• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

god's killings in the bible

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dun be stooopid, just answer the question!

if you dunno, dun tell ppl you are smart and everyone else is stupid, which by the way includes YOU!

if believing in a talking snake and virgin birth is not stupid ...i dont know what is :wink: . tell us what imaginary things you believe other then the talking snake and virgin birth ? come on , dont be shy ... we are not going to laugh at you :wink:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
if believing in a talking snake and virgin birth is not stupid ...i dont know what is :wink: . tell us what imaginary things you believe other then the talking snake and virgin birth ? come on , dont be shy ... we are not going to laugh at you :wink:

hahaha... I am laughing at you now!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
since you are so stooooopid to ask a stupid question, how to answer a stupid drifter?

whahahhaha....what is stooooopid i cant find it in the english dictionary ...can find that word in the bible anot ? :wink: