• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Personal properties for sales - No agents please

cestlavie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy New Year. I am looking for phase 1 Bayou Creek (Leisure Farm) or suitable unit in Ledang East, if you know of anyone looking to sell, kindly pm me. Tkz

cestlavie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody considering to sell phase 1 Bayou Creek, Leisure Farm? Please pm me if available for further discussion. Tks

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody considering to sell phase 1 Bayou Creek, Leisure Farm? Please pm me if available for further discussion. Tks

Bayou creek launching phase 2 soon. I think in total about 40 units of semi ds and bungalows. Not sure about price but i think around $500 rm psf. Try calling +60137270878 for more information.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have 2 fully furnished apartments for rent. Condo name is Pangasuri Adamai at jalan Abu samad. This condo is an expat's favorite and located just behind Thistle Hotel. Its about 3 years old so quite new and this condo is well maintained and has a swimming pool,landscaped garden, sauna, gym, function room and security. Only 50 plus units so its very exclusive. It is located in a good middle class landed area. Just 5 minutes by car from the causeway and city centre.
3 bedroom plus 1 maid room, 1400 sq feet plus, comes fully furnished.
I am looking for corporate lease ideally 2 years and asking for rent of rm $3500 per month.
Anybody interested please PM me.

Thanks

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Dear all, i have bros who are keen to look at Nusa Duta property so those who have, please PM me.
You can deal directly.

overtherainbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear all, i have a double storey intermediate terrace house at Nusa Idaman Precint 8B for sale. I am looking to get the keys soon.

Kindly PM me if interested.

Thanks.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all - I have a colleague who is getting possession of his East Ledang Phase 2 Semi D in mid March and would like to lease out.

Please PM me if anyone interested and I can pass on his contacts. You may deal with him directly.

Last edited:

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am looking to rent an Ujana Executive Apartment while waiting for EL Phase 8 to TOP. Anyone has 2 bedroom unit to rent on short term?

jmst123

Nusa Idaman 8B intermediate unit, asking price tentatively rm580K

message to you was rejected.
pls kindly tell me the facing direction of your terrace.
if possible pls email me the road name and address number.
i know the area well as i have been looking for a house there.
thank you.
JC

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Dear all, have a number of friends selling or renting their units at the following properties:
HH: The Golf, The Gateway as well as Laguna, Teega, Nusa Duta and Nusa Heights, please
PM me if keen.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good news! I have available 1 golf facing semi-d at HH Golf East. The semi-d has a perfect view of the golf course! Anyone interested , please PM me.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Good news! I have available 1 golf facing semi-d at HH Golf East. The semi-d has a perfect view of the golf course! Anyone interested , please PM me.

Ok, a friend of mine may be keen. Please let me know how much and i can get you guys connected.

wiseguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: i am looking for a House In JB( investment)

Hi all,

My East Ledang intermediate terrace (phase 1) ready for rental:
Land size: 26'x70'
Build up Area: 2600sft
4 bedrooms + 1 maid room
Fully furnished, with top quality fixtures.
Move in and tip top condition.
Rental: RM5,200

If interested, pm me. Thk you!!

wiseguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: i am looking for a House In JB( investment)

East Ledang Terrace for Rent

Hi all,

My East Ledang intermediate terrace (phase 1) ready for rental:
Land size: 26'x70'
Build up Area: 2600sft
4 bedrooms + 1 maid room
Fully furnished, with top quality fixtures.
Move in and tip top condition.
Rental: RM5,200

If interested, pm me. Thk you!!

limmcd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got 1 ujana unit with 2 rooms & 1 toilet..
Fully furnished with complete electrical appliances. Move in condition..

Last edited: