SG Live Bet
SG Tipster
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 91

Thread: Ex Pei Chun sch principal broke down during the court session

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,052
    My Reputation Points: 5338 / Power: 15

    Default Re: Forfiet earnings!!!!!

    PG got 9 weeks. Those don't PG and look for Subhas, good luck. Knn, one confirm all up the lorry.

    Who more powderful? Judge or Subhas? Knn, first sentence of 9 week oredi sentenced. But heng, no rotan.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,887
    My Reputation Points: 272 / Power: 7

    Default Re: Ex Pei Chun sch principal broke down during the court session

    Ever wonder why so many itchy cocks got tempted? Methinks the pimp did a great job advertising this underage pussy which even fetched $750 per shot & since there were repeat hotrods, she must be damn good in bed!!

    Why shud not the law nail her too??? FT got special rights..... again???

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,767
    My Reputation Points: 615 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Ex Pei Chun sch principal broke down during the court session

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans168 View Post

    Why shud not the law nail her too??? FT got special rights..... again???
    She seems sinkie.... typical ah lian..... not FT

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    23,215
    My Reputation Points: 3805 / Power: 16

    Default Re: Ex Pei Chun sch principal broke down during the court session

    Steph - Sexy thang, easy pussy, hot

    Thia - Trick ho in action

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    20,486
    My Reputation Points: 841 / Power: 7

    Default Re: Ex-school principal in commercial sex case jailed 9 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdm Tang View Post
    little heard that many of 48


    are now planning to plead guilty

    also . The stake are high to be


    grilled by DPP . Many now praying for


    9 weeks also ...

    I spoke to one of the lawyers involved. They plan to fight this case even before this principal kena 9 wks. Even more reason to have a battle now.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    20,486
    My Reputation Points: 841 / Power: 7

    Default Re: Ex-school principal in commercial sex case jailed 9 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by laksaboy View Post
    I think MOE forced Lee Lip Hong to plead guilty, shed a few tears in front of media cameras, so as to repair the public's tarnished impression of MOE educators.

    Maybe in exchange for this 'sacrifice', they'll let him take up some obscure job within the MOE after he's released from prison.

    This will probably never happen with expats and folks from the private sector.
    Not likely. When a civil servant gets into trouble, all will siam him, especially his colleagues and bosses. He will never ever be a civil servant again, even for 'obscure' jobs.

    I am only aware of one case whereby the reverse took place. The high flier from SID got the full support from his bosses, even up to minister level. I envy him. Intel agencies are different.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    146
    My Reputation Points: 14 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Ex Pei Chun sch principal broke down during the court session

    What a terrible future his wife/kid has to face!

    The school's name will now be remembered for all the wrong reasons, thanks to this horny principal who failed to exercise discretion as a civil servant and educator.

    His only merit is in owning up and not trying to worm his way out.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,039
    My Reputation Points: 2003 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Ex-school principal in commercial sex case jailed 9 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon View Post
    Not likely. When a civil servant gets into trouble, all will siam him, especially his colleagues and bosses. He will never ever be a civil servant again, even for 'obscure' jobs.

    I am only aware of one case whereby the reverse took place. The high flier from SID got the full support from his bosses, even up to minister level. I envy him. Intel agencies are different.



    Simon and the Bishan Doctor ???

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,800
    My Reputation Points: 12418 / Power: 33

    Default Re: Ex-school principal in commercial sex case jailed 9 weeks

    Apparently, he was quoted as saying that he and his wife would be renewing their marriage vows.
    Ok, it's fine to say that he has caused sadness to his wife, she has forgiven him, he is sorry, he will not do it again, etc etc.
    But as for renewing his marriage vows, don't need to tell the whole world.
    It's between him and his wife, do it or don't do it, nobody cares.
    Don't add this kind of bullshit to your post sentencing statement.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,817
    My Reputation Points: 484 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Ex Pei Chun sch principal broke down during the court session

    Maybe cunt originated from up north

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Fcuk View Post
    She seems sinkie.... typical ah lian..... not FT

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,817
    My Reputation Points: 484 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Ex-school principal in commercial sex case jailed 9 weeks

    Given his strategy and approach, I am surprised he left out comments regarding the possibility of having sex with his wife in future.

