• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

god's killings in the bible

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have enough fun ...later when i free then i come and play with you ok ? be patience :wink:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have enough fun ...later when i free then i come and play with you ok ? be patience :wink:

I thot you england very good? Shouldn't it be... be patient?

Ok I will be patient. I will wait for your explanation.

Please come back ok? I am waiting...

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
what ppl are trying to show you for over thousands of posts already from the time psalm23 started the scripture reading till now(which actually backfired) is that the bible is so filled with horrible killings like the 42 children who got killed by two shebears cos they called an uncle baldie and other lewd and incestuous stuff that it just canot be the word of GOD ALMIGHTY ..do you understand now?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thot you england very good? Shouldn't it be... be patient?

Ok I will be patient. I will wait for your explanation.

Please come back ok? I am waiting...

oh ...now you spot my typo ? so your england very good ...then why cant you understand simple english ? i dont see you asking questions about your own religion . so i wont be giving you any explaination as well :wink: you can keep on waiting ...:wink:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
what ppl are trying to show you for over thousands of posts already from the time psalm23 started the scripture reading till now(which actually backfired) is that the bible is so filled with horrible killings like the 42 children who got killed by two shebears cos they called an uncle baldie and other lewd and incestuous stuff that it just canot be the word of GOD ALMIGHTY ..do you understand now?

I really don't know what you meant by "actually backfired". Though I have stopped writing on weekly basis and the reason is that I have to do quite alot of work and I have to edit and reedit my writing before I posted, I find it is taking too much of my time. I have other things that needed to be done. Instead of writing the message on weekly basis, I now prefer to post on those topics which I think are important for Christians to share....read my lips: For Christians to share. If non-Christian find them offensive, by all means. They can skp what I wrote...but nonethless I have the right of reply to anyone who have disagree (or even agree) to what I have shared.

So, could you explain what you meant by "actually backfired"?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I really don't know what you meant by "actually backfired". Though I have stopped writing on weekly basis and the reason is that I have to do quite alot of work and I have to edit and reedit my writing before I posted, I find it is taking too much of my time. I have other things that needed to be done. Instead of writing the message on weekly basis, I now prefer to post on those topics which I think are important for Christians to share....read my lips: For Christians to share. If non-Christian find them offensive, by all means. They can skp what I wrote...but nonethless I have the right of reply to anyone who have disagree (or even agree) to what I have shared.

So, could you explain what you meant by "actually backfired"?

why must you keep editing your work ? are you trying to rewrite the bible ? oh i forgot , christians love to cherry picking from the bible :wink: thats why have you guys have the old and new testament ? so are you coming up with your 3.0 versions ? non-christain dont find your writing offensive ...we find it a joke :wink: . by the way i thought you christains said that your "god " is lumpar 1 important ? you mean you have more important things to do then to " spread god words " . :wink: