shops at the age when all of us were serving our national service. Madmansg is right, NS is killing Singaporean men.

Sorry, what is her qualification to teach? I remember the joke of free poly grads teaching poly courses back 10 years ago. What kind of rubbish?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her qualification? She started a chain of gift shops at the age when all of us were serving our national service. Madmansg is right, NS is killing Singaporean men.

Then you'll have some fucking brainwashed Sinkie sheep citing a few successful outliers to argue that determination can overcome all obstacles and that we should stop whining and serve our NS. I feel like gorging out their eyes and telling them not to complain because blind people like Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller succeeded despite their disability. :rolleyes:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those losers only know how to cry for welfare and handouts. They are weaklings.
Thats why they vote for an immoral WP that has no transparency and accountability. Question them they ust keep quiet cannot answer.

cheers

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. What's wrong with starting gift shops or doing other jobs?

2. Why don't you praise Sylvia for signing on when she didn't have to?

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are barking up the wrong tree. I did said she is well qualified to be a lecturer in the biz school and this thread is about glenda. If you wish to talk about lkb, please have the courtesy to start another thread to initiate your own discussion.

1. What's wrong with starting gift shops or doing other jobs?

2. Why don't you praise Sylvia for signing on when she didn't have to?