• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB/SG Crimewatch

jc731

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I honestly thought I was going to die

My goodness. That's terrible. Kudos to the security guard that tried to keep a lid on things but it's pretty dangerous. Hopefully that the police will be able to catch the hooligans.

Insane.

Welcome to the Wild Wild North...Not for the Weak Heart !!

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Simply audacious. What did the two poor chaps do to warrant such a senseless attack on them in broad day light may I know? I hope its not around Nusajaya where I have lived for almost a decade

Nusajaya existed for 10 years already? I thought it is a fanciful name coined by UEM to market its properties near 2nd link when Iskandar was mooted around 2006.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya I said almost a decade

But I used to roam around the Nusajaya area when it was palm plantations though as I used to travel via 2nd link
Wild boars can be seen running around if you go by foot into the jungle

Nusajaya existed for 10 years already? I thought it is a fanciful name coined by UEM to market its properties near 2nd link when Iskandar was mooted around 2006.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Simply audacious. What did the two poor chaps do to warrant such a senseless attack on them in broad day light may I know? I hope its not around Nusajaya where I have lived for almost a decade

Maybe the two Msian chinese tried to cheat the gang money, cut queue at super market, block people by parking in front of only entrance or exit, or their words for example insult people as poor. All of which the behaviour I have seen or experienced in JB or this forum; incidentally all by Msian chinese/mixed race.

When people do such thing; they can get away from people who are weaker or defenceless or lawful who can't do a thing to them. But when they do same thing to more lawless people, this is the result.

Last edited:

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe the two Msian chinese tried to cheat the gang money, cut queue at super market, block people by parking in front of only entrance or exit, or their words for example insult people as poor. All of which the behaviour I have seen or experienced in JB or this forum; incidentally all by Msian chinese/mixed race.

When people do such thing; they can get away from people who are weaker or defenceless or lawful who can't do a thing to them. But when they do same thing to more lawless people, this is the result.

Foreigners and Sillyporeans all no balls. Only know how to bully Sillyporeans.

Just that day while queueing at Spore immigration, theres these group of Chinese Msian or mixed, keep complaining why the queue so long and so slow. But when reached Tuas Msian checkpoint, KNN, meek as a mouse when the queue not long and our Msian immigration officer taking his own sweet time to clear the passport.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal

One thing I observe is that the Malaysians Chinese ( my immediate family members who grew up and live in Malaysia ) are always griping and complaining about the administration but when come face to face ( be it TNB, govt hospital, custom, Balai polis ) with a real silver servant, they behave like a Primary 1 girl first day in school. Something I observe.

Just that day while queueing at Spore immigration, theres these group of Chinese Msian or mixed, keep complaining why the queue so long and so slow. But when reached Tuas Msian checkpoint, KNN, meek as a mouse when the queue not long and our Msian immigration officer taking his own sweet time to clear the passport.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal

One thing I observe is that the Malaysians Chinese ( my immediate family members who grew up and live in Malaysia ) are always griping and complaining about the administration but when come face to face ( be it TNB, govt hospital, custom, Balai polis ) with a real silver servant, they behave like a Primary 1 girl first day in school. Something I observe.

Msia and Indon civil servants got power. Foreigners and locals dare not bully them. Try to complain to them why so slow and they will bring u to their pejabat and make u wait for several hours. My relatives ever kena before. But the foreigners and local sillyporeans wouldnt hesitate to complain any slightest mistakes committed by our garment staffs. Stupid KPI stuffs.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha I know why, ever read the Msia chinese forum and someone there mentioned he very scared of the Msia police who appear very fierce and look like can lock him up if not happy. Whereas the Spore police appear friendly and even greeted him "Good morning, Sir!", so he is not scared at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Msia and Indon civil servants got power. Foreigners and locals dare not bully them. Try to complain to them why so slow and they will bring u to their pejabat and make u wait for several hours. My relatives ever kena before. But the foreigners and local sillyporeans wouldnt hesitate to complain any slightest mistakes committed by our garment staffs. Stupid KPI stuffs.

Actually Spore civil service is okay in terms of general admin efficiency, just that don't expect them to help citizen when anything goes wrong like MOM to help unfair termination etc. Whereas I heard from a friend who worked in KL many years ago that Msia govt was very protective, they fired a Msian Chinese worker and was called up to do lots of explanation when the worker complained and have to do some compensation in the end. So that is the difference.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal

Spore police shd be scared of commoners. Nowadays they talk about KPI. Believe it or not when I was younger I had poor attitude. One CNB young punk disturb me in customs and I wrote a complain letter to shoot him a few times and even all the way to the ministers

End up I pursued till the end, even drove all the way to CNB HQ to lodge a complain formally and that bugger got posted out of the custom and I was told given "stern warning" It just means he no need to think about promotion.

