• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Massive Traffic Jams Ahead" - Why The Need For Expressways?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gentlemen.

Forget about cars. Forget about motorcycles. Forget about the Most Ridiculous Transit (MRT) and Si Beh Scary (SBS) buses.
Your esteemed PAP government filled with top scholars have found the solution for you. If you recall a couple of weeks back, there was an article about how successful bicycle sharing is in inner city London.
Yes.. PAP will soonb ask all Sinkies to ride bicycle as the most environment friendly transport! :*:

Bicycle with seat normal price. Without seat cheaper.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your car would then be useless. what for?

You can climb into my car and we have a quickie while waiting for the jam to clear.
It will be a bonus to you if the jam takes longer than usual...we have 2nd round.
See? Save 100k on COE and enjoy when you're jammed on the road.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Massive traffic jams ahead... I heard from my buyer, gahment going to close Benjamin shears brigde (ECP) in the near future & change the Expressway route to underground.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can climb into my car and we have a quickie while waiting for the jam to clear.
It will be a bonus to you if the jam takes longer than usual...we have 2nd round.
See? Save 100k on COE and enjoy when you're jammed on the road.

So the massive traffic jams is worth the price then, good la.