    Quote Originally Posted by jw5 View Post
    Apparently, he was quoted as saying that he and his wife would be renewing their marriage vows.
    Ok, it's fine to say that he has caused sadness to his wife, she has forgiven him, he is sorry, he will not do it again, etc etc.
    But as for renewing his marriage vows, don't need to tell the whole world.
    It's between him and his wife, do it or don't do it, nobody cares.
    Don't add this kind of bullshit to your post sentencing statement.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,800
    My Reputation Points: 12418 / Power: 33

    Default Re: Ex-school principal in commercial sex case jailed 9 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrepented View Post
    Given his strategy and approach, I am surprised he left out comments regarding the possibility of having sex with his wife in future.
    That's actually one way to interpret the renewing of marriage vows comment.
    He could have just made the statement of apology and regret and left it at that.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,817
    My Reputation Points: 484 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Ex-school principal in commercial sex case jailed 9 weeks

    If the marriage vow worked, he no need call chicken leow.

    I thought it should go something like: "...renew marriage vows and will have uninhibited sex henceforth" Otherwise, it no solve current problem.


    Quote Originally Posted by jw5 View Post
    That's actually one way to interpret the renewing of marriage vows comment.
    He could have just made the statement of apology and regret and left it at that.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,359
    My Reputation Points: 1343 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Ex Pei Chun sch principal broke down during the court session

    Quote Originally Posted by laksaboy View Post
    Marriage in Indonesia is a grand event. Entire villages are involved in the festivities.

    It'll take a long time. A very long time.
    After that, need to go honeymoon also. Around the world in 80 days.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,800
    My Reputation Points: 12418 / Power: 33

    Default Re: Ex-school principal in commercial sex case jailed 9 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrepented View Post
    If the marriage vow worked, he no need call chicken leow.

    I thought it should go something like: "...renew marriage vows and will have uninhibited sex henceforth" Otherwise, it no solve current problem.
    Don't know whether it worked or whether it will work in future.
    What I'm saying to him is don't tell us all these other private details.
    Keep it between him and his wife and get on with his life.
    If he ever does this again, we will find out.
    If he doesn't, good for them.

  16. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,817
    My Reputation Points: 484 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Ex-school principal in commercial sex case jailed 9 weeks

    Bro, I know what you meant. No need all these strategic wayang lor, at the very most say sorry to the wife in public, if she is a dutiful wife.

    Anyway, marriage vows is another one of those "feel good wayang" rituals. Just sign the contract and get it over with..........

    Quote Originally Posted by jw5 View Post
    Don't know whether it worked or whether it will work in future.
    What I'm saying to him is don't tell us all these other private details.
    Keep it between him and his wife and get on with his life.
    If he ever does this again, we will find out.
    If he doesn't, good for them.
    Last edited by Unrepented; 28-04-2012 at 11:35 AM.

  17. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,712
    My Reputation Points: 340 / Power: 3

    Default Re: Ex-school principal in commercial sex case jailed 9 weeks

    The school motto of PCPS is 礼义廉耻. Wayang or not, to me the ex-P has shown he knows what is 耻(shame).

    Live and let live.

  18. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    20,486
    My Reputation Points: 841 / Power: 7

    Default Re: Ex-school principal in commercial sex case jailed 9 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdm Tang View Post
    Simon and the Bishan Doctor ???

    Yes, madam!

  19. #79
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,039
    My Reputation Points: 2003 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Ex-school principal in commercial sex case jailed 9 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon View Post
    Yes, madam!


    Lee has suffered the most for pleading guilty first .

    Lee L H will be taken care off , upon his release , like S. Eng ...

  20. #80
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,956
    My Reputation Points: 8772 / Power: 24

    Default Re: Ex-school principal in commercial sex case jailed 9 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrepented View Post
    If the marriage vow worked, he no need call chicken leow.
    Let me guess, you are still single?
    Foreign Trash from Malaysia, Tonychat (aka soIsee & AttilatheCunt), walk the talk!!


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. look Singaporeans! this is a PRC Circuit Court in Session on boats!
    By uncleyap in forum Picture/Video Posts / Photo journalism
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 07:10 AM
  2. ACS (I) principal could be gay!
    By Balls2U in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 08:03 AM
  3. Kangaroo court imposes new contempt of court charges
    By Nu Wa in forum Singapore Crime
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 03:13 PM
  4. court staff punished for PLAYING judge in court - Taiwan
    By uncleyap in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 06:13 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 08:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •