• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Personal properties for sales - No agents please

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro Vincent, pardon my ignorance. Was trying to do the math on the land size. You mentioned 20ft extra land. So 20X75 is 1500 sq feet? Just wondering wat I missed since u mentioned 2122sq feet? Thanks!

No problem, bro dragonlance. The house sits on 22x75, which is 1650sf. The extra land is neither a rectangle or trapezium; it's narrow at the back and wide in front. The 2122sf and approx 20ft of extra land was informed by the Sales Exec and 2122sf is also stated on the title deed.

Total land area is 1650+2122=3772 sf of land and the house build-up is 2211sf; 211sf more than the intermediate or end lots because of the additional balcony and patio.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bro Wuqi, I must say I get these respond too and its hilarious...LOL!

Most people don't believe in free lunch. Am one of them too...

Yes, some very funny.

1. How big are the cockroaches in Malaysia? Tennis ball size?
2. How about the mosquitoes, are they bigger than the ones in Singapore???
3. Do you also have an air raid shelter in your storeroom?
4. Are your neighbours living on top of you noisy (says someone to a good friend and me when we were sharing about being in semi-d. Do your neighbours throw curry, etc down? (Hopefully not, as far as i know, no one stays above me!!)

Sometimes, you just get too tired of answering and really just smile or get asked until you fall asleep. Times when some inquisitive ones will keep asking you how much you earn, what you do, etc as they think you are "downgrading" to come here. One time, someone asked so many questions as if interrogating me, i think i answered about 60-80 before starting to be irritated.

A friend then asked me, how come he is asking so much, where was he when you needed help the most? I just smiled and left it at that. It doesn't matter, i am here now and thanks in part to people like that, have become much stronger and independant.

There is such a thing as a free lunch, just depends on who is treating.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi bro whoami, yup it's RM175k cheaper. But I think it only has 4 rooms and 3 bathrooms, compared to 5 rooms and 4 bathrooms. But of course the main selling point is the 20ft of extra land and the fact that corner units are rare.

Thanks. I like the design for 8A more than 8B. But size of land beats design.... Hahah

If its for investment purpose, corner with at least 20' feet will always beat those end lot (with extra longkang land only or w/o any at all) and int.

Yes. I like ur house design. Better than the present 8D, imo. Cos i like front balcony though developer always say u can always create one.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even though my initial plan was not for flipping, but since this is the case where I have a corner unit to sell, might as well turn it into a good investment.

Already had 5 viewings last weekend, of which 1 family is interested and wants to know the deposit amount. Did you know, in NI 8B there are limited corner units? For some reason, UEM only built 3-4 corner units and the rest of the houses located at the end of the various rows were sold as end lots.

Then now 8D has a few corner units, but I'm sure the price will be above RM700k.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then now 8D has a few corner units, but I'm sure the price will be above RM700k.

Quite surprise even their int lot selling at such high prices.:confused: Not forgetting teres a mosque (i dont mind, of course) and majority buyers are non-Malays.

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem, bro dragonlance. The house sits on 22x75, which is 1650sf. The extra land is neither a rectangle or trapezium; it's narrow at the back and wide in front. The 2122sf and approx 20ft of extra land was informed by the Sales Exec and 2122sf is also stated on the title deed.

Total land area is 1650+2122=3772 sf of land and the house build-up is 2211sf; 211sf more than the intermediate or end lots because of the additional balcony and patio.

sound not right to say 20ft of extra land, as the extra land area is 2122sqf. it shall have take an average of 2122/75 -. 28ft of extra land instead. Please comment as I don't see the actual layout and maybe wrong.

BTW, the land area of 3772sqf is bigger than the typical semi-D which is usually approx (80' X 40' ) -. 3200 sqf

Could disclose what was the buying price of your lot at that time? is it in the range of RM500k?

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
sound not right to say 20ft of extra land, as the extra land area is 2122sqf. it shall have take an average of 2122/75 -. 28ft of extra land instead. Please comment as I don't see the actual layout and maybe wrong.

BTW, the land area of 3772sqf is bigger than the typical semi-D which is usually approx (80' X 40' ) -. 3200 sqf

Could disclose what was the buying price of your lot at that time? is it in the range of RM500k?

Hi bro, I'm just quoting the SA, Mr Koh from UEM. He told us this has extra 20ft of land. It's wider at the front, narrower at the back. We never questioned him about it. So it's on average 28ft of extra land, that sounds more attractive than 20ft. Thanks bro. I need to revised my advertisement.

Yes, it was in that range.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite surprise even their int lot selling at such high prices.:confused: Not forgetting teres a mosque (i dont mind, of course) and majority buyers are non-Malays.

NI P8 is in a good location and the quality that I've seen so far in 8A and 8B is very good. Based on current market sentiments, their price seems logical.

Of course the proximity of the mosque may be a turn-off for some people, but it's something that we have learned to live with. Go and buy bro, don't be NATO.... Hehe

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course the proximity of the mosque may be a turn-off for some people, but it's something that we have learned to live with. Go and buy bro, don't be NATO.... Hehe

NA...how to buy when the int lot already cost 580K which is exp, imo. Of course u will think/say is cheap. Hehehe

TO...aiyah, i love to talk only. Talk so much good thing abt ur unit. Should thank me, ok. Hehe.. Although I mentioned abt the mosque. But i dont mind. But tat doesnt mean I die die must buy. I dont wish to tie up with tie long mah.

drowningfishes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys,

I had not posted on this forums for a long time. The last time I posted it was with regards to selling my property but I had not received my keys then. Now I have received me keys and I'm looking to sell my Nusa Idaman 2 1/2 storey Semi-D. Built up: 3103 sq ft, Land Area: 40X80. (All facilities in Horizon Hill included; Lifetime membership) It's Phase 4C. If you are interested in viewing it, please pm me. Price: 1.3 (negotiable).

