SG Live Bet
SG Tipster
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

My Reputation Points: 3722 / Power: 13

Default Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

wow really some crazy shit posted.

Obstructing the development of political parties and competitive candidates is as fraudulent as stuffing ballot boxes.
    Buying votes with state resources is as fraudulent as stealing them outright during the tally.
    Dominating the media or stacking the electoral commission with friends is as fraudulent as violating the secrecy of the vote.

My Reputation Points: 513 / Power: 5

Default Yucks

Quote Originally Posted by Alamaking View Post
    U are very de welcome

Wah, you do recycling ah ?
    To Eliminate Adversary

My Reputation Points: 536 / Power: 4

Quote Originally Posted by freedalas View Post
    It's not any of those u named. It's actually He Jie, who back then always played the sweet innocent young thing with her domesticated look. She left SBC or TCS (Mediacorp predecessors) in what was considered a bold move then to Hong Kong as she was fluent in Cantonese. But she failed miserably and ended up acting in Karaoke Videos, well, not much as an acting actually, u know those low-cost production that features a grl walking about in pensive mood against a famous tourist spot. One of my friends walking in SBC's security outfit said He Jie is well known for placing her arms on men whenever she talks to them, regardless of who u are. Now u know why a drink seller is involved.
    Question is why did you guess her? She is virtually unheard of. Was she an 'ah jie'?

My Reputation Points: 6656 / Power: 21

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooball (clone) View Post
    Question is why did you guess her? She is virtually unheard of. Was she an \'ah jie\'?
    She did went overseas and she told reporters about the HK scenes few months ago, she was asked to bed with bosses if she wants to make it at HK
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    BusNo64 is a cheapskate low baller
    This is how you sum up Drifter, see here, hahaha
    FishyPie - Moron of the Decade, and a SPH dog

Default Re: Yucks

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    [COLOR=\"blue\"]Wah, you do recycling ah ?[/COLOR]
    You expect your wife to be a virgin? Everyone has a past.....

My Reputation Points: 536 / Power: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Alamaking View Post
    She did went overseas and she told reporters about the HK scenes few months ago, she was asked to bed with bosses if she wants to make it at HK
    Ok...but how does that correlate to the rumour? Was she considered an ah jie?

Ok...but how does that correlate to the rumour? Was she considered an ah jie?
    I believe this 1 is not her lah, someone else, most probably is Ann kwok, maybe Liu Zhi Xuan also, they say overseas, meaning Malaysia also counted in

Default 1996 - 女子监狱

Ann Cock, Phyllis Quack, Fanny Wong, Auntie Zoo etc all went overseas to develop but not successful. They are all considered ah jies as well. However, none of them look like 'innocent' type.

Phyllis Quek ? She so havoc ah ? Rumoured to be with Xiang Yun's hubby once ?

Seems like Fann Wong Fong (or is it Woon Fong) is also a ...

Early Career

Phyllis Quek's entry to Singapore showbiz was through Star Search 1995, in which she garnered a third placing. Despite this, a stunning performance in her debut drama serial, Beyond Dawn (女子监狱), left an indelible impression in the hearts of viewers. She was subsequently awarded the Best Newcomer Award at MediaCorp's Star Awards ceremony in 1996.

To Eliminate Adversary

My Reputation Points: 1573 / Power: 6

Quote Originally Posted by freedalas

It's not any of those u named. It's actually He Jie, who back then always played the sweet innocent young thing with her domesticated look.
    From you I believe. He Jie in those days could be considered an Ah Jie.

Quote Originally Posted by Fook Seng View Post
    From you I believe. He Jie in those days could be considered an Ah Jie.
    She's the forbidden apple that every SG men wanna bite at that time lor...

My Reputation Points: 350 / Power: 3

Default Re: 1996 - 女子监狱

Phyllis Quek ? She so havoc ah ? Rumoured to be with Xiang Yun's hubby once ?

Seems like Fann Wong Fong (or is it Woon Fong) is also a ...

Early Career

Phyllis Quek's entry to Singapore showbiz was through Star Search 1995, in which she garnered a third placing. Despite this, a stunning performance in her debut drama serial, Beyond Dawn (女子监狱), left an indelible impression in the hearts of viewers. She was subsequently awarded the Best Newcomer Award at MediaCorp's Star Awards ceremony in 1996.

