• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

god's killings in the bible

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched this video sometime ago. Funny how many are killed by God. Bcos of their wickedness or disobedience, God had them all killed.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched this video sometime ago. Funny how many are killed by God. Bcos of their wickedness or disobedience, God had them all killed.

That's may be the best way to summarised the OT....God killed them because they were evil and wicked people. Atheists keeping hubbing on "why God killed so many people in the OT" but they have asked 'why God kill this person even though his is righteous?' We see none .......God never punished righteous people (although He has tested them to prove their faithfulness.) God hates evil; God hates wickedness but His is patient. He does not react just like many of us when are being offended. Like many of us, when were are offended our first thought is to: Let me get you.....no exception...everyone of us has such thought in our mind. Can you imagine this is what God's thought too. None of us could be alive today!

OT is a good reminder to us: Don't test God's patience. Don't assume that God is love, we can do what we want. God is love and yes, God is just and righteious. As a just and righteous God, He must administer the due justice including taking away people's lives...bad neews to many.....sorry....that's the way God is.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's may be the best way to summarised the OT....God killed them because they were evil and wicked people. Atheists keeping hubbing on "why God killed so many people in the OT" but they have asked 'why God kill this person even though his is righteous?' We see none .......God never punished righteous people (although He has tested them to prove their faithfulness.) God hates evil; God hates wickedness but His is patient. He does not react just like many of us when are being offended. Like many of us, when were are offended our first thought is to: Let me get you.....no exception...everyone of us has such thought in our mind. Can you imagine this is what God's thought too. None of us could be alive today!

OT is a good reminder to us: Don't test God's patience. Don't assume that God is love, we can do what we want. God is love and yes, God is just and righteious. As a just and righteous God, He must administer the due justice including taking away people's lives...bad neews to many.....sorry....that's the way God is.

yes god carry out punishment and at the same time he say he loveeeeeeeeess you :wink: god is hypocrite :wink:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a man of principle. will never worship anyone who kills, even if he offers me eternal life. But who wants to live forever? That's torture. Just look at dracula! Fuck off god or whatever your name is!:oIo:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a man of principle. will never worship anyone who kills, even if he offers me eternal life. But who wants to live forever? That's torture. Just look at dracula! Fuck off god or whatever your name is!:oIo:

You are comparing Dracula to God? How can an evil man or living dead be compared to God? And you a man of principles?

Whatever your name is, you are mixed up... principles not withstanding.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are comparing Dracula to God? How can an evil man or living dead be compared to God? And you a man of principles?

Whatever your name is, you are mixed up... principles not withstanding.

why cannot compare ? both god and dracula are myth :wink:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not too sure if both are myth. Dracula is a myth. He isn't true.

As for God, I need more proof that there is no God.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am not too sure if both are myth. Dracula is a myth. He isn't true.

As for God, I need more proof that there is no God.

if you want to be fair , you will also need more poof for dracula , pink elephant , condom monster ..ect .

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
and whats the poof of god then ? :wink:

What's the proof of god?

You haven't even began to prove there's no God! Just bcos you have not seen or experienced God?

I have seen films of dracula , pictures of pink elephant and condom monster. But I do not believe one bit about them.

God I have not seen or experienced yet, but I am not ruling that there is a God out there.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
proof that there is no god? proof that there is no unicorn? proof there is no Hogworts?

proof a negative? hahaha

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's the proof of god?

You haven't even began to prove there's no God! Just bcos you have not seen or experienced God?

I have seen films of dracula , pictures of pink elephant and condom monster. But I do not believe one bit about them.

God I have not seen or experienced yet, but I am not ruling that there is a God out there.

well ...you did not seen or experienced dracular and condom monster as well :wink: .
yes , i also have seen movies on god and picture of god ..but i also do not believe in god :wink:
thats why i say , god , condom monster and dracular all belongs to the same CAT :wink:

good that you are not ruling there is god :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so there is no evil? no wickedness?

the problem with religious ppl is they think bad moral is = evil= devil . i dont call it devil ( devil is a religious term )..i call it human bad morality .

for example : when an animal kills another animal . we dont use the word murder .

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
the problem with religious ppl is they think bad moral is = evil= devil . i dont call it devil ( devil is a religious term )..i call it human bad morality .

for example : when an animal kills another animal . we dont use the word murder .

Answer so simple: That's why they are called animal!

But when human killed one another, there are at least (in English legal terms) over a dozen terms to describe the what is 'killing', depending it's nature - murder, infanticide, suicide, culpable homicide, genocide, etc......These distinguishes human from animals. Animals don't murder...they just kill and it's their instinct to do so - at least for many animals in the wild - because these wild animals need to survive, and for them, the only way to survive is to kill another animal for food.

Sadly, human has regressed to this point....though we don't kill another human for food, but through our evilness and wickedness, many people committed sucide because they were cheated by others of their life-savings, killed by others just to rob them, etc.