• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bersih 3.0 this weekend - advisable to avoid KL? Or JB?

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the F**k !

[video=youtube;SM5E7y6tJRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SM5E7y6tJRc[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please do not believe anything about racial harmony in Malaysia. Not sure why people are so gullible. The chief organiser of the whole event is Keling. The main drivers of the event are supporters of PKR. It is a big mistake for DAP to align itself with PKR... yet again.

The only thing i agree is the entire police force deserves to be shot.

so he only wants to help kelings and fuck the rest especially chinese right?

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This video is sincerely dedicated to those friends who did not join the Bersih rally and who misunderstand our peaceful intention.

[video=youtube;rMywPmqdi5M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMywPmqdi5M&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Watching this video makes me shed man tears
Especially the ending " This is the country i belong, my beloved home"

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thankyou brother niwdee brother Nasi Lemak for all those touching videos .

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who are the main drivers behind Bersih?

Ambiga.jpg
Anwar.jpg

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hope the opposition take power in malaysia, their opposition policies will bring malaysian economic to the knee, and singapore will benefit more from poorer neighbour. Please support malaysian opposition.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
To understand the true intent of an event, you must know who are the leaders.
If LTK organise a rally, will you trun up? Yes.
If GMS organise a rally, will you turn up? You will immediately question his motive.
Street demos are "fun" for Asians who rarely have the chance, but people sometimes lose sight and do not realise they are being used.

Very much like the yellow shirts in Thailand. It is driven by Sonthi/Abishit gang to advance the interests of a few.
Unfortunately people never learn.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To understand the true intent of an event, you must know who are the leaders.
If LTK organise a rally, will you trun up? Yes.
If GMS organise a rally, will you turn up? You will immediately question his motive.
Street demos are "fun" for Asians who rarely have the chance, but people sometimes lose sight and do not realise they are being used.

Very much like the yellow shirts in Thailand. It is driven by Sonthi/Abishit gang to advance the interests of a few.
Unfortunately people never learn.

well said ...smart post . your post makes ppl think deep . thankyou . points for you .

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope the opposition take power in malaysia, their opposition policies will bring malaysian economic to the knee, and singapore will benefit more from poorer neighbour. Please support malaysian opposition.

Have you learnt to tie your shoe laces? :biggrin:
Malaysia political landscape is quite mature, this is the last election results:
Malaysia_Parlimen_2008.png

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
well said ...smart post . your post makes ppl think deep . thankyou . points for you .

Thank you sir.. would love to return a few humble points as well when i past the 24 hours
Malaysia politics is a bit complicated with the race issue never openly discussed but always at the heart.. DAP has received much criticism for aligning itself with PKR and PAS in the past..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you sir.. would love to return a few humble points as well when i past the 24 hours
Malaysia politics is a bit complicated with the race issue never openly discussed but always at the heart.. DAP has received much criticism for aligning itself with PKR and PAS in the past..

you are welcome , i always appreciate sensible post . i hate ppl who urgue for the sake of urguing ...it makes them more stupid . seriously , im not good in politics but that does not mean i dont have common sense :wink: . hope you will come in here more often and spread some in depth thoughts . cheers

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
MANY from UMNO/BN took advantage of the HAVOC which happened during the LAST MINUTES or ENDING of the BERSIH 3.0 rally to create DISSENT and hatred towards BERSIH and Pakatan Leaders by putting the "BLAME" on Anwar by trying to say that Anwar gave the ORDER to 'crash' or 'push' through the gates to YB AZMIN ALI...

When it was CLEAR in this CLOSE-UP video that right BEFORE the Police and FRU began firing TEAR GAS into the Crowds...o...n minute 1.12 in this video Anwar already told the crowds and gave order to DISPERSE and NOT go to the LEFT ( Dataran Merdeka ) but to the RIGHT ( Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman )...

I must ADMIT that SOME of UMNO/BN's tactics to create this HATRED and BLAMING has in-fact been quite 'successful' with many even believing it...

But if you PLACE a few:

- Waris Malaya kids
- Putera UMNO kids
- Pemuda UMNO guys
- SB's

...DRESSED in BERSIH 3.0 "T-Shirst" ready to "CROSS THE BARRIER" working togetther with police and ready to "SPREAD THE RUMOUR" that the order CAME from Anwar...it could be and sound 'really' convincing!

BRAVO UMNO/BN! Especially in an attempt to try and create ENMITY towards "BERSIH" and DIVIDE Pakatan .

[video=youtube;1gXgJvdk80o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gXgJvdk80o&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE TRUTH about what happened during BERSIH 3.0

Our Malaysian Government OF THE DAY & the POLICE..CHOSE to "PROTECT" an empty "FIELD OF GRASS" over the SAFETY & LIVES of "THE PEOPLE!"

527880_331783640220718_159764004089350_791389_1948333752_n.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
THE TRUTH about what happened during BERSIH 3.0

Our Malaysian Government OF THE DAY & the POLICE..CHOSE to "PROTECT" an empty "FIELD OF GRASS" over the SAFETY & LIVES of "THE PEOPLE!"

527880_331783640220718_159764004089350_791389_1948333752_n.jpg

Photo making me laugh. Protect empty field. Maybe is Holy field tomb of Allah/Jesus below the field.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak how come my Bersih joke never get posted. Something light-hearted on REASON BEHIND BERSIH.

In Parliament recently, an UMNO MP during his speech told a story.....
"There was a father who gave RM100/- each to his 3 sons and asked them to
buy things and fill up a room completely. First son bought hay for RM100/- but couldn't fill the room entirely. Second son bought cotton for RM100/- but couldn't fill the room entirely. Third son bought a candle for RM1/- and lit it up and the room was filled with light completely."

The proud UMNO MP declared: "Our Prime Minister NAJIB is like the third son. From the day he has taken charge of his office, our country is filled with the bright light of prosperity"

A voice from the backbench asked: "Where is the remaining RM99/-??
Now the whole nation is asking this same question!! That is why they took to the streets for Bersih.

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak how come my Bersih joke never get posted. Something light-hearted on REASON BEHIND BERSIH.

In Parliament recently, an UMNO MP during his speech told a story.....
"There was a father who gave RM100/- each to his 3 sons and asked them to
buy things and fill up a room completely. First son bought hay for RM100/- but couldn't fill the room entirely. Second son bought cotton for RM100/- but couldn't fill the room entirely. Third son bought a candle for RM1/- and lit it up and the room was filled with light completely."

The proud UMNO MP declared: "Our Prime Minister NAJIB is like the third son. From the day he has taken charge of his office, our country is filled with the bright light of prosperity"

A voice from the backbench asked: "Where is the remaining RM99/-??
Now the whole nation is asking this same question!! That is why they took to the streets for Bersih.

Very funny. Candle!

Nasi Lemak how come u know so much about Bersih 3.0. U malaysian?
Do u take part in Bersih?