• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Car pooling to Singapore - Started on request

elleez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Are there any Car Pooling Service between Nusajaya and Singapore ?

There is a carpool site http://jbsglah.com specialized for carpool between jb and sg. and of coz exchange rate. Please share your exchange rate so we can get the best nearest money exchanger!

Thanks for this site. I am also thinking of relocating from Sg to JB (my house is just ready) so if anyone is commuting from Senibong Cove to Sg, pls drop me a note. Thx in advance!! :wink:

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Are there any Car Pooling Service between Nusajaya and Singapore ?

Hello to everyone i am new here. i have plan to move in to my new house in nusa sentral in the furture maybe a bit kiasu. I would like to find out any carpooling sharing for nusa sentral to Dover Mrt. My working hours will be from 8am to 5:30pm Monday-Friday 1 person. Just wonder anyone stay around my area and looking for passenger maybe can chop a place first or find what the rate for car sharing. Please contact me at [email protected] Thx

yccjb

I am interested to do a car pool from JB (Taman Gaya/Johor Jaya) to Toa Payoh/McPherson (MRT)
Route taken from Taman Gaya - Causeway - PIE - Kallang
Time: 0750-0800am
Seat Available: 2 seats
SGD6/- per trip

Since I have irregular working hours, I do not know what time exactly I knock off from work each day
Back to JB trip have to sms me or something to work out a timing each day.

agnes11

Please leave your details as following for the passengers' convenience:-

Looking for drivers =)
Name: agy
Email:
From: austin heights/setia indah/taman daya (anywhere near austin heights)
To: bugis / tanjong pagar/ lavender (anywhere near bugis)
Date/Time: work starts at 9am

freedom

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, may be moving to Austin Heights soon and working in Jurong West via Tuas causeway...

Looking for passengers for carpool.

Work is 8am to 2pm.

please pm me if interested.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, may be moving to Austin Heights soon and working in Jurong West via Tuas causeway...

Looking for passengers for carpool.

Work is 8am to 2pm.

please pm me if interested.

Congrats to your long journey. Not many people r on half day.

freedom

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats to your long journey. Not many people r on half day.

Hopefully not too long. Spoke to someone who says it takes 1 hr to tuas from Austin Heights so hopefully less than 1 and half hr and going back should be smooth since not peak hr...

noitcirf

Hello,
1 Passenger looking for driver, pickup at Taman Sutera (Perling Area) to Dover MRT Station, arriving destination not later than 8 am.

I have a valid Singapore Driving licence as well. Willing to drive if driver is too tired.

I can be reached [email protected]

Thanks

Dinarissa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello all!

We are a couple moving to JB from around late May.

Have 1 passenger interested and looking for another couple or 1 more passenger to carpool to save cost!

We live around Pulai Spring Resorts in Skudai.. commute to SG (Dover Road then Ang Mo Kio)

I have to reach workplace at 7am so we will be leaving rather early.

One way only but if we are going back we will drop you a note and see whether you want to join us.

Do PM if you are interested! or 92384084

Cheers!
Arissa

kokfoo83

Hi,

Recently I moved to JB (Around KSL in Tmn Century). I wonder any car from there to SG Bedok or east area? My working time from Mon-Fri (11am-9pm or sometime 9.30am-9.30pm) and Sat-Sun (10am-10pm). After Oct 15, I may move to Larkin area too. Do whatsapp me 83230119. Thank you.

rhino

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi folks, I plan to move to Horizon Hills soon so am looking for carpool from HH to Singapore say Jurong East.
My working hours is from 8am to 5.30am. If PM me if me if you have a seat. Thanks so much.

suping0502

Hi All,
Sorry for bumming this old thread.

I am moving to Leisure Farm soon and is hoping to find carpool from Leisure Farm to Bugis or anywhere near.
my working hours is 9.30am to 6pm. Please do contact me if you have any seats available.

Thank you.

sagist

Hi,

Looking for adhoc carpool from Ujana (East Ledang) to Science Park Drive (Pick up and drop off can be anywhere near / Mrt stations). working hours 9-630pm. Pm if any seats available. Thanks!

sky1988

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

I am travelling daily from Kempas Indah to Joo Koon mrt on weekday...drop me a note if anybody nearby wish to tag along.. suitable for those ppl that work from 9am-6pm..

Thanks