• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you aLLow Feng shui to controL your Life ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes the art of wind and water aka 風と水の芸術 . but you wrote just now " Japanese, when land allows, like to have a nice little landscaped garden or even pond in front of their door. That's real fengshui " .

the art of wind and water aka 風と水の芸術 is different from the chinese word fengshui which you trying to paint in your last post . fengshui is fengshui 風と水の芸術 is 風と水の芸術 . please dont get confuse .

I'm not confused. When I mentioned Japanese, I took it that you'd understand that I meant fengshui as kaze to mizu no geijutsu. It's alright. Confusion cleared.

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
siao liao this thread going to become a religion thread again ...Zzzzzzzz. my red light is blinking ....:wink:

you are wrong deh!good song need to be shared!dont believe just listen to this song.really bring you peace!

[video=youtube;95u_zDvu2JU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95u_zDvu2JU[/video]

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm not confused. When I mentioned Japanese, I took it that you'd understand that I meant fengshui as kaze to mizu no geijutsu. It's alright. Confusion cleared.

i repeat again ...kaze to mizu no geijutsu aka 風と水の芸術 aka the art of wind and water is different from chinese FENGSHUI ...period .

you are the one who first say "Japanese, when land allows, like to have a nice little landscaped garden or even pond in front of their door. That's real fengshui " .

did you put in the word " kaze to mizu no geijutsu aka 風と水の芸術 aka the art of wind and water " , in that post ? no you didnt . so dont say im confuse .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are wrong deh!good song need to be shared!dont believe just listen to this song.really bring you peace!

[video=youtube;95u_zDvu2JU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95u_zDvu2JU[/video]

sorry , i dont share your belief . and please stop posting religious related stuff here . you want to post then post it in religious folder for ppl who appreciate it .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i repeat again ...kaze to mizu no geijutsu aka 風と水の芸術 aka the art of wind and water is different from chinese FENGSHUI ...period .

you are the one who first say "Japanese, when land allows, like to have a nice little landscaped garden or even pond in front of their door. That's real fengshui " .

did you put in the word " kaze to mizu no geijutsu aka 風と水の芸術 aka the art of wind and water " , in that post ? no you didnt . so dont say im confuse .

Why you so lohsoh? I repeat, it's alright, comfusion cleared, alright?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you understand what's the meaning of the words 大悲咒,it's means Great Grief Curse. The Chinese chant is meaningless unless you can retranslate it back into Pali and understand it. Otherwise, chanting it is just blabbering gibberish.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry , i dont share your belief . and please stop posting religious related stuff here . you want to post then post it in religious folder for ppl who appreciate it .

are you dumb or blind?did i force or ask u to believe in it?knn.... or u are a brainless pig???LOL!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
are you dumb or blind?did i force or ask u to believe in it?knn.... or u are a brainless pig???LOL!!!

siao a , i already tell you not to post religious related stuff here but you still tell me dont believe just listen to this song what really bring me peace for what ? if you want to turn on attack mode im also willing to switch on mine .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jokes aside, to Cheowyonglee, to be fair to the topic, it's about whether fengshui is superstition or art of environment. Shouldn't involve religious chants.

To Drifter, please don't expect me to use Japanese unless directly replying to you, can't expect others to understand Japanese, be considerate, yes?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jokes aside, to Cheowyonglee, to be fair to the topic, it's about whether fengshui is superstition or art of environment. Shouldn't involve religious chants.

To Drifter, please don't expect me to use Japanese unless directly replying to you, can't expect others to understand Japanese, be considerate, yes?

do you know what you talking about ? of course ppl dont understand japanese here . when you wrote fengshui in your last post it also does not mean fengshui is kaze to mizu no geijutsu aka 風と水の芸術 aka the art of wind and water . and how i know your fengshui is also mean kaze to mizu no geijutsu aka 風と水の芸術 aka the art of wind and water ? because they are totally different in meaning !!!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
心配しないでください。ちょうど私のポイントを証明しようとしてイム。:wink:

心配です。君の意見は私はわかりました。問題じゃいない。

Throw one samurai sword on the floor, let you guys kill each other LOL

Hello son, you want your dad to go samurai swordfight with Drifter? I'll have to borrow a katana and wakazashi from your uncle.