• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not any of those u named. It's actually He Jie, who back then always played the sweet innocent young thing with her domesticated look. She left SBC or TCS (Mediacorp predecessors) in what was considered a bold move then to Hong Kong as she was fluent in Cantonese. But she failed miserably and ended up acting in Karaoke Videos, well, not much as an acting actually, u know those low-cost production that features a grl walking about in pensive mood against a famous tourist spot. One of my friends walking in SBC's security outfit said He Jie is well known for placing her arms on men whenever she talks to them, regardless of who u are. Now u know why a drink seller is involved.

Question is why did you guess her? She is virtually unheard of. Was she an 'ah jie'?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
1996 - 女子监狱

Ann Cock, Phyllis Quack, Fanny Wong, Auntie Zoo etc all went overseas to develop but not successful. They are all considered ah jies as well. However, none of them look like 'innocent' type.

Phyllis Quek ? She so havoc ah ? Rumoured to be with Xiang Yun's hubby once ?

Seems like Fann Wong Fong (or is it Woon Fong) is also a ...

Early Career

Phyllis Quek's entry to Singapore showbiz was through Star Search 1995, in which she garnered a third placing. Despite this, a stunning performance in her debut drama serial, Beyond Dawn (女子监狱), left an indelible impression in the hearts of viewers. She was subsequently awarded the Best Newcomer Award at MediaCorp's Star Awards ceremony in 1996.

[video=youtube;kWdyA0iFqrU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWdyA0iFqrU[/video]

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
freedalas said:
It's not any of those u named. It's actually He Jie, who back then always played the sweet innocent young thing with her domesticated look.

From you I believe. He Jie in those days could be considered an Ah Jie.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1996 - 女子监狱

Phyllis Quek ? She so havoc ah ? Rumoured to be with Xiang Yun's hubby once ?

Seems like Fann Wong Fong (or is it Woon Fong) is also a ...

Early Career

Phyllis Quek's entry to Singapore showbiz was through Star Search 1995, in which she garnered a third placing. Despite this, a stunning performance in her debut drama serial, Beyond Dawn (女子监狱), left an indelible impression in the hearts of viewers. She was subsequently awarded the Best Newcomer Award at MediaCorp's Star Awards ceremony in 1996.

[video=youtube;kWdyA0iFqrU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWdyA0iFqrU[/video]

It wasn't Phyllis Quek that was involved with Edmund Cheng (Xinag Yun's husband). It was Cythnia Koh. Xiang Yun wasn't aware of this till Wang Wen Yung tipped her off. Xiang Yun and Wong were very good friends having acted in so many dramas as lovebirds and Wong felt obligated to tell Xiang Yun about the going-ons between Edmund and Cythnia. There was a huge furore at TCS then over this case. It was not a real surprise to TCS actors and actresses though as Cythnia was quite a slut and I guess Edmund couldn't resist her C+ cup size I suppose. Till now, Edmund is not on talking terms with Wang Wen Yung though his wife is still good pals with him.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ann Cock

It wasn't Phyllis Quek that was involved with Edmund Cheng (Xinag Yun's husband). It was Cythnia Koh. Xiang Yun wasn't aware of this till Wang Wen Yung tipped her off. Xiang Yun and Wong were very good friends having acted in so many dramas as lovebirds and Wong felt obligated to tell Xiang Yun about the going-ons between Edmund and Cythnia. There was a huge furore at TCS then over this case. It was not a real surprise to TCS actors and actresses though as Cythnia was quite a slut and I guess Edmund couldn't resist her C+ cup size I suppose. Till now, Edmund is not on talking terms with Wang Wen Yung though his wife is still good pals with him.

Were they divorced ? A rumour about Ann Kok was also in the picture just after Cynthia's liaison.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ann Cock

Were they divorced ? A rumour about Ann Kok was also in the picture just after Cynthia's liaison.

They were never divorced. But Edmund had it quite "teruk" both from his TCS bosses and Xiang Yun's family. He has been a good boy since. Ann Kok was not in the picture with Edmund, but she certainly was quite loose and involved with quite a few, up till today. She was with Dai Yang Tian for awhile and then the "I Not Stupid" lead actor Joshua Angwho is many years her junior. The two claimed they were just good friends, but insiders all know she was "fxxking" him. A real cougar, this Ann Kok.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They were never divorced. But Edmund had it quite "teruk" both from his TCS bosses and Xiang Yun's family. He has been a good boy since. Ann Kok was not in the picture with Edmund, but she certainly was quite loose and involved with quite a few, up till today. She was with Dai Yang Tian for awhile and then the "I Not Stupid" lead actor Joshua Angwho is many years her junior. The two claimed they were just good friends, but insiders all know she was "fxxking" him. A real cougar, this Ann Kok.

err...i don't mind being devored by this cougar - got contact or not? i volunteer for the sake of the many young boys here ...hee....

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey this thread should be renamed to ' Inside stories/Hidden Secrets/Sex Lives of Local Actresses'

Can someone please start a 'Which Local Actress I want to Bonk' thread? we can all contribute

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bulking Or Fat ?

didn't joshua become fat?

Yah, he was once fat. Really fat. Which drama was that ? I think it was probably the first series of Unriddle 最火搭档 2010 ? The second one ... seemed like he went bulking up at a gym. But, not big enough - starter pack ver 1.0.

[video=youtube;cQvXohZAZe8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQvXohZAZe8[/video]

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did Dai Yang Tian Vomit ?

She was with Dai Yang Tian for awhile and then the "I Not Stupid" lead actor Joshua Angwho is many years her junior. The two claimed they were just good friends, but insiders all know she was "fxxking" him. A real cougar, this Ann Kok.

She's so old and she looked like a hag, OMG ! He could stomach that ? I'll shoot her with my revolver with all the six rounds and then kill the snake with my combat boot.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
郭妃丽

f_23Phyllis.jpg

Sekali is Kym Ng

You mean she's a Malaysian ? How about Phyllis Quek 郭妃丽 ? Phyllis is 39 this year.

Last edited:

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Did Dai Yang Tian Vomit ?

She's so old and she looked like a hag, OMG ! He could stomach that ? I'll shoot her with my revolver with all the six rounds and then kill the snake with my combat boot.

Too much "up down up down + squeezing" makes Ann Kok becomes old and look like a hag.
The only bright side is that her neh neh has becomes much nicer after all those squeezing and fondling. :biggrin: