• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex Pei Chun sch principal broke down during the court session

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Forfiet earnings!!!!!

PG got 9 weeks. Those don't PG and look for Subhas, good luck. Knn, one confirm all up the lorry.

Who more powderful? Judge or Subhas? Knn, first sentence of 9 week oredi sentenced. But heng, no rotan.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever wonder why so many itchy cocks got tempted? Methinks the pimp did a great job advertising this underage pussy which even fetched $750 per shot & since there were repeat hotrods, she must be damn good in bed!!

Why shud not the law nail her too??? FT got special rights..... again???

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ex-school principal in commercial sex case jailed 9 weeks

little heard that many of 48

are now planning to plead guilty

also . The stake are high to be

grilled by DPP . Many now praying for

9 weeks also ...

I spoke to one of the lawyers involved. They plan to fight this case even before this principal kena 9 wks. Even more reason to have a battle now.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think MOE forced Lee Lip Hong to plead guilty, shed a few tears in front of media cameras, so as to repair the public's tarnished impression of MOE educators.

Maybe in exchange for this 'sacrifice', they'll let him take up some obscure job within the MOE after he's released from prison.

This will probably never happen with expats and folks from the private sector.

Not likely. When a civil servant gets into trouble, all will siam him, especially his colleagues and bosses. He will never ever be a civil servant again, even for 'obscure' jobs.

I am only aware of one case whereby the reverse took place. The high flier from SID got the full support from his bosses, even up to minister level. I envy him. Intel agencies are different.

Hwheels

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a terrible future his wife/kid has to face!

The school's name will now be remembered for all the wrong reasons, thanks to this horny principal who failed to exercise discretion as a civil servant and educator.

His only merit is in owning up and not trying to worm his way out.

M

Mdm Tang

Not likely. When a civil servant gets into trouble, all will siam him, especially his colleagues and bosses. He will never ever be a civil servant again, even for 'obscure' jobs.

I am only aware of one case whereby the reverse took place. The high flier from SID got the full support from his bosses, even up to minister level. I envy him. Intel agencies are different.

Simon and the Bishan Doctor ???

jw5

Loyal

Apparently, he was quoted as saying that he and his wife would be renewing their marriage vows.
Ok, it's fine to say that he has caused sadness to his wife, she has forgiven him, he is sorry, he will not do it again, etc etc.
But as for renewing his marriage vows, don't need to tell the whole world.
It's between him and his wife, do it or don't do it, nobody cares.
Don't add this kind of bullshit to your post sentencing statement.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Given his strategy and approach, I am surprised he left out comments regarding the possibility of having sex with his wife in future.

Apparently, he was quoted as saying that he and his wife would be renewing their marriage vows.
Ok, it's fine to say that he has caused sadness to his wife, she has forgiven him, he is sorry, he will not do it again, etc etc.
But as for renewing his marriage vows, don't need to tell the whole world.
It's between him and his wife, do it or don't do it, nobody cares.
Don't add this kind of bullshit to your post sentencing statement.

jw5

Loyal

Given his strategy and approach, I am surprised he left out comments regarding the possibility of having sex with his wife in future.

That's actually one way to interpret the renewing of marriage vows comment.
He could have just made the statement of apology and regret and left it at that.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the marriage vow worked, he no need call chicken leow.

I thought it should go something like: "...renew marriage vows and will have uninhibited sex henceforth":o Otherwise, it no solve current problem.

That's actually one way to interpret the renewing of marriage vows comment.
He could have just made the statement of apology and regret and left it at that.

jw5

Loyal

If the marriage vow worked, he no need call chicken leow.

I thought it should go something like: "...renew marriage vows and will have uninhibited sex henceforth":o Otherwise, it no solve current problem.

Don't know whether it worked or whether it will work in future.
What I'm saying to him is don't tell us all these other private details.
Keep it between him and his wife and get on with his life.
If he ever does this again, we will find out.
If he doesn't, good for them.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, I know what you meant. No need all these strategic wayang lor, at the very most say sorry to the wife in public, if she is a dutiful wife.

Anyway, marriage vows is another one of those "feel good wayang" rituals. Just sign the contract and get it over with..........

Don't know whether it worked or whether it will work in future.
What I'm saying to him is don't tell us all these other private details.
Keep it between him and his wife and get on with his life.
If he ever does this again, we will find out.
If he doesn't, good for them.

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

The school motto of PCPS is 礼义廉耻. Wayang or not, to me the ex-P has shown he knows what is 耻(shame).

Live and let live.