• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘Flying Dutchman’ lectures Singaporeans: Stop complaining about influx of foreigners!

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ‘Flying Dutchman’ lectures Singaporeans: Stop complaining about influx of foreign

i hate that motherfucker chiw chee bye...if i see him on the street, i will spit at this chow angmo...cheebye kia...dun let me see him..

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ‘Flying Dutchman’ lectures Singaporeans: Stop complaining about influx of foreign

Flying Dutchman showing middle finger to u all by saying this :eek:

“I am entitled to my own opinion which might be different from yours. Singaporeans should stop always complaining about influx of workers. Singaporeans must know that we have a low birthrate. Singapore’s economy is not sustainable by a ageing population unless Singapore’s birthrate goes up! Since Singapore herself cannot ensure a healthy supply of workers, Singaporeans should stop complaining about influx of workers to keep our economy going!”

Asura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

without sinkie building up this land, are you able to land here in the first place? :oIo:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Flying Dutchman acting like the colonial master he think his ancestors were. If we didn't know better, we would have thought we are stuck in the 1930s

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck this :oIo: :mad: :oIo: Fake Dutch bastard lah... Who the fuck listens to his stupid radio shows..??? This Fake Dutch bastard is just plain lucky.. Only fucked up radio stations in Sinkie Land would employ a boring radio DJ with a lame voice like him..:oIo: :mad: :oIo:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

His Laughters aLways sounded fake to me..and i dont find him funny at aLL.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

His Laughters aLways sounded fake to me..and i dont find him funny at aLL.

Everyone says that - he is not funny.

Is that true? I have not listen to his radio programme before

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Flying Dutchman showing middle finger to u all by saying this :eek:

“I am entitled to my own opinion which might be different from yours.... ”
He is entitled to his own opinion as we are entitled to ignore his opinion and his endorsements as well as not supporting him in his career in anyway. It is a fair deal.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal

what Fucking Dutchman said is true becoz if people wanna vote for PAP, then don't complain !

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is entitled to his own opinion as we are entitled to ignore his opinion and his endorsements as well as not supporting him in his career in anyway. It is a fair deal.

Let's try this another way.

“I am entitled to my own opinion which might be different from yours.... and i think your child is as ugly as you."

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

“I am entitled to my own opinion which might be different from yours.... and i think your child is as ugly as you."

Nothing wrong. You know your momma so fat lines or the the your momma so ugly lines?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

we are also entitled to our opinion that he is ugly, low class talentless who probably cannot make it back home in Netherland) who is an arrogant deluded colonial mentality. what does he knows about hard life when he sit in an aircon office playing with music which any Bangla can do for one tenth his salary. we should boycott all his events and mediacoprse radio stations he works in. just boycott this @sslicker shows and sent his ratings plunging and wait till mediacorpse fires him . another arrogant white man mentality. look at USA and UK, now in the pits andin recession

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing wrong. You know your momma so fat lines or the the your momma so ugly lines?

Oh come on. I started off the sentence by saying “I am entitled to my own opinion which might be different from yours....". Doesn't that mean when i begin my sentence this way, i can talk as much trash as i want, like you had implied?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Silly Flying Dutchman, failing to differentiate between cause and effect.

We are against OVERCROWDING due to irresponsible population/immigration policies.
Anybody who is not blind and honest enough can clearly see the crowding in public transport, malls, housing, roads.

The mass influx of foreigners are a symptom, not the disease itself.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

People seem to think that when they qualify their statement with an opening talking about entitlement of opinion, they can say anything they want.

Z

Zombie

Everyone says that - he is not funny.

Is that true? I have not listen to his radio programme before

he was Joe Augustine's sidekick many years back..

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh come on. I started off the sentence by saying “I am entitled to my own opinion which might be different from yours....". Doesn't that mean when i begin my sentence this way, i can talk as much trash as i want, like you had implied?

In the USA, that is what it is all about.