• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

god's killings in the bible

Why go to this extent of insulting each other's religious beliefs? There is nothing to prove to each other.

Kinana

Why go to this extent of insulting each other's religious beliefs? There is nothing to prove to each other.

Atheist are the craziest of the lot. They don't believe in the existence of God but wanst to attack and insult people who do.
They also believe religiously in unscientific concepts such as evolution. They certainly do have a lot of blind faith.

Yes good morning to you and thank you for the breakfast.

More please... I m still hungry

wow...i spend my whole month salary buy breakfast for you still not enough ? i dont earn much leh ..just $50 a month . next time your turn to buy me breakfast ok ? :wink:

why cannot insult ? we can make fun of everything from politics to woman to race ...what so special about religion that we must give face ? :wink:

Atheist are the craziest of the lot. They don't believe in the existence of God but wanst to attack and insult people who do.
They also believe religiously in unscientific concepts such as evolution. They certainly do have a lot of blind faith.

if you are not crazy you will not believe in talking snake and invisibleman . if you dont want ppl to attack your religion , then you shouldnt have such silly faith :wink: ...son , you have not learn :wink:

methink

wow...i spend my whole month salary buy breakfast for you still not enough ? i dont earn much leh ..just $50 a month . next time your turn to buy me breakfast ok ? :wink:

Sure. But make sure you improve on your england ok? Dun go round telling ppl to understand simple english when you are no good enuf yourself.

cannot lah , my angmo very bad ...not like you ..your angmo very good even my bad angmo you also can understand right ? :wink:

methink

cannot lah , my angmo very bad ...not like you ..your angmo very good even my bad angmo you also can understand right ? :wink:

cannot huh? then no breakfast lor...! you must buck up or how to keep up with me... in thoughts, reasoning or words?

no breakfast never mind ..sometimes i only eat once every 3 months . :wink: . keep up with you ? i was pulling your neck all this while :wink: when i said come you come just like my pet .

now i busy ...later play with you . now i tie you to a tree first ..wait for me ok ?