Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 177

Thread: god's killings in the bible

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,247
    My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 23

    Default Re: god's killings in the bible

    Quote Originally Posted by methink View Post
    Ok I m stupid to understand. Now explain!
    if you are so stupid to understand ..then theres no point explaining to you . idoit

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,247
    My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 23

    Default Re: god's killings in the bible

    actcually you dont have to act blur or act stupid ...you are already stupid

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,797
    My Reputation Points: 224 / Power: 7

    Default Re: god's killings in the bible

    Just explain will you? Since you are so smart... just do it!

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,247
    My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 23

    Default Re: god's killings in the bible

    Quote Originally Posted by methink View Post
    Just explain will you? Since you are so smart... just do it!
    i have already said i wanted to say ...you can continue to chose to act blur or stupid , or both yes , smart ppl only said once

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,797
    My Reputation Points: 224 / Power: 7

    Default Re: god's killings in the bible

    Yes smart alec... get this into your thick skull... just explain!

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,247
    My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 23

    Default Re: god's killings in the bible

    Quote Originally Posted by methink View Post
    Yes smart alec... get this into your thick skull... just explain!
    see ...you dont even understand simple english ( go and check post #44 ) ...still want me to explain to you

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,797
    My Reputation Points: 224 / Power: 7

    Default Re: god's killings in the bible

    ya me england not so good lah... can explain? Please...?

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,247
    My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 23

    Default Re: god's killings in the bible

    Quote Originally Posted by methink View Post
    ya me england not so good lah... can explain? Please...?
    not only you act blur and stupid you also very stubborn . your england no good , is not my fault

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,797
    My Reputation Points: 224 / Power: 7

    Default Re: god's killings in the bible

    Please explain...

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,247
    My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 23

    Default Re: god's killings in the bible

    Quote Originally Posted by methink View Post
    Please explain...

    dont tell me what to do ...

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,797
    My Reputation Points: 224 / Power: 7

    Default Re: god's killings in the bible

    Please can explain?

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,247
    My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 23

    Default Re: god's killings in the bible

    Quote Originally Posted by methink View Post
    Please can explain?
    whahahahaha...nice try

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,797
    My Reputation Points: 224 / Power: 7

    Default Re: god's killings in the bible

    please lah

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,247
    My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 23

    Default Re: god's killings in the bible

    Quote Originally Posted by methink View Post
    please lah
    i thought only church likes to beg for money ...didnt know you also begging for explanation .

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,247
    My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 23

    Default Re: god's killings in the bible

    i have enough fun ...later when i free then i come and play with you ok ? be patience

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,797
    My Reputation Points: 224 / Power: 7

    Default Re: god's killings in the bible

    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    i have enough fun ...later when i free then i come and play with you ok ? be patience
    I thot you england very good? Shouldn't it be... be patient?

    Ok I will be patient. I will wait for your explanation.

    Please come back ok? I am waiting...

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    239
    My Reputation Points: 23 / Power: 0

    Default Re: god's killings in the bible

    what ppl are trying to show you for over thousands of posts already from the time psalm23 started the scripture reading till now(which actually backfired) is that the bible is so filled with horrible killings like the 42 children who got killed by two shebears cos they called an uncle baldie and other lewd and incestuous stuff that it just canot be the word of GOD ALMIGHTY ..do you understand now?

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,247
    My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 23

    Default Re: god's killings in the bible

    Quote Originally Posted by methink View Post
    I thot you england very good? Shouldn't it be... be patient?

    Ok I will be patient. I will wait for your explanation.

    Please come back ok? I am waiting...
    oh ...now you spot my typo ? so your england very good ...then why cant you understand simple english ? i dont see you asking questions about your own religion . so i wont be giving you any explaination as well you can keep on waiting ...

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,051
    My Reputation Points: 399 / Power: 6

    Default Re: god's killings in the bible

    Quote Originally Posted by gymkhana View Post
    what ppl are trying to show you for over thousands of posts already from the time psalm23 started the scripture reading till now(which actually backfired) is that the bible is so filled with horrible killings like the 42 children who got killed by two shebears cos they called an uncle baldie and other lewd and incestuous stuff that it just canot be the word of GOD ALMIGHTY ..do you understand now?
    I really don't know what you meant by "actually backfired". Though I have stopped writing on weekly basis and the reason is that I have to do quite alot of work and I have to edit and reedit my writing before I posted, I find it is taking too much of my time. I have other things that needed to be done. Instead of writing the message on weekly basis, I now prefer to post on those topics which I think are important for Christians to share....read my lips: For Christians to share. If non-Christian find them offensive, by all means. They can skp what I wrote...but nonethless I have the right of reply to anyone who have disagree (or even agree) to what I have shared.

    So, could you explain what you meant by "actually backfired"?

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,247
    My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 23

    Default Re: god's killings in the bible

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalm23 View Post
    I really don't know what you meant by "actually backfired". Though I have stopped writing on weekly basis and the reason is that I have to do quite alot of work and I have to edit and reedit my writing before I posted, I find it is taking too much of my time. I have other things that needed to be done. Instead of writing the message on weekly basis, I now prefer to post on those topics which I think are important for Christians to share....read my lips: For Christians to share. If non-Christian find them offensive, by all means. They can skp what I wrote...but nonethless I have the right of reply to anyone who have disagree (or even agree) to what I have shared.

    So, could you explain what you meant by "actually backfired"?
    why must you keep editing your work ? are you trying to rewrite the bible ? oh i forgot , christians love to cherry picking from the bible thats why have you guys have the old and new testament ? so are you coming up with your 3.0 versions ? non-christain dont find your writing offensive ...we find it a joke . by the way i thought you christains said that your "god " is lumpar 1 important ? you mean you have more important things to do then to " spread god words " .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Apologetics: Why the Bible is Trustworthy- A Bible Study Outline By Robert Koons, PhD
    By Revelation2011 in forum Discussions about Religion.
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20-08-2013, 07:00 PM
  2. Drunk With Blood: God's killings in the Bible
    By fishbuff in forum Discussions about Religion.
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-04-2012, 09:22 AM
  3. FT Swordsmen Killings at Kallang, Singapore
    By Watchman in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •