• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dunno how that reputation points giving out mechanism works. once a while, when i read a certain post that's interesting, i click on the "star"on the lower left corner. a reputation window pops up and points to the poster would be credited with 14 powerpoints fr me.
hahaha......u should test the "i disagree" button to see if it works also........u should try it on that twit, ah sam....
if u are scared...u can try on kukubird lor....lol.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha......u should test the "i disagree" button to see if it works also........u should try it on that twit, ah sam....
if u are scared...u can try on kukubird lor....lol.

this thread is about whether u want points or not from me. so u want or not?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok. then i shall give my next powerpoints to others.

don't regret. just checked. u ven't got pts fr me yet so u r still qualified.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey since u ask, i might as well take LOL...

sorry given to u already. it seems that i ve to give everyone - yes, including all their CLONES , then i could repeat giving the the same person the 2nd round. this is a ridiculous practice....and why m i doing it? i also dunno. LOL!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to red amoeba again.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me? every 24 hrs ONCE only

i can only give 14 powerpoints to the lucky one who asks for it. the next one shall have to wait 24hr b4 my power is fully recharged.

pls note: can only give each ONCE. if u had it b4 from me, dun request again.:wink:

Azure

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me? every 24 hrs ONCE only

I am a newbie. Can I join the queue?