• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
free powerpoints shall be given away lst cum lst serve from post #36 being the lst on the queue.

recharging power now. once it's loaded, #36 shall get the lst 14 powerpoints :wink: the rest would have to wait. pai seh! that's how this lame thing works.

Vanessa

Alfrescian
Loyal
free powerpoints shall be given away lst cum lst serve from post #36 being the lst on the queue.

recharging power now. once it's loaded, #36 shall get the lst 14 powerpoints :wink: the rest would have to wait. pai seh! that's how this lame thing works.

I would like to join the queue sir. Thanks.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me? every 24 hrs ONCE only

I am a newbie. Can I join the queue?

there u go. lst in the Q - LTB :smile:

check your power points. u should ve 24pts now.

next joker would have to wait for another 24hr when my energy is fully recharged :wink:

RedHat

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dunno how that reputation points giving out mechanism works. once a while, when i read a certain post that's interesting, i click on the "star"on the lower left corner. a reputation window pops up and points to the poster would be credited with 14 powerpoints fr me.

how often i can do that i really dunno. if the window pops up, u bet u shall get 14 pts fr me.

how many haven't got 14 pts fr me yet? let me know. :wink:

I would like to join the queue sir. Thanks!

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm in the Q sir. Thank you sir.

you did no read what ts wrote? Originally Posted by leetahbar
sorry, long queue

but if u post something especially good and related to hougang BE, maybe u can jump Q n get ur pts lst