It wasn't Phyllis Quek that was involved with Edmund Cheng (Xinag Yun's husband). It was Cythnia Koh. Xiang Yun wasn't aware of this till Wang Wen Yung tipped her off. Xiang Yun and Wong were very good friends having acted in so many dramas as lovebirds and Wong felt obligated to tell Xiang Yun about the going-ons between Edmund and Cythnia. There was a huge furore at TCS then over this case. It was not a real surprise to TCS actors and actresses though as Cythnia was quite a slut and I guess Edmund couldn't resist her C+ cup size I suppose. Till now, Edmund is not on talking terms with Wang Wen Yung though his wife is still good pals with him.

Default Ann Cock

It wasn't Phyllis Quek that was involved with Edmund Cheng (Xinag Yun's husband). It was Cythnia Koh. Xiang Yun wasn't aware of this till Wang Wen Yung tipped her off. Xiang Yun and Wong were very good friends having acted in so many dramas as lovebirds and Wong felt obligated to tell Xiang Yun about the going-ons between Edmund and Cythnia. There was a huge furore at TCS then over this case. It was not a real surprise to TCS actors and actresses though as Cythnia was quite a slut and I guess Edmund couldn't resist her C+ cup size I suppose. Till now, Edmund is not on talking terms with Wang Wen Yung though his wife is still good pals with him.

Were they divorced ? A rumour about Ann Kok was also in the picture just after Cynthia's liaison.
    To Eliminate Adversary

My Reputation Points: 350 / Power: 3

Default Re: Ann Cock

Were they divorced ? A rumour about Ann Kok was also in the picture just after Cynthia's liaison.
    They were never divorced. But Edmund had it quite "teruk" both from his TCS bosses and Xiang Yun's family. He has been a good boy since. Ann Kok was not in the picture with Edmund, but she certainly was quite loose and involved with quite a few, up till today. She was with Dai Yang Tian for awhile and then the "I Not Stupid" lead actor Joshua Angwho is many years her junior. The two claimed they were just good friends, but insiders all know she was "fxxking" him. A real cougar, this Ann Kok.

My Reputation Points: 914 / Power: 8

They were never divorced. But Edmund had it quite "teruk" both from his TCS bosses and Xiang Yun's family. He has been a good boy since. Ann Kok was not in the picture with Edmund, but she certainly was quite loose and involved with quite a few, up till today. She was with Dai Yang Tian for awhile and then the "I Not Stupid" lead actor Joshua Angwho is many years her junior. The two claimed they were just good friends, but insiders all know she was "fxxking" him. A real cougar, this Ann Kok.
    err...i don't mind being devored by this cougar - got contact or not? i volunteer for the sake of the many young boys here ...hee....

My Reputation Points: 2210 / Power: 8

Hey this thread should be renamed to ' Inside stories/Hidden Secrets/Sex Lives of Local Actresses'

Can someone please start a 'Which Local Actress I want to Bonk' thread? we can all contribute

My Reputation Points: 3106 / Power: 11

Sekali is Kym Ng

Default Bulking Or Fat ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    didn't joshua become fat?

Yah, he was once fat. Really fat. Which drama was that ? I think it was probably the first series of Unriddle 最火搭档 2010 ? The second one ... seemed like he went bulking up at a gym. But, not big enough - starter pack ver 1.0.

To Eliminate Adversary

Default Did Dai Yang Tian Vomit ?

She was with Dai Yang Tian for awhile and then the "I Not Stupid" lead actor Joshua Angwho is many years her junior. The two claimed they were just good friends, but insiders all know she was "fxxking" him. A real cougar, this Ann Kok.

She's so old and she looked like a hag, OMG ! He could stomach that ? I'll shoot her with my revolver with all the six rounds and then kill the snake with my combat boot.
    To Eliminate Adversary

Default 郭妃丽

Quote Originally Posted by BuiKia View Post
    Sekali is Kym Ng

You mean she's a Malaysian ? How about Phyllis Quek 郭妃丽 ? Phyllis is 39 this year.
    Last edited by Conqueror; 25-04-2012 at 03:20 PM.
    To Eliminate Adversary

My Reputation Points: 31 / Power: 0

Default Re: Did Dai Yang Tian Vomit ?

She's so old and she looked like a hag, OMG ! He could stomach that ? I'll shoot her with my revolver with all the six rounds and then kill the snake with my combat boot.
    Too much "up down up down + squeezing" makes Ann Kok becomes old and look like a hag.
    The only bright side is that her neh neh has becomes much nicer after all those squeezing and fondling.

Thread Information