• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex Pei Chun sch principal broke down during the court session

lanlan

Re: Ex-school principal in commercial sex case jailed 9 weeks

Ya, really lanlan ....... the 48 si beh suay ...... like that also can ..... knn pity the family....

Bor pian..they get caught,life in spore is like tat one..so much stack against the man,the woman charter,NS.etc...
luck also play a important part when you call a chicken..like going to 7/11 buy 4D
1.you happen to get a virgin chicken,lucky you.
2.you get a beautiful big breasted chicken,lucky you
3.you get VD/Aids after eating the chicken,unlucky you
4.you order a big chicken but they give you a newborn chick,depend on your luck.
5.you order a chicken but they sent you a duck..unlucky you(it happen to my friend)

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

The sentence was too harsh to accept! A fine will be more appropriate.

He didn't use the excuse that Principal's job is a very stressful one - what with ensuring that pupils improve their grade year after year and parents demanding this and that.

But the judge has to mete out the harsh sentence - otherwise people in this forum will KPKB that PAP shows favour or judges are kangeroos.

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi there

1. unless bonked ah jinnx or butchman saw or freak princess.
2. for me, i chop if i ever think of poking either one of the three!

Wah lidat I feel very sorry for Pinkie leh.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, so his case will serve as benchmark huh? plead guilty chop chop get 9 weeks, with 2/3 remission for good behaviour -means 6 weeks.

not very long if you think about it. Just behave yourself, n it'll be over.

the problem is come out do what, hope he have path paved. Confirm cannot go back to edu sector.

Six weeks to sleep on a hard single bed right next to a shit-bowl is no joke leh.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MOE should let teachers and principals fuck students.

We must relieve the pent up sexual stress of our educators, so they can perform their jobs better.

MOE.jpg

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The sentence was too harsh to accept! A fine will be more appropriate.

if the sentence for the rest of his 80+ bludder is only a fine because they contested the charge, then this lee lip hong fella will seriously squeeze balls!! :biggrin:

M

Mdm Tang

little heard that many of 48

are now planning to plead guilty

also . The stake are high to be

grilled by DPP . Many now praying for

9 weeks also ...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if the sentence for the rest of his 80+ bludder is only a fine because they contested the charge, then this lee lip hong fella will seriously squeeze balls!! :biggrin:

I think MOE forced Lee Lip Hong to plead guilty, shed a few tears in front of media cameras, so as to repair the public's tarnished impression of MOE educators.

Maybe in exchange for this 'sacrifice', they'll let him take up some obscure job within the MOE after he's released from prison.

This will probably never happen with expats and folks from the private sector.

M

Mdm Tang

<iframe frameborder="0" height="460" width="380" src="http://info.channelnewsasia.com/videoplayer/cnaplayer/videoplayer.php?playerName=cna&skin=player108.swf&bgskin=playerbackground08.swf&filename=w120427_sg_xprincipal_768.flv&adfilebefore=&adfileafter=&playmode=R&debugMode=off&&withHeader=1&isAutoplay=1&videoTitle=Former-principal-jailed-for-underage-paid-sex"></iframe>

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/video/index.php?vidfile=w120427_sg_xprincipal_768.flv

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stupid case. Should arrest the girl and the pimp.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

can juz wok away lidat 1 meh? ... stil gotta pay 1, rite? ...

I never call b4 so not sure, but heard can reject on the spot one mah. Can verify with Alamking!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking judge is a retard for the way he reasoned. This fucking whore ruined the lives of 48 men and he still thought society should protect her, when she went in both eyes shut wide. Where is the fucking justice in this country? Lee Lip Hong should have denied they had sex. It's one of those "I say, she said"

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a school principle, you should not do this kind of thing even if she's not underage.A bad thing for the students to know.

shame-on-you.jpeg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forfiet earnings!!!!!

Since 48 men were charged in court for having sex with an underage prostitute without knowing, I think it would be fair that the court forfeit all of the earnings of the underage prostitute, who lied about her age to work as a prostitute, earned during her underage years!!!!

If that underage prostitute gets to kept her earnings when she should not be working as a prostitute, then why the fuck ban them from working?!!!!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Forfiet earnings!!!!!

Since 48 men were charged in court for having sex with an underage prostitute without knowing, I think it would be fair that the court forfeit all of the earnings of the underage prostitute, who lied about her age to work as a prostitute, earned during her underage years!!!!

If that underage prostitute gets to kept her earnings when she should not be working as a prostitute, then why the fuck ban them from working?!!!!

Maybe they dont even know what is the difference!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Forfiet earnings!!!!!

9 weeks chalet for a 'tight CB'. Well, worth it according to the 48 or more.

Unless these 48s are virgin boys or retarded, how many cheongster will pay SGD 500 a pop for an 'above' 18 yo CB??