• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which PAP Ministers/MPs will Ask or Be Asked to Retire?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some are pure puppets and dummies. Some are bad performers. Some are yes-men who have expired their useful date and will be discarded. So who are the PAP Ministers and MPs who will be asked to retire at the next GE? My opinion is:

1. LKY
2. GCT
3. WKS
4. MBT
5. RL
6. LSS
7. VB
8. Hri Kumar
9. Janil Puthucheary
10 Lee Yi Shyan
11. Lim Wee Kiak
12. Seng Han Tong
13. Vikram Nair

More wld have been asked to go but for the difficulty in finding candidates who are willing to stand for the despised PAP.
Do you agree or disagree? Do you think some other MPs may be booted too?

Last edited:

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. All of the above
2. Lee Bee Wah
3. Jessica Tan
4. Teo Ser Luck
5. .... too many to list....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't this a little too early? Still has 4 yrs, plenty of opportunities to screw up.

never too early to list the non performers. Of course the list may change. In fact i think it's timely as it's one year since they were elected to Parliament.

Consider this an annual appraisal of PAP MPs by SBF forumners:smile:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls lah, whether the mp kenna ask to leave have nothing to do with capablities but which gang they are from. There plenty of CLBs still around from the class of 2006. The only ppl that were remove from ministar for cause were WKS and lemon lim yet both are still mp. Most of the ppl that got left out of 2011 were recruited during ah goh tulage so now pinkie can have absloute loyalty of the current batch of mpees.

from your list of 15 person, only lemon lim and ah goh got good chance of being left out, the rest are fiercely loyal dogs that pinkie can trust. in pinkie mind, lousy neber mind, most important to remember who the master.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. LKY
2. GCT
3. WKS
4. MBT
5. RL
6. LSS
7. VB
8. Hri Kumar
9. Janil Puthucheary
10 Lee Yi Shyan
11. Lim Wee Kiak
12. Seng Han Tong
13. Vikram Nair

My pick : LKY, GCT, WKS, MBT Seng Han Tong.. The rest to be retained by the PM..

LKY : He'll up the lorry soon.. So in a way, he will retire for good.. So the PM will also avoid the awkward situation of havin to ask his dad to retire..

GCT : Woody could also be asked to retire and maybe be given a post in MAS..

WKS : This short prick also to be given retirement orders.. A post in a GLC awaits him..

MBT : Another short prick that is a liability to the PAP.. HSK to helm the Tampines team in 2016, so this short prick is of no use anymore to the Leegime..

Seng Han Tong : BBQ man also hot favourites to be given the marching orders..

I don't think Lim Swee Say will be asked by the PM to retire.. This foul mouth prick is still an asset to the PM.. Maybe this crude old Ah Beng will asked to stay for another term..

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My pick : LKY, GCT, WKS, MBT Seng Han Tong.. The rest to be retained by the PM..

LKY : He'll up the lorry soon.. So in a way, he will retire for good.. So the PM will also avoid the awkward situation of havin to ask his dad to retire..

GCT : Woody could also be asked to retire and maybe be given a post in MAS..

WKS : This short prick also to be given retirement orders.. A post in a GLC awaits him..

MBT : Another short prick that is a liability to the PAP.. HSK to helm the Tampines team in 2016, so this short prick is of no use anymore to the Leegime..

Seng Han Tong : BBQ man also hot favourites to be given the marching orders..

I don't think Lim Swee Say will be asked by the PM to retire.. This foul mouth prick is still an asset to the PM.. Maybe this crude old Ah Beng will asked to stay for another term..

Great inputs...you dont think RL will be asked to go?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls lah, whether the mp kenna ask to leave have nothing to do with capablities but which gang they are from. There plenty of CLBs still around from the class of 2006. The only ppl that were remove from ministar for cause were WKS and lemon lim yet both are still mp. Most of the ppl that got left out of 2011 were recruited during ah goh tulage so now pinkie can have absloute loyalty of the current batch of mpees.

from your list of 15 person, only lemon lim and ah goh got good chance of being left out, the rest are fiercely loyal dogs that pinkie can trust. in pinkie mind, lousy neber mind, most important to remember who the master.

you think WKS and MBT will not be asked to leave?

jw5

Loyal
Some are pure puppets and dummies. Some are bad performers. Some are yes-men who have expired their useful date and will be discarded. So who are the PAP Ministers and MPs who will be asked to retire at the next GE? My opinion is:

6. LSS
7. VB

Ministars more interesting, some of the MPs named are pretty obvious.
My guess is the above 2 will "step down of their own accord".
For the first one, there will be public tears and gibberish.
For the second one, there will be a heartfelt speech on how priviledged he was to have served.
But hentah kaki cepat hentah too long, the legs also get tired. Poor baby.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the second one, there will be a heartfelt speech on how priviledged he was to have served.

I agree with you that LSS and VB shd leave! More shd..but the pap is constrained by the lack of new recruits. Good leaders dont want to work for the pap

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Besides LSS and VB, many singaporeans are waiting to see what happens to GCT..will he be fielded for the next GE. But I must give credit to VB. after a disastrous 2010, he has worked very hard after GE 2011. But hard work cant compensate for incompetence. so I think VB will go at the next GE

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My apologies.. I cleanly forgotten about this prick.. Yes, RL also to be pushed out by the PM..

hahaha..I think he was the most hated minister in the previous cabinet..arrognat non-performing Minister of Transport...look at the mess he did with the miscalculation and oversupply of COEs last year causing much havoc now and the MRT mess LTY inherited.

But RL's mistakes show the poor leadership of LHL who made RL Minister

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha..I think he was the most hated minister in the previous cabinet..arrognat non-performing Minister of Transport...look at the mess he did with the miscalculation and oversupply of COEs last year causing much havoc now and the MRT mess LTY inherited.

But RL's mistakes show the poor leadership of LHL who made RL Minister

What do you think of Yaacob Ibrahim? He seems to be enjoying his new post at MICA.. He has been with the PAP since 1997.. Time for the PM to also push him out to let young blood in?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you think of Yaacob Ibrahim? He seems to be enjoying his new post at MICA.. He has been with the PAP since 1997.. Time for the PM to also push him out to let young blood in?

He shd be out. But LHL needs to have a Malay Minister. When there is one, YI will be asked to go.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

look at my rating for YI under the Annual Appraisal for PAP MPs thread..a D grader!

he is still trying to ask the main media to help moderate social media. he doesnt know the ground. It's precisely because the main media failed to fulfil its responsibilities to Singaporeans that we reject the main media and resorted to social media.

YI shd have asked the main media to fulfil its responsibilities so that Singaporeans gravitate towards it . As long as main media fails the people, social media will rise in importance and prominence

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you think WKS and MBT will not be asked to leave?

They already out of cabinet. So they are now free to join any GLCs for their retirement benefits.

as for leaving the parliment, seriously dont think so. unless pinkie can find the beri good candidates for the next GE, then will pinkie ask these two dinosaurs to leave. u think pinkie can find beri good candidate?:rolleyes: