• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bersih 3.0 this weekend - advisable to avoid KL? Or JB?

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
MALAYSIA BOLEH ...

Now...WHAT RIGHT does "OUR" POLICE have to POINT A GUN at UNARMED CIVILIANS???!

Even if you want to ask people to DISPERSE, scaring people away with a GUN is NOT the way of a COP...only GANGSTERS & MAFIA's probably would do that!

[video=youtube;FyxKyu0dKjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyxKyu0dKjE[/video]

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak how come my Bersih joke never get posted. Something light-hearted on REASON BEHIND BERSIH.

In Parliament recently, an UMNO MP during his speech told a story.....

A voice from the backbench asked: "Where is the remaining RM99/-??
Now the whole nation is asking this same question!! That is why they took to the streets for Bersih.

Good joke there.:biggrin:

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
149421_10150787735870906_47298465905_9855109_1184636469_n.jpg

173d2d40445916624eef232b35154aff.jpg

A group of retired armed forces personnel held ‘butt exercises’ in front of the residence of Bersih co-chairperson Ambiga Sreenevasan in Bukit Damansara early this morning.

The participants, who claimed to be members of the Malaysian Armed Forces Veterans Association (PVTM), said the event was held to protest against Ambiga for being an “enemy of the nation who had smeared the country’s name”.

On May 10, a ‘burger protest’ was also held in front of Ambiga’s house by a group of traders who claimed to have suffered losses due to last month’s Bersih 3.0 rally.

Today’s ‘butt exercises’, which took place at 8.30am, is the second demonstration to be held in front of the Bersih co-chairperson’s house in a week.

“We armed forces veterans have the right to protest against an ‘enemy’ who tried to smear the nation’s name,” said group president Mohd Ali Baharom.

“We are giving a stern warning to Ambiga to immediately apologise to the Malaysian people regarding Bersih and free sex,” said Mohd Ali before the exercise session began.

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do we Muslims have no shame? We do not know how to treat people the same way we demand that people treat us. We do not know how to respect the rights of others the way we demand that people respect our rights.

And when Muslims offer Ambiga a beef burger, the rest of the Muslims keep quiet. They are not in the least outraged. Try offering Ibrahim Ali a hamburger and see what will happen. We will see May 13 Version 2 erupt in Malaysia.

http://www.malaysia-today.net/mtcolumns/no-holds-barred/49338-the-indian-muslim-conundrum

581297_393164524061911_257361864308845_1132218_579453376_n.jpg

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deputy Inspector-General of Police Khalid Abu Bakar has welcomed a NGO’s plan to promote thosai in his residential area. However, he told FMT that setting up the stall outside his house in Ampang would not be a suitable choice.

577238_341761142556301_159764004089350_816090_2065944712_n.jpg

“I live in a terrace house, so setting up a stall outside my house will disrupt traffic flow and pose an inconvenience to my neighbours. Furthermore, the house is located on a slope, so the pots with the curry and dhal may tilt and spill the contents all over the place,” he joked.

Instead, Khalid, who confessed to being a thosai lover, suggested that the NGO, WargaAMAN, erect the stall at an open field located near his house, which would attract more people.

“I can invite my neighbours and I will also ask my officers to join in as well. We can have a ‘thosai carnival’. But the organiser must ensure that the thosai is delicious,”.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2012/05/16/khalid-orders-thosai-telur/

**A coalition of 20 Indian non-governmental organisations (NGOs) are planning to set up a thosai stall in front of the DIG of Police Khalid Abu Bakar’s residence on May 20. FREE THOSAI to all this Sunday! starting 10am, at Jalan 2/7G, Taman Bukit Teratai, Ampang.