• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Underage sex saga just proves that Indians are superior in intelligence!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Among those charged, seen any Indian names? Does it not prove the wisdom of the PAP Govenment to bring in more Indian FTs to water down the stupidity of Sinkies in general? I rest my case......LOL

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Among those charged, seen any Indian names? Does it not prove the wisdom of the PAP Govenment to bring in more Indian FTs to water down the stupidity of Sinkies in general? I rest my case......LOL
The Indians were rejected by OKT........or asked to pay double.........those stingy buggers refused to pay and went to Desker road look for aquas instead.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Indians were rejected by OKT........or asked to pay double.........those stingy buggers refused to pay and went to Desker road look for aquas instead.

Yeah hor if you read thru those threads in sammyboy it always says no shit skins allowed. Debonedahkua is just butt hurt and has started to reveal its snake tail.

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
dumb fark TS. When I was 17 I would never do a black CB. Bitch probably told OKT that she doesn't go to the dark side. But as I grow older trying other type of CB, provided that they are chio, became acceptable. So wait till she is older and pcb already den TS can try.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. tsk tsk tsk!
2. ah neh, no way.
3. always wants things cheap or free mah!
4. also cannot such expensive bonk.

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh....there is a reason why Geylang got no indian chickens you noe.

supply & demand mah ...

wait...I can think of another reason - maybe they dun noe how to find chicken online? LOL

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It only means Ah Neh are either too stingy or cannot afford to pay $500 for a fuck. I think the former as I have Ah Neh friends who are really stingy.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got la you want wear saree also have.

Lor 20 first house next to coffeeshop.
Alley behind also got....Sri Lankas and Indian chicks

nah beh....there is a reason why Geylang got no indian chickens you noe.

supply & demand mah ...

wait...I can think of another reason - maybe they dun noe how to find chicken online? LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You really clueless about this kind of trade, whahahaha. Nobody will entertain ah nehs unless they fork out 3x more, LOL

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't flatter yourself lah Dumbfuck Racist Moderator! you are just a dork to stick a middle finger into, when I while away the time on slow days.......LOL.........LOL...........LOL

wah why u keep on including the same words all day long ah debonedahkua? Seems like you repeat that to make you fall asleep too. I'm glad i'm always on your mind fucking you up. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dumb fark TS. When I was 17 I would never do a black CB. Bitch probably told OKT that she doesn't go to the dark side. But as I grow older trying other type of CB, provided that they are chio, became acceptable. So wait till she is older and pcb already den TS can try.
Wait, so you try a black CB liao huh? what does it taste like? I mean... what does it look like?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another example:

Name: Valen
Ethnicity: SG Malay-Indian
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 43kg
Figure: 32B-24-33
Complexion: Light tan
Social Factor : Social drinker, smoker.
Prefers not to take Indian clients.

Name: Issah
Ethnicity: SG Malay
Height: 1.60m
Weight: 43kg
Figure: 32B-24-33
Complexion: Fair
Social Factor : Social drinker, smoker.
Prefers not to take Indian clients.

Name: Jeannie
Ethnicity: SG Chinese
Height: 1.62m
Weight: 42kg
Figure: 32B-23-33
Complexion: Fair
Social Factor : Social drinker and smoker, prominent tattoos
Does not take clients of Indian descent.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah why u keep on including the same words all day long ah debonedahkua? Seems like you repeat that to make you fall asleep too. I'm glad i'm always on your mind fucking you up. :biggrin:

What is so wrong in reinforcing the fact that you are a Dumbfuck Racist Moderator?.........LOL........LOL........LOL