• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Personal properties for sales - No agents please

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Re: Bandar Batok Onn~Who are interested..PM me~~

Posting on behalf of neighbours for the following properties (direct to owners) for sale.
Please PM me and i will put you in touch with the right people directly, no agents please:

1. Bungalow at Casa Almyra, about 7 rooms in total. 2.5 storey in total. Will find out more in dimensions.
Large space, personal private jetty to park 2 boats. Indoor koi pond area. Comes with jacuzzi on 2nd floor
masterbedroom and bathtub on third floor toilet. Unfurnished. Asking about RM 2.5m

2. End lot cluster house at The Gateway, Horizon Hills, about 241 sqm in land size. Furnished
with aircons for all rooms (except maid room), water pump on 2nd floor, autogate, tiled external
area. Extra land. Asking for 950k.

3. Horizon Hills, Membership for the clubhouse and golf course. 15k RM and 3k RM transfer fees
to Horizon Hills. Only to existing Horizon Hills home owners who don't have a membership.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Everyone,

I have a corner house in Nusa Idaman Precinct 8A that I want to sell; keys handover should be in June/July. Reason for selling: I have a bigger corner unit in P8B that we are keeping for own stay. PM me for more details on the P8A corner house.

Thanks.

macro123

Thank u for a suggestion..singapore tourism is very good travel agency's in the world...All travel agencies are good work..

teck21

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone's doing fine. Can see so many old names still giving out good advice on moving to JB, led by Wuqi still. And so many new people taking positive steps in that direction as well. Cheers for you guys.

Unfortunately I have shelved my plans to move, possibly indefinitely with an eye to moving somewhere else in a few years amongst other reasons.

As such, we are looking to sell our place in HH.

It is an intermediate 24x75 link in the Golf Precinct and details of it can be found on my blog http://iskandarliving.com/blog/.

This blog was primarily a record of my renovation process in the hope that it can serve as a reference or comparison for any of you else with your own current or upcoming renovation projects, and hopefully it will continue to serve that purpose for some time.

Interested parties do kindly PM me for more information.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, bro teck. So sad to hear that. U must have your own reasons so I wish you well in your future endeavors. But don't forget to still pop by to say hi :smile:

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone's doing fine. Can see so many old names still giving out good advice on moving to JB, led by Wuqi still. And so many new people taking positive steps in that direction as well. Cheers for you guys.

Unfortunately I have shelved my plans to move, possibly indefinitely with an eye to moving somewhere else in a few years amongst other reasons.

As such, we are looking to sell our place in HH.

It is an intermediate 24x75 link in the Golf Precinct and details of it can be found on my blog http://iskandarliving.com/blog/.

This blog was primarily a record of my renovation process in the hope that it can serve as a reference or comparison for any of you else with your own current or upcoming renovation projects, and hopefully it will continue to serve that purpose for some time.

Interested parties do kindly PM me for more information.

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, bro teck. So sad to hear that. U must have your own reasons so I wish you well in your future endeavors. But don't forget to still pop by to say hi :smile:

I am surprised that he had go viewing with me last Dec 2011, but i continue to work on living in nusayaja but he had renovated and selling it now.

he might have his reason for doing so.. best of luck to him..

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, his update came as a big shock to me. I have been following his blog and felt so excited for him. Since you have met him before, perhaps you can give him a call to see if he is ok. Don't need to let us know why he is selling. Just let us know that he is ok will do. Thanks bro!

I am surprised that he had go viewing with me last Dec 2011, but i continue to work on living in nusayaja but he had renovated and selling it now.

he might have his reason for doing so.. best of luck to him..

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wuqi,

Could you advise if there are good websites to look for JB rentals ? propertyguru sg doesnt carry a lot and there is limited serach capabilities.
regards

teck21

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi LGLab and DoA,

Thanks for your concern. I'm fine, just that some family conditions have changed since we bought the place so I think I would prefer to stay in SG for the time being.

At least I think the blog is useful for people lol.

Lizzert, try http://www.iproperty.com.my/.

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least I think the blog is useful for people lol.

Hi Teck

Hope the blog will continue to run cos we have an active Bestari Heights thread in your forum over there bro. hehe. If there are plans to shut the forum, do let us know, we will then shift base to FB.

cheers bro.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Teck

Hope the blog will continue to run cos we have an active Bestari Heights thread in your forum over there bro. hehe. If there are plans to shut the forum, do let us know, we will then shift base to FB.

cheers bro.

why never thought of shift back to sammy forum ?

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
why never thought of shift back to sammy forum ?

hi crystal. its just a matter of preference. here the traffic is high,..personally i prefer a lower profile forum to discuss such things i.e. those that are genuinely keen and truly vested will come in and contribute. I notice in a high profile forum like sam, there is a lot of cursory visitors who just come in to glean information and not really vested. I still visit sam regularly tho.

cheers.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi crystal. its just a matter of preference. here the traffic is high,..personally i prefer a lower profile forum to discuss such things i.e. those that are genuinely keen and truly vested will come in and contribute. I notice in a high profile forum like sam, there is a lot of cursory visitors who just come in to glean information and not really vested. I still visit sam regularly tho.

cheers.

Oic , sounds sensible . thanks for sharing.