• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Personal properties for sales - No agents please

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, my East Ledang semi dee is available for rent... Type A, 3868 sq feet. 5 + 1 bedroom and 6 bathrooms. Planning to rent out partly furnished. Genuine interest, pls PM me... Thank you!

nusajayaphile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all

I have a brand new superlink terrace house for sale in The Hills Precinct, Horizon Hills. It will be ready in July 2013.

Land area: 26x80
Built in: 2993 sq ft
4+1. All bedrooms with ensuite bath.

Can also consider renting out partially furnished to expat tenant at RM4,000. Tenant can choose own furniture within budget of RM40,000.

Please email to [email protected]

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Am seriously looking for a Bayou water village terrace . Pls PM me if you have or know of anyone who is selling. Thanks.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
we are hoping to land with something RM 800k-RM900k...
based on this budget, are we able to look at landed? so far... all those landed that we went to,is all 1.5mil and above...
which is really out of budget.

What kind of landed you are looking for and in which area ? Semi d, link ?

snooper

What's your price please?

Hi all

I have a brand new superlink terrace house for sale in The Hills Precinct, Horizon Hills. It will be ready in July 2013.

Land area: 26x80
Built in: 2993 sq ft
4+1. All bedrooms with ensuite bath.

Can also consider renting out partially furnished to expat tenant at RM4,000. Tenant can choose own furniture within budget of RM40,000.

Please email to [email protected]

iamgoodman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, i am currently looking for nusa idaman P8A or P8B terrace, pls kindly contact me via sms or whatsapp if you have a unit for sale there. thanks.

+6585715018

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ouch! This is why Ong & Ong still in business. Hopefully you employ someone more professional for your next project.

Last edited by a moderator:

mervyn332

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

I have a new intermediate terrace house at Nusa Idaman Precint 8b for rent.
- 22 x 75, built-up 2116 sqf.
- Facing Garden/Playground
- New unit with nice view
- Facing North-east, very windy
- Installed grille, aluminium kitchen cabinet, cooking top, aircons, fans, lights, curtains etc...
- Available from mid June.
- If interested, kindly PM me.

hans1971

Hi all

I would like to let go for my Nusa Idaman 7A End Lot Terrace House, facing south, side facing east. Land area 22 x 75 plus 22 x 10 (extra land). Anyone interested? Please email me at [email protected].

eagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,
Due to latest ruling by Malaysia government, my friend decided to put his unit D'Rich Executive Condo at Nusa Duta for sale.
His unit is at high floor at 17th floor pool view.A freehold project by IJM that will be ready come 2015. Presently under construction proggressing very well. Selling price at rm540k/904sq.ft. 3 bedroom 2 bathroom. 2 car park lots. No agent involve. Interested party please PM and I will put you direct contact with the seller. Thanks.

Last edited:

penjohorian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,
Due to latest ruling by Malaysia government, my friend decided to put his unit D'Rich Executive Condo at Nusa Duta for sale.
His unit is at high floor at 17th floor pool view.A freehold project by IJM that will be ready come 2015. Presently under construction proggressing very well. Selling price at rm540k/904sq.ft. 3 bedroom 2 bathroom. 2 car park lots. No agent involve. Interested party please PM and I will put you direct contact with the seller. Thanks.

Hi,
You mentioned that your friend's D'Rich unit will be ready by 2015.
Just wonder how could your still possible to sell the unit before TOP?

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,
His unit is at high floor at 17th floor pool view.A freehold project by IJM that will be ready come 2015. Presently under construction proggressing very well. Selling price at rm540k/904sq.ft. 3 bedroom 2 bathroom. 2 car park lots.

594 psf is quite exp, considering u can only sell to local...... good luck!