Thank you.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
NA...how to buy when the int lot already cost 580K which is exp, imo. Of course u will think/say is cheap. Hehehe

TO...aiyah, i love to talk only. Talk so much good thing abt ur unit. Should thank me, ok. Hehe.. Although I mentioned abt the mosque. But i dont mind. But tat doesnt mean I die die must buy. I dont wish to tie up with tie long mah.

580k is not cheap for a house. Btw, are u earning SGD or RM? If you're a Singaporean, I'm sure your HDB already cost more than RM580k, right?

So, let me get this right, you don't have a property in Msia and looking at the rising prices, high chance you will not buy, am I right?

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait so all this while whoami has not purchased any JB property at all? That's quite a long time since. Are you still weighing your options or just hereabouts to window shop?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
580k is not cheap for a house. Btw, are u earning SGD or RM? If you're a Singaporean, I'm sure your HDB already cost more than RM580k, right?

So, let me get this right, you don't have a property in Msia and looking at the rising prices, high chance you will not buy, am I right?

Yup! Still have my HDB. Not for sale. Meant as a pusaka for my children in future.

And yup! I dont have a property yet. With rising prices fm new developments, I am also looking at older units tat fall within my budget as another option. Failing which i may resort to Plan B.:biggrin: And yes, anything above 600K i would rarely consider.

Wait so all this while whoami has not purchased any JB property at all? That's quite a long time since. Are you still weighing your options or just hereabouts to window shop?

Yes dude. Still rem ur last PM to my reply. I may look for subsale unit. I will definitely live in JB...matter of time. My only concern now is the imminent threshold tat may sets in anytime now. If anything above 600K, then new units are out of my reach.

No, unfortunately not still for bro whoami

Yes Chief. Still Nato if u may call me. But i dont flame forummers here. Only some forumers tat PM me would know wats in my heart. Tink i like to go window shop? Tink i like to waste time and annual leave juz to go JB window shop 2-3 times a mth? Meeting some property agents? Going for exhibition for the fun of it? Haiz..

Oh ya. Chief, since u the moderator here. Need to clarify something. Do I need to be a JB house owner so tat i am qualified to log into this JB thread and post? And if i have yet to have one even after 5-10years fm now, can i still post in this thread? U may rest assure if i am not welcome here, I will accept ur decision. And yes, no heart feeling cos at time i also feel paiseh too. No house then come here chit chat for wat, rite? Vincent already say i NATO. And I know wat he meant by tat.

Last edited:

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Whoami, i am sure the people here are just teasing you about NATO only lah, please dont take it to heart.

Imho, I dont think wuqi and the rest of the forummers would mind you being a regular forummer here as long as rules are followed (and I am sure being a property owner in JB is definitely not one of the rule!). Feel free to contribute joke and share, I am sure as long as the info is useful and valid, no one can blame you :smile:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Whoami, i am sure the people here are just teasing you about NATO only lah, please dont take it to heart.

Imho, I dont think wuqi and the rest of the forummers would mind you being a regular forummer here as long as rules are followed (and I am sure being a property owner in JB is definitely not one of the rule!). Feel free to contribute joke and share, I am sure as long as the info is useful and valid, no one can blame you :smile:

Ya lor , dont be so sensitive to words here lah . Last time we also keep teasing DOA as Dream Only no Action ! At one point is he so fed up , wanted to change the nickname , haha ! Have some fun , otherwise this forum will become a boring place .

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro,

Don't be bothered by these remarks (might be unintentional) .. Buying house is big personal commitment.. At the end who win or lose one won't really know..
Some buy houses for investment, some buy for own stay.. some buy for retirement.. Just do whatever you think is ok of you and your family..
As you seemed a very nice person, I really wish you to be my neighbour one day.. Frankly I think Seri Austin is very nice for own stay though I am not vested

Rgds

Yup! Still have my HDB. Not for sale. Meant as a pusaka for my children in future.

And yup! I dont have a property yet. With rising prices fm new developments, I am also looking at older units tat fall within my budget as another option. Failing which i may resort to Plan B.:biggrin: And yes, anything above 600K i would rarely consider.

Yes dude. Still rem ur last PM to my reply. I may look for subsale unit. I will definitely live in JB...matter of time. My only concern now is the imminent threshold tat may sets in anytime now. If anything above 600K, then new units are out of my reach.

Yes Chief. Still Nato if u may call me. But i dont flame forummers here. Only some forumers tat PM me would know wats in my heart. Tink i like to go window shop? Tink i like to waste time and annual leave juz to go JB window shop 2-3 times a mth? Meeting some property agents? Going for exhibition for the fun of it? Haiz..

Oh ya. Chief, since u the moderator here. Need to clarify something. Do I need to be a JB house owner so tat i am qualified to log into this JB thread and post? And if i have yet to have one even after 5-10years fm now, can i still post in this thread? U may rest assure if i am not welcome here, I will accept ur decision. And yes, no heart feeling cos at time i also feel paiseh too. No house then come here chit chat for wat, rite? Vincent already say i NATO. And I know wat he meant by tat.

Last edited:

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro whoami don't take it to heart about the window shopping comment. Definitely understand where you're coming from and hope that you find a satisfactory resolution in time. Appreciate you being here so do stay!

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Whoami, Relax, you have plenty of time. You got PM :smile: