• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bersih 3.0 this weekend - advisable to avoid KL? Or JB?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont think so brother. The last elections they lost 5 states right? Our opposition tried so hard only managed to get 1 GRC after so many tries...
This GRC shit is killing the whole of Singapore.

it not easy for the opposition to build on the success of the last msia GE. They still cannot make inroad toward the rural malays and the urban chinese not exactly friendly toward the PAS. friends living in JB frequently tell me that as much as UNMO are hoplessly inept, UNMO/BN are still prefer over Anwar who they view as anti-chinese.

as for going to msia for the weekend, just avoid the potential trouble spots can already.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look at the pics from the past Berseh rallies.. Malaysians of different races standing side by side with each other engaging in street battles with the Riot Police.. I remember seeing a pic on the Internet of this brave old Chinese lady who took part in the rally last year.. She was struggling with the tear gas and many people of different races went to her aid.. These brave Malaysians are good example to these ball less 60 % CB kias that we have here..:mad: KNN I'm sounding more like Tonychat today.. :o :p :o But then again maybe that Ah Kua lover has a valid point too each time he rant about ball less sinkie..:rolleyes:

bro, malaysians very garang dont play play ..they dare to speak up when they tulan with their goverment . i have many malaysian friends , they dare to make a different in their life by action and not using their mouth to KPKB . many malaysians get out of their country alone in search of better life when they are like 17years old . how many young singaporean can do that ? theres a saying " when the going get tough the tough get going " . i guess alot of singaporean are selfish ...you die your business , as long as they got enough food to eat when they are hungry . they never think about their next generation , how are they going to survive under the lee family . PAP have already sucessfully installed fear in singaporean head .

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, malaysians very garang dont play play ..they dare to speak up when they tulan with their goverment . i have many malaysian friends , they dare to make a different in their life by action and not using their mouth to KPKB . many malaysians get out of their country alone in search of better life when they are like 17years old . how many young singaporean can do that ? theres a saying " when the going get tough the tough get going " . i guess alot of singaporean are selfish ...you die your business , as long as they got enough food to eat when they are hungry . they never think about their next generation , how are they going to survive under the lee family . PAP have already sucessfully installed fear in singaporean head .

Well said Bro.. Me agree with you..

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;Z2320eHQJy8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2320eHQJy8[/video]

Nasi Lemak, do you know whether Bersih 3.0 will be holding a sit-in in Speaker's Corner? I like to see how big the crowd is.

Alternatively, I am going to JB this Saturday and I understand there will be a Bersih 3.0 crowd at Dataran Bandaraya, JB.

Luckily the place I am visiting is rather close by to Dataran Bandaraya.

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nasi Lemak, do you know whether Bersih 3.0 will be holding a sit-in in Speaker's Corner? I like to see how big the crowd is.

Alternatively, I am going to JB this Saturday and I understand there will be a Bersih 3.0 crowd at Dataran Bandaraya, JB.

Luckily the place I am visiting is rather close by to Dataran Bandaraya.

not sure bro.

403422_10150828649865295_290263860294_12246474_659908663_n.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it not easy for the opposition to build on the success of the last msia GE. They still cannot make inroad toward the rural malays and the urban chinese not exactly friendly toward the PAS. friends living in JB frequently tell me that as much as UNMO are hoplessly inept, UNMO/BN are still prefer over Anwar who they view as anti-chinese.

as for going to msia for the weekend, just avoid the potential trouble spots can already.

Tat is y the chinese in jb r nothing but hypocrites,,,complain,,,than work in spore as conditions r bad...but vote UMNO,,i hate the jb chinese

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
No disrespect to the demonstration. The current government is corrupted but not extremist. If Anwar were to seize power, will Singapore have a bigger problem?

Why be real enemies when it's so much easier to huat together as kawan and cooperate with each other?

Wayang only lah.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
just stick to the massage parlours, ktvs and shopping malls, u will be fine

The thread should belong to the "Living in JB".

There Singaporeans have grown roots and sunk money to enjoy the space and country air.
For others - who cares - Malaysia is just another country in ASEAN.

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
THIS Video was taken by one of our supporters around 7am

THIS morning! THIS is a "SHINING EXAMPLE" of a "STUPID GOVERNMENT" run by STUPID IDIOTS which can be SEEN by Media Worldwide TOMORROW!

FIRST you say you do NOT want the BERSIH 3.0 rally to OBSTRUCT "TRAFFIC"...

But then you ( Untuk MELAYU NO OTAK ) Government are STUPID ENOUGH to go and place "THREE LAYERS" of barricades to SEAL-OFF "DATARAN MERDEKA" from the Public who are rally to DEMAND their BASIC HUMAN, CIVIL & POLITICAL RIGHTS in this so called "DEMOCRATIC" country for a CLEAN, FREE & FAIR ELECTIONS?

Eh...BAHALOL punyer Datuk Bandar BANGANG & UMNGOK government... when the people cannot gather on the FIELD...then WHERE else can they be EXCEPT on the streets?

Now "THIS" is going to be one hell of an INTERNATIONAL SCENE that would make the MALAYSIAN 'GOVERNMENT" truly be PROVE STUPID, especially if VIEWED from above!

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING PROTECTING an "EMPTY" PIECE OF LAND in the middle of the Capital City! Sorry...but have to say this just as I often say to MOST UMNO supporting Malays out there... ...BOOOOOOOODOOH!!! BN = BODOH NASIONAL! -w.i.w.c

[video=youtube;GD7hSqK6Xag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD7hSqK6Xag[/video]

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually sinkies can gather together in Hong Lim park to show support to our Malaysian brothers. The gahmen cant do anything to us!

Shall we all wear yellow too?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

I remember last time UMNO and MCA boys angry wiith Singaporeans, gathered at Causeway and threw stones at Singaporean cars and harassed them. After that, Causeway became empty.

Do be careful though. When the elephants are fighting, the grass may suffer.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello... it is on Saturday April 28th not a Sunday.

Yes wear yellow to wake our gahmen up to take notice.

I taught Sunday. My mistake.
Then tommorow must go one round in Hong Lim and JB as someone state the venue.