• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dunno how that reputation points giving out mechanism works. once a while, when i read a certain post that's interesting, i click on the "star"on the lower left corner. a reputation window pops up and points to the poster would be credited with 14 powerpoints fr me.

how often i can do that i really dunno. if the window pops up, u bet u shall get 14 pts fr me.

how many haven't got 14 pts fr me yet? let me know. :wink:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i dunno how that reputation points giving out mechanism works. once a while, when i read a certain post that's interesting, i click on the "star"on the lower left corner. a reputation window pops up and points to the poster would be credited with 14 powerpoints fr me.

how often i can do that i really dunno. if the window pops up, u bet u shall get 14 pts fr me.

how many haven't got 14 pts fr me yet? let me know. :wink:

Kee Chiu!! 我没有!! :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need to queue?

given to u already. when i clicked the star, this tiny message appears: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Scrooball (clone) again.

sorry try again with someone else. can only give each person ONCE. too bad i don't ve any clones to aid me.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kee Chiu!! 我没有!! :biggrin:

ok, u just got 14 pts. that would be all for today. closing shop now. u gotta to wait for tmr. lst cum; lst served.

What do you think of Jlokta's post?

I agree
I disagree.Your comments on this post: .

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i always rate threads and when did you give it to me???:o

ok, u just got 14 pts. that would be all for today. closing shop now. u gotta to wait for tmr. lst cum; lst served.

I agree

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I agree

wah kam siah!! now can tahan abit more zapping already. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i always rate threads and when did you give it to me???:o

already given to u. if not u would ve today's 14pts fr me. when i click the star below the page of your posting, this appears:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hotbot again

that means i ve already given pts to u b4. i think i must give to everyone n clones b4 i could give u again. what do all these points do by the way?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
no point holding to points. if give to u, it would be one happy...well, at least.

shop is closed for today. gotta wait for 24hrs later b4 can give out the next 14pts fr me. pai seh.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks ah bar, thanks!:biggrin:

already given to u. if not u would ve today's 14pts fr me. when i click the star below the page of your posting, this appears:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hotbot again

that means i ve already given pts to u b4. i think i must give to everyone n clones b4 i could give u again. what do all these points do by the way?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no point holding to points. if give to u, it would be one happy...well, at least.

shop is closed for today. gotta wait for 24hrs later b4 can give out the next 14pts fr me. pai seh.
You really kiam pa leh you, Screwball and his gang will screw you for this :eek::eek:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i also rate good threads but of late, these are getting very rare :(

You are right. That's because rubbish threads like this are flooding the pages. You have the honour of being the first person whose thread is thrown into the rubbish heap by me. Congrats.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right. That's because rubbish threads like this are flooding the pages. You have the honour of being the first person whose thread is thrown into the rubbish heap by me. Congrats.

yeah that i agree , two thumbs up.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really kiam pa leh you, Screwball and his gang will screw you for this :eek::eek:

as if i fuck care them!

they are a bunch of useless petty bitches that cannot stand good responses to any posters' new thread. if u compare them to the paps, they are no different. so why bother with them. in fact, i think i had given points to them too even i do not like their characters.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

it's your problem not mine or the rest. if u behave like an anal retentive creep, it's purely your own problem. i can't be bothered.