• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘Flying Dutchman’ lectures Singaporeans: Stop complaining about influx of foreigners!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Re: ‘Flying Dutchman’ lectures Singaporeans: Stop complaining about influx of foreign

math is not his forte bro:o

No lah, not 9 out of 10, maybe 7 out of 10.
Because I estimate that for the men, it's 5 out of 10.

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ‘Flying Dutchman’ lectures Singaporeans: Stop complaining about influx of foreign

WE Should start a SPITTING CAMPAIGN AGAINST FLYING DUMBMAN!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF Is A Show Of 'Force'

I like him. He shoots from the hip but he's spot on. Singapore needs foreigners more than foreigners need Singapore. If they were to all leave tomorrow, the economy would come to a screeching halt.

Not only that. The president of Singapore will 'have to' surrender the jade seal to the sultan of Johore on bended knees. Malaya united once again according to Lee's wish. A crooked peranakan.

Lee : And those Brits thought they could do better. No, I can do it even better.

Sultan : Very good !

Surrender_Singapore.jpg

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

YOUR elected government invited them to Singapore that's why. :rolleyes:

They were told that their talents were needed, that Singaporeans were lacking in the work ethic department, that they would be treated better than the locals and that they would be treated very leniently by the judicial system if things went wrong.

They'd be idiots if they didn't accept the invitation.

They are not my Elected gaberment. I did not Elect them.:wink:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'll tell you who the bulk of the 60.1% are.... it's your womenfolk... your mothers, aunts, sisters, nieces, grandmothers, wives, mistresses (local ones).

Yes, i fully agree! Those bunch of KAM LAN LAO CHEE BYE! However, it does not apply to my family. :wink::biggrin:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mark van Cuylenberg is just a useles piece of shit, nothing else.
Only Mediacorp would engage such garbage.

Thanks for the insight into this bugger.
Reminds me of one guy with a fierce name but who in actual fact was a local - Alric Alacantra Van Zagestra.
These guy could be his father

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very soon the FTs will take over the radio station and let's see what this "SINKING DUTCHMAN" will be saying then! And he is no FT, just some leftover scraps from the colonial era!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

FD is actually having wet fantasies about Vernetta Lopez. You can hear it in his voice and whenever the topic comes close to sex.

Just do her and end your fantasies lah!!!!!

FD, am I good or what?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

always thought the Flying Dutchman was a damned ship with its damned crew haunting seamen out in the Atlantic :o:o:o

If I am not wrong, that damned ship with the damned crew was mentioned in the poem, entitled, "The Ancient Mariner" by Byshe Shelley.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fork The Vorking

9789839602142.jpg

They are not my Elected gaberment. I did not Elect them.:wink:

I heard he destroyed Lim Chin Siong and PAP in auto mode self-elected. So, you don't have to vork for them, they vork themselves in with Sinkies resources - free ! And we thought money politics was bad enough, they made it even better.

Aung San Suu Kyi was also arrested. But, the juntas wasn't as good as PAP. PAP did it before the election even began.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very soon the FTs will take over the radio station and let's see what this "SINKING DUTCHMAN" will be saying then! And he is no FT, just some leftover scraps from the colonial era!

You mean some product of the sad "Comfort Women" operating in Katong, Changi, nee Soon catering to the limp-cock Brits.