• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Personal properties for sales - No agents please

D

Deleted member 80916

Anyone interested in Ujana?
Type C
Selling at below Valuation
Pm me.
Thanks

solelyone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having 2br unit at Sky Suites @ Meldrum Hills (by MB Land).
Seeking to rent the unit for RM2800.
5mins drive or 10mins walk from CIQ building (on the right side of Causeway).
Could be furnish based on tenant's request.
Ideal for people working in Singapore but wishes to live in JB.
PM me if interested.

Linsanitee

Alfrescian
Loyal
New, 2nd Hand or Sub Sale house in JB

I am new here. Looking for 2nd hand / subsale houses in JB. Any recommendation? I am not so familiar with places in JB as i am from kajang. My fiance work required him to be transferred to JB next year. We planning to shift down to JB soon.

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 2nd Hand or Sub Sale house in JB

I am new here. Looking for 2nd hand / subsale houses in JB. Any recommendation? I am not so familiar with places in JB as i am from kajang. My fiance work required him to be transferred to JB next year. We planning to shift down to JB soon.
it will help to know if comuting to work is the main consideration and if so where his office will be.

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal

would you like a place at new shopping mall, Komtar, city square? maybe send me a private message?

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal

My fiance will be working in JB city area.
The newer tamans are away from city centre but you get newish houses with the latest designs in more secure gated-guarded precincts.

You can then narrow down to those areas which are served by the EDL or Coastal highway which brings traffic right into the heart of JB town.

Of course there are other important consideration like price range and school for the kids.

Do you have an area or type of landed, budget or anything you found interesting in mind?

Linsanitee

Alfrescian
Loyal

The newer tamans are away from city centre but you get newish houses with the latest designs in more secure gated-guarded precincts.

You can then narrow down to those areas which are served by the EDL or Coastal highway which brings traffic right into the heart of JB town.

Of course there are other important consideration like price range and school for the kids.

Do you have an area or type of landed, budget or anything you found interesting in mind?

We will be ok with double storey terrace house. Our budget should be around RM500K and must be gated and guarded. I am not familiar with places in JB. Any recommendation?

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal

We will be ok with double storey terrace house. Our budget should be around RM500K and must be gated and guarded. I am not familiar with places in JB. Any recommendation?
Judging from the responses, its a bit daunting I guess as your requirement is still too broad.

Help us to help you.
Go to mudah.my, look up houses for sale in Johor and get a feel of what you can get at 500k (in your case)
Thats what I did when I was first looking.
Shortlist a few that you fancy then do a search here about the Taman, there may even be a sub heading already.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

You will have far more options at price range of RM 700 to 800K. Can try Setia Tropika/Seri Austin subsale for around RM 600k i guess......

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fyi, RM500K you can't really get a decent G&G house in JB unless you consider the tiny (18X65) houses at LA Garden.

Linsanitee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks so much for the information. You guys are really helpful. Plan to visit all these places. I may be coming down to JB early next month and hopefully my fiance is free that time.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks so much for the information. You guys are really helpful. Plan to visit all these places. I may be coming down to JB early next month and hopefully my fiance is free that time.

You are most welcome. Btw, you can also consider Bandar Dato Onn. Very nice and good location. Very near highway exit and Aeon Jusco will be there soon too. Just pm me if you need me to bring you around in case your fiance is not free. :wink:

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are most welcome. Btw, you can also consider Bandar Dato Onn. Very nice and good location. Very near highway exit and Aeon Jusco will be there soon too. Just pm me if you need me to bring you around in case your fiance is not free. :wink:

Linsanitee, Be careful with strangers.

Linsanitee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks relaxman for your kind gesture. Really glad to know that there are many helpful guys in this forum.

Pillow

Alfrescian
Loyal

you won't get true G&G with strata title like those in KL.
But you can get a fenced &guarded ones , around 500k you can find. JB market is bad now and you can get steep discounts.

try these. The first two are in reasonably good location. The other two are not so great. But go and visit the areas and see which you like.

http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylisting/4111478/mount-austin-2-sty-terrace-link-house-forsale

http://www.iproperty.com.my/propert...stin-perdana-2-sty-terrace-link-house-forsale

http://www.iproperty.com.my/propert...ana-cube-166-2-sty-terrace-link-house-forsale

http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylisting/3955669/bandar-dato-onn-2-sty-terrace-link-house-forsale

Its seems the house on No 1 listing looks nice.. and why so cheap, only ard $500k? Horizon Hill terrace look similar and asking for close to $1M...

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its seems the house on No 1 listing looks nice.. and why so cheap, only ard $500k? Horizon Hill terrace look similar and asking for close to $1M...

Personally, for listing no. 1, I find 20 x 70 to be really too small. The min requirement should be 22 x 75.