• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Personal properties for sales - No agents please

sheryl

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bandar Batok Onn~Who are interested..PM me~~

hi, am looking for corneer house in NI too. can pm me more details? tq

Hi Everyone,

I have a corner house in Nusa Idaman Precinct 8A that I want to sell; keys handover should be in June/July. Reason for selling: I have a bigger corner unit in P8B that we are keeping for own stay. PM me for more details on the P8A corner house.

Thanks.

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Everyone,

I have a corner house in Nusa Idaman Precinct 8A that I want to sell; keys handover should be in June/July. Reason for selling: I have a bigger corner unit in P8B that we are keeping for own stay. PM me for more details on the P8A corner house.

Thanks.

your NI precint 8A still available? any pictures or floor plan, master plan and how much?

wonderfullive

Hi Everyone,

Thanks.

Is the unit still available? I am interested. Please PM me for more details.

Thanks.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi everyone,

I have a corner lot house for sale in Nusa Idaman Precinct 8A. Measurement is 22x75 with a b/u of 2211sf for a double-storey house; bigger build-up compared to an intermediate lot (2000sf only in P8A) because of the extra balcony at the side. Standard land area is 1650sf (22x75) with extra 2122sf on the side. The SA told us it has extra 20ft of land to the side, but because the shape of the garden is not rectangle, the garden has different width, wider in front, narrower at the back.

It comes with 5 rooms and 4 bathrooms. One bathroom at the ground floor shared between the guest room and visitors and 3 bathrooms on the top floor. Car porch space is wide enough for 2 cars. It faces north with the side patio facing the sunset in the evening.

Please PM me for selling price if you are interested. No agents please.

sheryl

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear all, am looking for a resale corner/end lot in Nusa idaman (any precinct), please PM me if you would like to sell your unit. Thanks. ([email protected])

stedmund

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi I'm seriously looking for a house in Leisure Farm. Anyone selling? Developers only have semi-Ds left and starts from 1.8m.

sgdina

Looking for a corner or end lot house in Taman Laguna

Dear all,

I'm keen in buying a corner or end lot house in Taman Laguna. If anyone is selling or know any owner/agent who is selling a house in Taman Laguna please contact me. Many thanks!

sgdina.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Dear all,

I have following units from good bros here, all listed are from friends who are like my real brothers.
I don't want anything in return or comms so just helping out.

1. Unit for sale - HH, Gateway A Double storey semi-d, 35x80 that he is looking to sell for 1.35m. At Jalan Ambang 3/6
2. Unit for rent - 2 units of Double storey Cluster house, Nusa Duta 32x70 that is looking to rent. At Jalan Duta 2/5 and 2/7
respectively.
3. Unit for sale - HH, Golf, A double storey terrace, 24x75.

Please PM me for their details, direct buyers preferred so i can put you guys in touch directly.

guraisonu

Hi everyone,

I have a corner lot house for sale in Nusa Idaman Precinct 8A. Measurement is 22x75 with a b/u of 2211sf for a double-storey house; bigger build-up compared to an intermediate lot (2000sf only in P8A) because of the extra balcony at the side. Standard land area is 1650sf (22x75) with extra 2122sf on the side. The SA told us it has extra 20ft of land to the side, but because the shape of the garden is not rectangle, the garden has different width, wider in front, narrower at the back.

It comes with 5 rooms and 4 bathrooms. One bathroom at the ground floor shared between the guest room and visitors and 3 bathrooms on the top floor. Car porch space is wide enough for 2 cars. It faces north with the side patio facing the sunset in the evening.

Please PM me for selling price if you are interested. No agents please.

Hi, this unit still available? I am interested in nusa idaman Precinct 7/8.
Please email me at [email protected] if have, thanks.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone, my corner unit is still available for sale. I will be getting the keys next week; so you can contact me to view the house on weekends.

Please send a Private Message to me because I don't check this thread very often.

Thanks.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Update:

I have following units from good bros here, all listed are from friends who are like my real brothers.
I don't want anything in return or comms so just helping out.

1. Unit for sale - HH, Gateway A Double storey semi-d, 35x80 that he is looking to sell for 1.35m. At Jalan Ambang 3/6
2. Unit for rent - 2 units of Double storey Cluster house, Nusa Duta 32x70 that is looking to rent. At Jalan Duta 2/5 and 2/7
respectively.
3. Unit for sale - HH, Golf, A double storey terrace, 24x75.
4. Unit for sale - HH, Gateway, A double storey Cluster, 32x70.
5. Unit for sale - HH, Golf, A double storey terrace, 22x70
6. Unit for sale - HH, Gateway, A double story terrace 22x70
7. Unit for sale - ND, Dusa 2, A double storey cluster, 32x70

Please PM me for their details, direct buyers preferred so i can put you guys in touch directly.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
hi All ,
i have few hourse need to sell,who interest it

1) 3 sty Semi D @ Sutera utama ( 4400 m sq ) near sutera mall
2) 2 sty resort type bangolow with swimming pool @ East Ledang ( 9200 m sq )
3) penthouse with sky garden ( 2500 m sq )@ Horizon Residence
4) 3+1 bed room-Ujana ( 1320 m sq ) @ East Ledang
5 ) 1 bed room -One medini @ nusajaya

thanks

Hi there, thank you for sharing, please list the pricing here whenever possible.
For agents, there is another agents page in the other thread.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why sell so cheap at $750k? Corner terrace leh.... thought someone in EL already asking for $1.2M for an intermediate terrace, although it was stated as inclusive of $200K renovations/furnishings. Are you serious? :p

Cant really trust website sometime . They can tell you sold already so as to create an impression that price is going up . I knew because look tru resale market before .

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why sell so cheap at $750k? Corner terrace leh.... thought someone in EL already asking for $1.2M for an intermediate terrace, although it was stated as inclusive of $200K renovations/furnishings. Are you serious? :p

Cant really trust website sometime . They can tell you sold already so as to create an impression that price is going up . I knew because look tru resale market before .

Can't blame you guys for scepticism. This advert is the real deal as it is the owner who is doing the selling, check the listing owner's name and contact number. He is real :wink: