• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bus accident in anchorvale 8 injured

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha ... i think he stomachache want fast go back lao sai ..

Reminds me of old days when bus drivers makes stops and leave passengers indide bus to go toilet, buy newspapers, buy dinner etc.
Life was less hectic then and nobody complain.

jw5

Loyal
Reminds me of old days when bus drivers makes stops and leave passengers indide bus to go toilet, buy newspapers, buy dinner etc.
Life was less hectic then and nobody complain.

Not sure about buy newspapers or dinner, but if the driver needs to go to the toilet, it would be wise to let him park the bus safely and go.

Hwheels

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thread title should be 'Anchorpoint' not 'Anchorvale'. (Anchorvale = Sengkang)

I heard some private bus companies don't pay well and drivers don't get decent breaks + one day 2 different assignments.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bus drivers must be trained and buses fitted with auto cut off cos is the injectors jammed open, diesel will continue to flow to the engine.

Being a compression engine, you don't need electricals esp if the pumps run off the engine itself.