• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex GF creates sorry video to get back bf.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wec0ApuHDcM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
knn ...singapore girls apologise also no sincerity ...WTF :wink: . apologise still want pride ..:wink:

" im sorry for everything . whether or not you still want me in your life , its your choice " .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heard she cheated on her bf first and for whatever reason wants him back. Some ppl speculate it's cos he made a killing from equities trading.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
At first I was upset and heartbroken. I was lost and thought life was meaningless. She dumped me for a chap who had everything including being a budding grassroots leader.

I then found Nancy. She was the librarian at Marine Parade Library, a place where I found solitude and support. The many books carried me thru the darkest days of my shattered life. Nancy noticed me and sensed my pain. In my despair I was not aware of anyone and anything.

I remember that day when Nancy reached out. It was a Saturday morning, birds were chirping, the Uncles were going thu their pages thumbing thu the pages of the locals rags, young foreigners having reached our shores were on the Library net surfing for cheap rentals and jobs advertisements. I had just picked my cup of white americano at little cafe on the ground floor and made my way to the tables hoping for an empty seat. The girls from Katong Convent were there regular as clockworks and space was a premium. Noticed a smile from a young lady who beckoned me over. "You are always here" she said. I was puzzled. She introduced herself and said she was on her coffeebreak. She said that she could help but notice my choice of books. I was amazed and felt awkward at the same time. I realised that I had not introduced my self and blurted out "Scroobal" . She said "what". I then corrected myself and said that my name is "Wei Min" .

Within 10 minutes we were like a house on fire, beaming with excitement and hope. The World had changed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow...you got inside news ? please share .

Just hear say probably just BS from some other guy that made it up.

I think perhaps it's true love and she actually found that it's the feeling and the times they were together that were better compared to the objects that she owns.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just hear say probably just BS from some other guy that made it up.

I think perhaps it's true love and she actually found that it's the feeling and the times they were together that were better compared to the objects that she owns.

or maybe she kenna dump by some rich guy and wanted to go back to her ex ? :wink:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems the ex-boyfriend has learning difficulties. I, a slow reader, could read each card four to five times before it is changed.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's an escape clause. Next time she fucked him up again, she can say; "you choose to come back to me one what":wink:

But if she begs him unconditionally to give her a chance, the guy will have the upperhand and she will be at the losing end in all future arguments.

knn ...singapore girls apologise also no sincerity ...WTF :wink: . apologise still want pride ..:wink:

" im sorry for everything . whether or not you still want me in your life , its your choice " .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's an escape clause. Next time she fucked him up again, she can say; "you choose to come back to me one what":wink:

But if she begs him unconditionally to give her a chance, the guy will have the upperhand and she will be at the losing end in all future arguments.

you are sharp :wink: