• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why some female angmo still look great after 50yo?(Photo of female that look similar)

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FORMER BANKER ORDERED TO PAY $5.8M
AAP
April 20, 2012, 6:08 pm

AAP ©
2497163628.jpg

A former Commonwealth Bank worker who lost her sexual harassment and bullying case against the company has been ordered by the Federal Court to pay more than $5.8 million in costs.

Vivienne Dye's case against Commonwealth Bank and Commonwealth Securities was dismissed in Sydney last month after Justice Robert Buchanan found she had embellished and fabricated her case "as though it was a novel".

Ms Dye, who worked for CommSec between March 2005 and November 2007, had sued the bank for sexual harassment, sex discrimination, disability discrimination, victimisation, breach of contract, injurious falsehood and defamation among others.

But her case was dismissed after Justice Buchanan found the allegations she made were "in substance false" and should not have been made or pursued.

Handing down a decision on costs on Friday, Justice Buchanan ordered Ms Dye to pay costs totalling $5.85 million.

"In the present case, the lack of merit in each of the proceedings is so marked, and the claim for protection by the respondents against unwarranted financial burden is so well-founded, that there is a sufficient justification for the award of indemnity costs with respect to the whole of each of the proceedings," Justice Buchanan said.

He noted Ms Dye claimed she had no significant assets.

"If the claim is true, the respondents may not recover more than a fraction of costs awarded in their favour, if at all," Justice Buchanan said.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Re: Why some female angmo still look great after 50yo?

Serve her right! How you know she is 50?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I dun.

She looks like my Occupational Safety colleague who just celebrate her 50 birthday. Even my male angmo colleagues think she is in her 30s. So, those angmo males can't tell their women age as well. :smile:
Amazing. Received a birthday thank you hug from her. Nice. No sexual harassment.

Some angmo bitches don't do hugs in workplace. So, have to be careful. Sexual harassment sucks!

----------------------------------------------

Woman hurt during sex on work trip entitled to compo: court
April 19, 2012

A woman was hurt while having sex in a hotel room.
A public servant injured on a work trip while having sex with a male friend at a motel is entitled to compensation, a court has found.

The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was denied a Workers' Compensation claim for facial and psychological injuries suffered when a glass light fitting came away from the wall above her bed as she was having sex in November 2007.

She took ComCare, the federal government workplace safety body, to the Federal Court over its decision to reject her claim.

Today, Justice John Nicholas, ruled in her favour, saying the injuries were suffered in the course of her employment.

The woman, aged in her late 30s, was employed in the human relations section of a Commonwealth government agency.

The agency had sent her to a town in country NSW where she and a colleague were conducting budget reviews and meeting local staff.

She was booked into a motel overnight.

In the judgment, delivered today, Justice Nicholas said it was agreed that the woman met a male friend who lived in the country town three or four weeks before the accident.

They spoke several times on the phone and she made arrangements to meet up with him at the motel.

It was not specified if the light fitting was pulled off the wall by the woman or her male partner, Justice Nicholas said.

The Administrative Appeals Tribunal had earlier upheld ComCare's decision, finding that sexual activity was "not an ordinary incident of an overnight stay like showering, sleeping, eating or returning to the place of residence from a social occasion elsewhere in the vicinity. Rather she was involved in a recreational activity which her employer had not induced, encouraged or countenanced".

However, Justice Nicholas disagreed, finding it was not necessary for the woman to show that the activity that led to the injury was one that had been expressly or impliedly induced or encouraged by her employer.

"If the applicant had been injured while playing a game of cards in her motel room she would be entitled to compensation even though it could not be said that her employer induced or encouraged her to engage in such an activity," he said.

"In the absence of any misconduct or an intentionally self inflicted injury, the fact that the applicant was engaged in sexual activity rather than some other lawful recreational activity while in her motel room does not lead to any different result."

During the hearing, the woman's barrister, Leo Grey, said sex was "an ordinary incident of life" commonly undertaken in a motel room at night, just like sleeping or showering.

Mr Grey referred to previous cases, including when compensation was granted to a worker who slipped in the shower at a hotel.

Mr Grey said there was no suggestion the woman had engaged in any misconduct and noted the absence of any rule that employees should not have anyone else in their room.

But Andrew Berger, for ComCare, said sex was not "an ordinary incident of an overnight stay like showering, sleeping or eating".

While sexual activity was an ordinary incident, it was not necessary, he added.

In his statement, her sexual partner said they were "going hard".

"I do not know if we bumped the light or it just fell off," he said.

"I think she was on her back when it happened but I was not paying attention because we are rolling around."

In May last year, the woman was granted a suppression order on her name after she told the court she would withdraw her suit if she was publicly identified.

Justice Nicholas ruled "the administration of justice would be prejudiced unless an order is made protecting the identity of the applicant".

He took into account evidence the woman was suffering from depression and anxiety.

"I am satisfied that this is not a case where the application for [non-publication] orders is motivated by simple desire to avoid embarrassment or ridicule," he said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/woman-hur...compo-court-20120419-1x8z3.html#ixzz1sbHWlZVK

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

She's in her mid 30s you twit. :rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sam leong is right, she is only 34 years old this year. neddy is wrong. So, neddy do you want to do with this error?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harassment victim Vivienne Dye 'asked boss for hug'

A SYDNEY bank employee asked for a hug from a senior male executive who had allegedly sexually harassed and bullied her because she was feeling vulnerable and alone, a court has been told.

Vivienne Dye, now 31, says she was sacked from her position as a business analyst with the Commonwealth Bank after some 17 months of being subjected to poor conduct on the part of various managers, including Michael Blomfield.

Ms Dye's allegations include claims that Mr Blomfield tried to kiss her and rubbed his leg against hers so hard her stocking almost tore.

The allegations are at the centre of a defamation trial in the NSW Supreme Court as Mr Blomfield takes civil action against a Sydney newspaper which published Ms Dye's claims in April 2008.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sam leong is right, she is only 34 years old this year. neddy is wrong. So, neddy do you want to do with this error?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just pointed out that she looked like my colleague. I will not put my colleague's photo up. Too risky. Anyway, the staff photo on Sharepoint do not do justice to her appearance in person.

I also admit in my previous posting that I dun know the age of the banker in the article. But I would have guess that she is in her 30s. Not much different from my guess of my colleague before I know her actual age.

The last time I was accused of sexual harassment of an angmo female, she was a fat oil guzzling feminist. (Why are feminists fat and ugly? Look 40s but in her early 30s) The s.h. case did not hold water. :biggrin:

Just want to ask for comments on female angmos who still look great after 50yo.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kUECWLjPeSQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not all are. Many are crinkly and leatherly. What makes them attractive is the confidence. Many Asian woman aren't.