• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

god's killings in the bible

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi drifter, are you real? man invented " invisibleman " to kill ppl . man wanted to kill another man so he invented the word "god" to justify his killing spree

Could you be more specific?

Please can explain?

Here you go... a example of how men made use of a "God" or a "invisibleman" to kill and conquer justifiably.

[video=youtube;tHxFnWKYZGI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHxFnWKYZGI[/video]

anyway i doubt you will watch this documentary but then its already recorded down in history.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here you go... a example of how men made use of a "God" or a "invisibleman" to kill and conquer justifiably.

[video=youtube;tHxFnWKYZGI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHxFnWKYZGI[/video]

anyway i doubt you will watch this documentary but then its already recorded down in history.

bro , no point showing him the video ...he will deny it anyway :wink:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh ...now you spot my typo ? so your england very good ...then why cant you understand simple english ? i dont see you asking questions about your own religion . so i wont be giving you any explaination as well :wink: you can keep on waiting ...:wink:

No leh my england no so verly good lah. I no understand your simple english. I asked you to clarify and you go round and round and round....?

FYI, I dun mind waiting for explanation (so i wont be giving you any explaination as well :wink: you can keep on waiting), so I dun expect an explaination... for there is no such a word as explaination in the english language!

Last edited:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
why must you keep editing your work ? are you trying to rewrite the bible ? oh i forgot , christians love to cherry picking from the bible :wink: thats why have you guys have the old and new testament ? so are you coming up with your 3.0 versions ? non-christain dont find your writing offensive ...we find it a joke :wink: . by the way i thought you christains said that your "god " is lumpar 1 important ? you mean you have more important things to do then to " spread god words " . :wink:

Christians love "to cherry picking"? Sure or not? You got your england correct? Hahaha... "to cherry picking"? Please improve on your english before you tell anyone to understand your simple english!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
what ppl are trying to show you for over thousands of posts already from the time psalm23 started the scripture reading till now(which actually backfired) is that the bible is so filled with horrible killings like the 42 children who got killed by two shebears cos they called an uncle baldie and other lewd and incestuous stuff that it just canot be the word of GOD ALMIGHTY ..do you understand now?

That there are killings and "other lewd and incestuous stuff" as recorded in the Bible is without a DOUBT. I am not here to defend all these stuff.

My beef is: why do ppl, while claiming there is no god, yet go around saying 'God did this and God did that'.

Since there is no God, there should be no blame apportioned to God!

...do you understand now?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Christians love "to cherry picking"? Sure or not? You got your england correct? Hahaha... "to cherry picking"? Please improve on your english before you tell anyone to understand your simple english!

wow!!! all of sudden your ang mo wei so good ? whahahha . no matter how good your angmo wei , you are still stupid to believe there is god :wink: .

ps : able to speak angmo wei does not mean you are smart :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;LxKWxExuPew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxKWxExuPew[/video]

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
drifter,

the snake and adam both are parseltongues,,,,,

they are the ancestors of salazar slytherines