Now I think back I am simply reckless. That chap work so hard monthly salary at most S$1888.88 minus CPF maybe $1588.88 still kena complain by me and co and got posted out to donno where.. really sad for him... now maybe still struck as a Corporal.

Haha I know why, ever read the Msia chinese forum and someone there mentioned he very scared of the Msia police who appear very fierce and look like can lock him up if not happy. Whereas the Spore police appear friendly and even greeted him "Good morning, Sir!", so he is not scared at all.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Spore police shd be scared of commoners. Nowadays they talk about KPI. Believe it or not when I was younger I had poor attitude. One CNB young punk disturb me in customs and I wrote a complain letter to shoot him a few times and even all the way to the ministers

End up I pursued till the end, even drove all the way to CNB HQ to lodge a complain formally and that bugger got posted out of the custom and I was told given "stern warning" It just means he no need to think about promotion.

Now I think back I am simply reckless. That chap work so hard monthly salary at most S$1888.88 minus CPF maybe $1588.88 still kena complain by me and co and got posted out to donno where.. really sad for him... now maybe still struck as a Corporal.

Are you sure you are that he was not promoted and moved into admin? CNB is used to people challenging them strongly/violently, especially when it involves drugs and criminals will do anything to get themselves out as prosecution means death sentence.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal

CNB people are used to bullying dadahs. When it comes to facing commoner, they will be bullied ( Sad to say this )

That's why I don't advocate people joining govt job. Little little bit and residents complain you.. Right or wrong, you are posted out and kena black mark. Till now I feel bad that I made someone lost or potentially lose his job

Are you sure you are that he was not promoted and moved into admin? CNB is used to people challenging them strongly/violently, especially when it involves drugs and criminals will do anything to get themselves out as prosecution means death sentence.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CNB people are used to bullying dadahs. When it comes to facing commoner, they will be bullied ( Sad to say this )

That's why I don't advocate people joining govt job. Little little bit and residents complain you.. Right or wrong, you are posted out and kena black mark. Till now I feel bad that I made someone lost or potentially lose his job

Agree on tat. Tats y i told my children never join civil service. Always got threaten by public and FTs. If want to join then be a Minister or on super grade scale.:rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree on above too.

Just the other day upon renewal of my MACS. Went to the office. The officer (female) told me to go join the Q (bus hall) and get my ppt stamped and thereafter come back to the office and they will process. I suppose tats the procedure. When i joined the Q and when it was my turn, i politely asked the imm officer y i must get my ppt stamped? Cant it be done in the office instead? He was pissed off. Tot i was complaining. Push the ppt back to me and asked me to go other counter cos he dont wish to clear me. U wont see such scenario in Spore. Power sia....

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal

WAh lau really power. No wonder my Malaysian family members don't like to go govt departments. They told me they do things slow like turtle... talk a lot like mynah and yaya attitude to consumers, esp Chinese

Agree on above too.

Just the other day upon renewal of my MACS. Went to the office. The officer (female) told me to go join the Q (bus hall) and get my ppt stamped and thereafter come back to the office and they will process. I suppose tats the procedure. When i joined the Q and when it was my turn, i politely asked the imm officer y i must get my ppt stamped? Cant it be done in the office instead? He was pissed off. Tot i was complaining. Push the ppt back to me and asked me to go other counter cos he dont wish to clear me. U wont see such scenario in Spore. Power sia....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WAh lau really power. No wonder my Malaysian family members don't like to go govt departments. They told me they do things slow like turtle... talk a lot like mynah and yaya attitude to consumers, esp Chinese

Saw several "feedback" boxes outside the customs office (bus bay). But no point writing in cos it will end up in the bin. Wrote in twice. No reply. Remember when Badawi was PM. He ever went to govt dept to "spot check" his men. Najib should do tat. Esp over at JB customs/immigration.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree on above too.

I am not surprise they did that to Non-Malaysians. Hey, my Malay Sillyporean friend also ever push around by them. No such thing as abang adek. Understand they are envious of our Malay sillyporean success.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal

it's a cultural thing. My dad told me since young, when u deal with the people in power, you must give them face and acknowkedge their authority, don't ever show u r boss. This applies anywhere in the world, even in the US. I know of people who show arrogance when questioned by a certain developed western country's immigration when entering country and immediately kena asked to go to separate room where they face the 'works' (ie. Steip search etc).